your vore orientation?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: your vore orientation?

Postby luckyp3616 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:34 am

I'm a straight male who likes female preds. I like stories mostly revolving around two or more people who want to become one with each other.
luckyp3616
New to the forum

Postby AutumnFerret » Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:25 am

I'm almost always prey so it depends on if its sensual vore or just pred and prey for food preferences. like if it's a loving non-fatal vore then I 100% prefer a female or transgender pred, but if I'm RPing with a pred that just wants me for food purposes then I don't really care about gender because that's how it would happen in a real vore world
Last edited by AutumnFerret on Thu May 24, 2018 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
AutumnFerret
Somewhat familiar

Postby PlasmaTech225 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:45 pm

So I've come to the conclusion that my preferences are basically unwelcome on this site. As a gay guy who doesn't like furries, I find it nearly impossible to find anything relevant to my tastes (pun intended). I am a male pred who has a strong preference for other males as prey. The only problem is... the vast majority of prey on this site are straight males. And so, I can never find partners or content which appeal to my liking. I figured that in a place where everybody shares at least one interest, I'd eventually find someone who's into the things I like, but I guess I'm still an outsider here.
PlasmaTech225
Participator

Postby JustSomePrey » Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:31 pm

The average straight male prey who prefers the extremely rare non-fatal vore, so it's pretty impossible to get a pred. Most are either male, female prey, or are very against non-fatal vore.
JustSomePrey
Participator

Postby Jidane » Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:49 pm

Male, bi, strictly pred. Preference for preds would be human, demi or creatures (male only) and human or demi prey (any gender, though there is a slight tendency to jump the dudes more than the ladies). Very very rarely furry stuff for me.

I find it interesting to see people complaining about no male preds, I stopped using the chat because nobody really was interested in a guy pred from what I experienced.
Jidane
Artist

Postby PlasmaTech225 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:59 pm

Jidane wrote:Male, bi, strictly pred. Preference for preds would be human, demi or creatures (male only) and human or demi prey (any gender, though there is a slight tendency to jump the dudes more than the ladies). Very very rarely furry stuff for me.

I find it interesting to see people complaining about no male preds, I stopped using the chat because nobody really was interested in a guy pred from what I experienced.

Anything that isn't a straight male prey is basically a minority here as far as I can see.
PlasmaTech225
Participator

Postby PonyTime » Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:15 pm

I mean straight but I really don't care which gender devours which. Only do straight sec though and anything BUT human preds. I hate human preds so much. Though I prefer Males to eat females as opposed to people favoriting Female eating male. However, females can also eat females and males can also eat males. That's all though. Specifically I like Oral vore and Cock vore.
PonyTime
New to the forum

Postby Zangoose » Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:09 am

Bisexual male prey with a male preference. While I like M/F, F/M, and even sometimes enjoy F/F, I most often love and search for M/M. Sadly, means it's hard to find content I desire, since I dislike furries and nudity, which are very common in the M/M community.
Just your friendly neighborhood M/M enthusiast.

For Vore code, see https://bit.ly/2GoUFwl
Zangoose
Somewhat familiar

Postby Gutswimmer » Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:14 am

Bisexual male preyslut with fluid preferences. Who/what I like as pred depends changes almost daily. Some days I'm in a "human male" mood, other days I might prefer a sultry anthro mare, still others a feral dog. The gender of the prey makes no difference to me; they all end up the same way.
Gutswimmer
Somewhat familiar

Postby GreenEyesDarkHeart » Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:16 pm

My vore orientation is identical to my sexual orientation
I like men. And the occasional woman who manages to have something special about her. Bisexual if You will but with male preference.
GreenEyesDarkHeart
Somewhat familiar

Postby GreenEyesDarkHeart » Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:16 pm

My vore orientation is identical to my sexual orientation
I like men. And the occasional woman who manages to have something special about her. Bisexual if You will but with male preference.
GreenEyesDarkHeart
Somewhat familiar

Postby AnonR34 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:31 pm

In general I'm bi, but I don't really like the idea of being eaten by a male pred when I think about it.
AnonR34
New to the forum

Postby Horseydan » Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:15 pm

Mostly into horse vore, but looked at other stuff too lol. Really love AV and pussy vore.
Horseydan
New to the forum

Postby Drakeero » Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:54 pm

Huh, I have heterosexual preferences, but my vore preferences are really different from the prevailing trends.

For starters, I absolutely cannot stand human predators of any gender or variety whatsoever. Having to sift through so much of makes finding the niche content I do like tiresome to find. I prefer more monster based vore. Giant worm like creatures, slime/blob monsters, body-swallowing tentacles, maybe a little endosomatophilia depending on how its done, that sort of stuff. The closest I'll come to humanoid predators is monstergirls, stuff like Echdina Wars DX for those familiar with the game. But in the regard I do follow the trend of prefering predators of the opposite gender. It's kinda odd how that works.
Drakeero
Been posting for a bit

Postby TerriblesJeux » Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:33 pm

Probably stricter than my non-vore orientation, in that for vore/size-fetish things I'm almost completely interested in women, whereas when it comes to dating and general attraction I am pansexual.
TerriblesJeux
Been posting for a bit

Postby NyaatoShiroi » Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:08 am

Hmmm... my preference in vore is M/F, but very much okay and onto all kinds of pairs/groups in vore, any gender/type is very welcome~ >.> :gulp:
Last edited by NyaatoShiroi on Sun Jan 16, 2022 11:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am create an peace within chaos i have in my doomed mind ♪
NyaatoShiroi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby 157and493 » Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:21 am

Heterosexual male here, and for me the predator MUST be completely female absolutely NO exceptions. I really prefer male prey (for self insert reason), but I can deal with female prey too if the pred is really my type.
I prefer human preds but I do not care to much if they are anthro or whatever as long as they are female.
157and493
Participator

Postby Flatheaddog » Sun Apr 26, 2020 2:55 am

I'm a bi male and somewhat submissive. That definitely factors into my taste in vore and my stance as a prey. I like male and female preds and I seem to have a focus on POV and observer vore stuff. The only thing I don't think fits is that I don't mind anthro or animal predators, despite not being sexually attracted to those things otherwise.
Flatheaddog
Been posting for a bit

Postby Coalyard » Mon Apr 27, 2020 12:02 am

I like humanoid m/m pred on pred combat. Eat the loser idk.

Pan here myself.
Huh?
Coalyard
Somewhat familiar

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion