Anger Get In the Way of Your Enjoyment?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Anger Get In the Way of Your Enjoyment?

Postby Eyefull » Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:12 pm

Thatonepred wrote:To be fair, angy once, but more often I'd be disturbed by a work. As with Eyefull, betrayal is a common theme that turns me off, as well as blatant cruelty and non-fictional abuse of power/neglect (such as a Teacher eating students for minor infringments, or a mother letting her son get eaten for hitting a girl, despite the fact she was already eating him in the first place). It's a certain thing that strikes a specific cord with me.

Oh yeah. This too. Where the pred already has a place of authority (job, social status, etc.) over the prey and proceed to abuse or extend that authority through vore. Granted, as a whole, a lot of these scenarios lose their anger-inducing punch when things are strictly non-fatal. Using the teacher example, being swallowed until the end of class or during detention, but let out afterwards, is a much easier scenario to accept (if a bit weird). I like a certain amount of cruelty in my vore, especially when the prey is deserving of it or they are being eaten for food reasons anyway. But that has its limits.
Sin it to win it!
Eyefull
Participator

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby dekabreak » Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:40 am

Not really, the pred would have to be incredibly sadistic and torture a prey who is a good person for me to really feel like that.

It's just that the stories and comics are fictional and i understand they were made for fetish purposes most of the time, being angry is kinda hard for me, it also doesn't help that i actually enjoy cruel preds who are awful.

I do have a hard time getting into teacher vore, for example, teachers eating the students in front of their class for silly reasons just annoys me because if that is the case every student would behave and if the teacher has to eat students in private then the cops would notice that the teacher tends to be the last person missing students talk to, there's rarely if ever a good reason for a teacher to eat a student, it just seems too silly for me.

A pred with authority could be done, for example, i am thinking of a world where death punishments are not done by electric chairs and such, but by preds, genetically modified humans, whose job is to eat and dispose of criminals that a judge considered worthy of being killed, so the preds would eat murderers, rapists, pedophiles and such, really terrible people that probably spent a few years in jail at that point.

That way, you could have a pred with authority(executioner) digesting a prey(criminal sentenced to death) and it would feel a lot less bad, i dunno, that is just an example of a pred with authority digesting it's prey that i think could work.
dekabreak
New to the forum

Postby Krovennan » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:59 pm

It guess it's cause of my disconnect between the art and real life but I have no problem with a sadistic pred. If it was IRL I would be probably incensed to the point of madness, but as horrible as it might sound, mistreated prey only squirm all the harder to me.

On at least a couple of occasions here I've intensely disliked a character (usually one that's meant to be disliked mind you) for reasons not pertaining to vore. But hey, we've a very good system for making sure they get what they deserve :gulp:
Krovennan
Been posting for a bit

Postby todomatsu » Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:54 pm

I can't really enjoy fics that take place in a world where vore is a normal/frequent occurence but only females have the ability/power/whatever the convienent plot excuse is or a giantess-only universe. I get that people don't want to write/draw M pred stuff, but that stuff just unexplicably bugs me.
todomatsu
Been posting for a bit

Postby Eyefull » Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:38 pm

todomatsu wrote:I can't really enjoy fics that take place in a world where vore is a normal/frequent occurence but only females have the ability/power/whatever the convienent plot excuse is or a giantess-only universe. I get that people don't want to write/draw M pred stuff, but that stuff just unexplicably bugs me.

I know the feeling. I prefer female preds over males, but normalizing it and have the rest of society nod along like nothing strange happened gets to me too. In a world where vore is a thing, it should be a secretive and underground. Otherwise all the prey of the world are constantly paranoid and in fear of everything. That's no fun. It's hard enough for most guys to try and ask a girl out now, much less when she can eat him with no ramifications if she feels like it. Granted, in worlds with mixed races (like monster girls) there's a little more leeway. But yeah, in a primarily human world having only one sex be capable of vore is indeed grating.
Sin it to win it!
Eyefull
Participator

Blog: View Blog (1)

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion