your vore orientation?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: your vore orientation?

Postby coop500 » Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:57 pm

dragonjerky wrote:
Jayezox wrote:It's already been mentioned, but the person of affection, if you will, is the female and the fantasy is being eaten.

Though this doesn't apply to me, I think this is generally the case. I could be way off, but I think for the people that are into human/human, vore is a replacement for sex. Therefore, the participants line up with their sexual preferences.

Jayezox wrote:The fact that men tend to care about the predator more while women tend to care about both speaks for itself the way the different sexes think. Even outside of vore men tend to enjoy lesbian stuff while women tend to prefer heterosexual.

This is pure speculation on my part, since there's no way to know for sure, but it seems like majority of the vore base are typical average straight dudes. If that is the case, and that's the reason F/M (samesize or giantess) is one of the most popular forms of vore, then I am at a loss to explain myself. I am a typical average straight dude, but I care more about gender of prey than I do predator. Prey must be female for me, but I have no preference on pred. Though, it should be noted that I'm not into human/human vore. I'm also more observer than prey, but I do sympathize and identify with prey.

Jayezox wrote:It's a tad harder to identify with female prey, but that barely affects it.

Again, I seem to go against the grain on this one. I do identify with female prey. If I'm not observer I will rarely insert myself as prey. I will typically imagine the scenario from a female perspective.

Jayezox wrote:Female prey are also nice to look at anyway.

Hrm. Perhaps that explains it. :-D

---

So... to recap and respond to the actual thread topic:
IRL Orientation: Straight Male
Vorientation: ?/F, Oral, Soft (Observer leaning towards prey)

I don't agree with the first note, just because you're into humanoids doesn't mean it has to be linked to sexual orintation, I seen anthro fans do this as well, feral fans and more.

I'm into humanoid predatrs mostly, but zero interest in actual sex.
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby masterofvore1 » Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:03 pm

joke's probably already been made but
"vorientation"
masterofvore1
---

Postby Lightness0001 » Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:22 pm

I guess my 'vorientation' runs pretty parallel to my actual sexual orientation. Actual being (homo/bi?)romantic, asexual dude and the vore one being more like... almost anything goes as long as it's not overly sexual? Though I think I have a tendency to write M/(M, F, ?).
Feel free to support me on Ko-fi!
Lightness0001
Somewhat familiar

Postby deadpoolfan » Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:45 pm

i accept male preds now! i'm evolving!
... okay, it's more complicated than that. recently, i made this weird jump in preferences where i'm fine with any male pred that isn't human (or too human looking, particularly in the face, such as male naga's and such), so it turns out that means a lot of anthro's. maybe it's linked to me now fully considering myself a part of the furry community now, who knows? speaking of the which, me getting into the community made me realize something: i always figured, and it's a pretty well known fact here that male prey is a waaaaaaay too common thing. seriously, we're, like, a dime a dozen. what i noticed, though, is that the furry community has a huge number of male preds. they might even be a majority when it comes to vore there. this is just me speculating, though, i could be completely wrong.
deadpoolfan
---

Postby dragonjerky » Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:10 pm

coop500 wrote:I don't agree with the first note, just because you're into humanoids doesn't mean it has to be linked to sexual orintation, I seen anthro fans do this as well, feral fans and more.

Ah, sorry. For "vore as sex substitute" I meant specifically for the regular, straight "dudebro" into F/M giantess stuff and/or samesize and nothing else. I did not make that clear, haha. Still, I could be way off for that group too. It isn't my thing, so I can't speak from that perspective.
Check out my gallery!*
*Warning: Check gallery description so you don't view content you don't like!
dragonjerky
Somewhat familiar

Postby EvangelineSkypaw » Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:46 pm

For me, yes. I will only accept being prey for a female (or a female with a you-know-what instead of what is usally between her legs. ...if that's appropriate to say. ^^; ) predator. ....with very very few exceptions. Femininity must always be involved one way or another in relation to the predator. Also, I do prefer furry preds as well... ^w^

Vore is very much romantic to me~
Affectionate nomming is so cute~! <3
EvangelineSkypaw
Somewhat familiar

Postby MechaSharkZilla » Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:51 am

It's either a female pred, or I'm not interested, and I'm not interested in anyone but a woman IRL as well. I have trouble understanding someone's vore orientation being different from their sexual orientation, honestly.

iorn wrote:-flips table- Preferences are for the unadventurous and boring D:<! Iorn accepts all! PRED, PREY! MALE/FEMALE! EVERYTHING! EVERYONE!

Everything? Black hole vore confirmed.
MechaSharkZilla
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Jayezox » Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:12 am

dragonjerky wrote:
coop500 wrote:I don't agree with the first note, just because you're into humanoids doesn't mean it has to be linked to sexual orintation, I seen anthro fans do this as well, feral fans and more.

Ah, sorry. For "vore as sex substitute" I meant specifically for the regular, straight "dudebro" into F/M giantess stuff and/or samesize and nothing else. I did not make that clear, haha. Still, I could be way off for that group too. It isn't my thing, so I can't speak from that perspective.

I should have mentioned that what I said is mostly meant for those that are picky about their gender and find it sexual.
Jayezox
---

Postby coop500 » Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:10 am

Jayezox wrote:
dragonjerky wrote:

I'm into humanoid predators mostly, but zero interest in actual sex.

I should have mentioned that what I said is mostly meant for those that are picky about their gender and find it sexual.

I understand, sorry I just get a little... not fussy per say but feel the need to point out when a blanket statement isn't true, especially when it's on the subject of sexual or non-sexual vore.
Anyway that makes more sense, I'm picky about pred gender in that it must be male, but I couldn't care less for sexual aspects if anything said aspects would wreak the story for me.
coop500
???

Postby dragonjerky » Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:08 am

@Jayezox
I think I just read too much out of that. My Freud-machine was kicking in. No worries!

@coop500

Water under the bridge. I didn't take it personally. You are justified to call people out on their bullshit. No doing so is how dangerous ideologies spread, so keep fighting the good fight!

As Han Solo once said:
"uh... everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here now, thank you. How are you? "
Check out my gallery!*
*Warning: Check gallery description so you don't view content you don't like!
dragonjerky
Somewhat familiar

Postby ArcaneSigil » Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:41 pm

Kinda sorta. I'm a straight male and most of my would be preds are all females. 90% of the time, I write little story snippets where the pred is female and the prey is either male or female. That could be because I personally see vore as a very sexual thing (fetishized, not just eating), and being that I am straight, I can't really see male preds as sexy. Female preds really do it for me in all the right ways.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby anomlonewolf » Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:56 pm

I'm a straight male, and vore for me is totally apart from the sexual stuff (even though i get aroused with it). I'm totally NOT into human preds, for me they have to be whales, orcas, oversized frogs or any other kind of predator that could potentially swallow me whole. For me it would be totally crazy to think that fantasizing about animal preds would be "zoophilia" or something...
anomlonewolf
Been posting for a bit

Postby coop500 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:59 am

dragonjerky wrote:@Jayezox
I think I just read too much out of that. My Freud-machine was kicking in. No worries!

@coop500

Water under the bridge. I didn't take it personally. You are justified to call people out on their bullshit. No doing so is how dangerous ideologies spread, so keep fighting the good fight!

As Han Solo once said:
"uh... everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here now, thank you. How are you? "

Indeed~ All is well, carry on with the discussion!
coop500
???

Postby ClaudiaNatsuno » Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:55 am

Im pred ^^ totally a pre
ClaudiaNatsuno
Participator

Postby Cowrie » Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:40 pm

In real life: I'm an asexual woman, with a romantic orientation that hovers somewhere between bi-romantic and demi-romantic.

In vore: I only identify with the predator, and that predator has to be generally feminine. Females, hermaphrodites and dickgirls are all preds I like to use. Males and so-called male-herms with both types of equipment but no breasts are right out, including fembois. C*ntboys, (which I wish there were less offensive term for) with only female genitalia but an otherwise masculine body, are sometimes okay, particularly for unbirth. The prey can be anything or anyone, it simply doesn't matter to me outside of particular scenarios. I never want to involve real people, and often in my personal fantasies both predator and prey are sort of faceless. As for types of vore, I mostly like oral soft vore with digestion, but do foray into UB, CV, hard vore, and certain weirder options, though never anal vore.
I am open for art commissions or trades! See here for details.
Cowrie
???

Postby coop500 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:43 pm

Cowrie wrote:In real life: I'm an asexual woman, with a romantic orientation that hovers somewhere between bi-romantic and demi-romantic.

In vore: I only identify with the predator, and that predator has to be generally feminine. Females, hermaphrodites and dickgirls are all preds I like to use. Males and so-called male-herms with both types of equipment but no breasts are right out, including fembois. C*ntboys, (which I wish there were less offensive term for) with only female genitalia but an otherwise masculine body, are sometimes okay, particularly for unbirth. The prey can be anything or anyone, it simply doesn't matter to me outside of particular scenarios. I never want to involve real people, and often in my personal fantasies both predator and prey are sort of faceless. As for types of vore, I mostly like oral soft vore with digestion, but do foray into UB, CV, hard vore, and certain weirder options, though never anal vore.

Maybe vaginaboy could be a decent replacement? I have no idea beyond that, I don't dabble in that kind of thing
coop500
???

Postby Cowrie » Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:45 pm

coop500 wrote:Maybe vaginaboy could be a decent replacement? I have no idea beyond that, I don't dabble in that kind of thing

Certainly less offensive. The real problem with subbing in something like that in gallery pieces is how to tag it.
I am open for art commissions or trades! See here for details.
Cowrie
???

Postby Cobbly » Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:48 am

I am a (mostly) straight male, and I am very much a pred. I hate male prey. The pred changes though
Cobbly
Somewhat familiar

Postby GBBG » Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:33 pm

I'm asexual, and like both genders for pred or prey.
Writing a vore novel. Check out an excerpt over in work to be shared!
GBBG
Participator

Postby Licklash » Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:44 am

I'm a bisexual female who does not mind either gender being in the pred or prey role. F/M, F/F, M/F, M/M, etc...It's all good in the hood.
Deadly lust.
Licklash
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion