Canon Characters from anime as preds - Who would you choose?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Canon Characters from anime as preds - Who would you choose?

Postby HahaKillMe » Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:10 pm

So, I haven't been seeing enough preds here willing to play canon characters, so I'm gonna start a discussion here. Boys and girls alike, I have a big question for anime fans here...

What anime characters do you want to be eaten by? Be sure to include what anime they are from! Their gender does not matter!
Who knows? You might find someone here that's willing to eat you as that character! I'd love to see people hook up here.

My only rule is to respect other people's opinions! I don't want any arguments, so keep it civil.

To get the ball rolling, I'll begin. - I have changed it, because I decided to narrow it down to one.

I definitely would be willing to be eaten by Rin Okumura. He is the main protagonist in Blue Exorcist.
How could I resist? His attitude is very rough around the edges, which is a trait I love in a pred. I can actually go two ways with him... One side, he's quite aggressive, and might eat someone if he could and they provoke him enough... The other side, he's actually very kind-hearted with a protective streak, and if non-fatal is done, he might do it to protect someone. Also, those fangs! I love a good pred with sharp teeth or fangs.
(He's also quite hot in my opinion.)

I'm looking forward to hearing everyone's choices! ...Or maybe this post will be ignored. If it does, at least I tried. XD
Last edited by HahaKillMe on Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Guzma and Team Skull are all dorks, pass it on.
Currently shiny hunting like a pleb in Pokemon Moon. Found five so far!
HahaKillMe
New to the forum

Re: Canon Characters from anime as preds - Who would you cho

Postby kinkspook » Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:07 pm

I keep saying it, but Orochimaru from Naruto. Canonically capable of same size vore as well as being pretty much 100% my 'type'. He could just end me and I'd be completely fine with it.
kinkspook
Been posting for a bit

Postby HahaKillMe » Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:33 pm

kinkspook wrote:I keep saying it, but Orochimaru from Naruto. Canonically capable of same size vore as well as being pretty much 100% my 'type'. He could just end me and I'd be completely fine with it.

Can you describe his personaliry and character traits? I feel like I have a faint memory of him, but it's been a while since I've watched Naruto. I seem to remember one of th e villains being very snake-like, in both personality and in his abilities.
I love serpent-like characters... I like playing them as well. I'm mainly prey, but being a pred is fun sometimes too. :P Maybe if you refresh my memory on him, I might be able to play him.
HahaKillMe
New to the forum

Postby kinkspook » Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:11 pm

HahaKillMe wrote:Can you describe his personaliry and character traits? I feel like I have a faint memory of him, but it's been a while since I've watched Naruto. I seem to remember one of th e villains being very snake-like, in both personality and in his abilities.
I love serpent-like characters... I like playing them as well. I'm mainly prey, but being a pred is fun sometimes too. :P Maybe if you refresh my memory on him, I might be able to play him.

Yeah he's the snake-like one. Long black hair, pale skin, and yellow eyes. Most of his jutsu involve snakes and he's able to swallow and regurgitate objects up to the size of himself so, uh, yeah. Twisted, likes conducting illegal human experiments, obsessed with gaining immortality and pretty low on empathy.
http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Orochimaru
He's overall a pretty weird dude.

Heh, I probably should've clarified that I'm not looking for a roleplay, sorry.
kinkspook
Been posting for a bit

Postby YoukaiChan » Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:33 pm

HahaKillMe wrote:So, I haven't been seeing enough preds here willing to play canon characters, so I'm gonna start a discussion here. Boys and girls alike, I have a big question for anime fans here...

What anime characters do you want to be eaten by? Be sure to include what anime they are from!

*cracks knuckles* Heeere we go. >B3

My #1 pick for anime-character pred? Natsu Dragneel from Fairy Tail. I've drawn him so many times I think it's pretty obvious I'd chose him for this thread. XD
My reasoning being -
-Large appetite, for both eating regular food and his ability to consume fire
-Was raised by a dragon foster father (which means dragon-like tendencies for the sake of fanon)
-Visual aesthetics that really appeal to me pred-wise (nice athletic physique, dem fangs, the whole dragon-ish aspect from the previous point)
-His behavior and personality works well for lighthearted goofball pred who goes a little too far, or a pred who got a little TOO aggressive when angered (aka - mess with his guild, pretty much)...or just general Big Eater shounen protag trope implemented for vore uses. I3

Honorable mentions are pretty much the anime guys I featured in this list> https://aryion.com/g4/view/362822 :) (I noticed you mentioned Rin Okumura in the first post...Rin pred is a nice thought! I love Amaimon myself, he definetly deserves an honorable mention. x3)
The Incredible, Edible Catgirl is at your service!(Or...maybe not. D:)
YoukaiChan
Intermediate Vorarephile

Location: NOT being eaten by a dragon (*coughImeansomewhereinQuebec*)

Postby HahaKillMe » Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:45 pm

YoukaiChan wrote:(I noticed you mentioned Rin Okumura in the first post...Rin pred is a nice thought!

I know! I'm a sucker for preds with fangs... And he's just a cutie altogether, with that rough around the edges personality that I love in a pred.

