Santa Clarita Diet on Netflix

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Santa Clarita Diet on Netflix

Postby heartattackfuck » Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:33 am

Lots of F/M cannibalism, vore and vore humor. anyone else watch? I just binged the whole damn season!
heartattackfuck
Somewhat familiar

Re: Santa Clarita Diet on Netflix

Postby Darkyamato80 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:53 am

yep.. :D :) Santa Clarita Diet is great :gulp:
locking forward for season 2
Darkyamato80
Somewhat familiar

Postby OmnicidalZero » Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:44 am

I'm guessing this is all hard vore, but are there somehow soft vore scenes? Also, are there any scenes where the girl has a big belly after eating(even if it's hard vore)?
OmnicidalZero
Somewhat familiar

Postby Twink » Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:15 pm

OmnicidalZero wrote:I'm guessing this is all hard vore, but are there somehow soft vore scenes? Also, are there any scenes where the girl has a big belly after eating(even if it's hard vore)?

I am curious to know the same.
Twink
New to the forum

Postby brainstorm » Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:37 pm

I hate burst anybodies hopes here but it is all hard vore, she turns into zombie but one that retains, their human consicious and scenes very bloody and graphic.

She has eat people other wise that whole trope of degrading into feral mindless monster.
brainstorm
???

Postby KR75 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:06 am

Any women get eaten?
KR75
Somewhat familiar

Postby fixated1 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:04 pm

I watched it a couple weeks back. It definitely did not tickle any vore bones in me. It didn't really even connect as vore for me. Funny but gruesome. It's really hard to make me squeamish but watching someone eat a very realistic severed limb almost did it. Worth watching, but not for vore, and comes with a sturdy gore warning.
fixated1
Advanced Vorarephile

Return to General Vore Discussion