My first seeking post was looking for Rin, but... I had no luck with it whatsoever. Not a single person. ; _ ;
HahaKillMe
New to the forum

Postby scootaloorulez1997 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:18 pm

This anime literally has the best potential for vore. as a matter of fact there's already art of it. What a time to be alive. :D http://www.sos-brigade.de/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/visual_01_pc.jpg
"with any amount of time a man can master the physical. with enough knowledge a man may become wise. it takes a true warrior to master both." -emperor yoshiro red alert 3
scootaloorulez1997
Been posting for a bit

Postby scootaloorulez1997 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:22 pm

as for my choice in pred i have to say Kanna, she eats anything.
Spoiler: show
"with any amount of time a man can master the physical. with enough knowledge a man may become wise. it takes a true warrior to master both." -emperor yoshiro red alert 3
scootaloorulez1997
Been posting for a bit

Postby Wolfsage » Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:23 am

There is no one better then Holo from Spice and Wolf.
The Sage Wolf of the forest.
Wolfsage
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby sweetladyamy » Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:26 am

I'll just mention one.

Of course, most of my fantasy girls are from video games, but Rei Hino/Sailor Mars is definitely one of my anime predator fantasies.

Well, her and Setsuna Meiou/Sailor Pluto.
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby Superdroid1137 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:25 am

I think Kamille Bidan from zeta gundam would make a great pred just for the fact he gets super aggressive when people make fun of his name. I wouldn't be surprised with him eating someone if it was possible
Superdroid1137
New to the forum

Postby Gone » Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:35 pm

Surprised no one has mentioned Lord Beerus or Lord Champa from Dragonball Super.
Gone
Somewhat familiar

Postby CreativeWriter » Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:15 pm

Leomon/DarkLeomon from Digimon Adventures

Bear Thief, Tiger Thief, Giran, Haze Shenron, Lord Yao, Porunga or of course, Cell from the Dragonball franchise

The hippo jinn or the cannibal tribe from Alfred J. Kwak
There are no kangaroos in Austria.
CreativeWriter
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kitsouille » Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:14 pm

L from Death Note. Why? He eats all the time. There is not one scene where is not eating anything, and he has his way of doing it. Making piles of sugar cubes and cookies, licking, tying a cherry stem with his tongue, fitting an entire cupcake in his mouth without removing the paper (he spits it out after tho), and so on and so on.

Sasha from Attack on Titan. Why? She is a glutton. She's barely a secondary character and has little to no significance to anything, but the place she is from suffered from starvation, and so she developed an odd relationship with food.

CC from Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion. Why? She acts kind of highly and superior as if she was a deity and humans were lower creatures, but it isn't an annoying tone and she is actually above humans, being immortal and stuff. But she also has a mysterious attraction to pizza and she never eat anything else, which is an effective combination imo.
Kitsouille
???

Postby MelancholyClownD » Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:32 pm

Mako from kill la kill. I love her goofy and eccentric personality. She also has one of the biggest appetites i've ever seen, she ate a huge backpack full of food and gained a huge belly. Afterwards, she digests said food in a few seconds then returns to her thin self. talk about fast metabolism. :lol:

Kagura from gintama, She's funny,glutton and has a dangerous side. She apparently ate a monster by herself, only the skeleton was left.

Faye Valentine from cowboy bebop. Even though she's a tough woman, she's pretty vulnerable in the inside. Faye isn't much of a glutton like the other two, but she cleaned out the bebop's fridge.

Mikasa Ackerman from Attack on Titan. I honestly love her character so much, even though she may act aloof, she just wants to protect her friends. As far as i've seen, she doesn't have a huge appetite or at least not as big as sasha's. Which is kinda surprising since mikasa is pretty muscular.

Meiko from Prison school. It still surprises me how she went from a shy, insecure girl to this stern, confident person she is today. The gags with her are priceless! She appears to like root beer alot, that she gets really bloated when she drank too much of it.
MelancholyClownD
Participator

Postby todomatsu » Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:21 pm

Togami from Dangan Ronpa. I've got a thing for asshole pretty boys.
todomatsu
Somewhat familiar

Postby JediPadawanJess » Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:40 pm

My number 1 pred is Zenki (Kishin Douji Zenki) for many reasons...
*he's an aggressive big eater and is voracious
*He's a very tall demon guardian with a fluffy mane and wears armor
*He has threatened to eat/devour the lead female more than once
*He has fangs and claws
Deviantart: Akumaru13
Furaffinity: JediPadawanJess

90's anime/manga ftw!
Giant robots are love!
JediPadawanJess
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby HahaKillMe » Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:43 pm

todomatsu wrote:Togami from Dangan Ronpa. I've got a thing for asshole pretty boys.

Ahhhh, Danganronpa! I love that one!
Once again, rough around the edges guys are my favorites. Mondo Oowada as a pred is pretty great. I like the idea of doing vore with him.
HahaKillMe
New to the forum

Postby CalinBeast » Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:49 am

VoltWrecker wrote:Surprised no one has mentioned Lord Beerus or Lord Champa from Dragonball Super.

Actually, I wouldn't mind getting swallowed by Lord Beerus, being as cat-like as he is. Then again, he is a deity. Just what would his stomach do to me? o.o
CalinBeast
Somewhat familiar

Return to General Vore Discussion