unnecessarily embarrassed?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

unnecessarily embarrassed?

Postby deadpoolfan » Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:15 pm

this is something I've been meaning to ask for a while, but never really got around to it. what it is essentially, is that i get embarrassed at the mention of the digestive system, or descriptive eating, even when it's something i'm not even into, and the person in question, as you might expect, doesn't know i have the fetish. now, this is probably pretty self explanatory, with the vore fetish and all, but what's interesting for me is that, i felt like this before i even had the fetish. i always thought that was kind of weird. i don't know. i might be making a bigger deal of this than i need to. has anyone else felt like this?
deadpoolfan
---

Re: unnecessarily embarrassed?

Postby CreativeWriter » Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:43 pm

Sometimes I feel the same way when someone mentions the word "digesting", or when I pass the meat in the super market (although I'm not into Hard Vore) or when I observe someone cooking and saying things like they need this ingredient or that one.
There are no kangaroos in Austria.
CreativeWriter
Somewhat familiar

Postby deadpoolfan » Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:48 pm

CreativeWriter wrote:Sometimes I feel the same way when someone mentions the word "digesting", or when I pass the meat in the super market (although I'm not into Hard Vore) or when I observe someone cooking and saying things like they need this ingredient or that one.

i can definitely relate. especially with the mention of digestion
deadpoolfan
---

Postby Vae » Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:52 pm

Had this pretty bad when i was younger, felt like a discussion about sex that everyone was very casual about. Maybe similar to health class back in school.

Still feel a little anxious when topics come up, but im over it fir the most part.
Vae
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kitsouille » Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:59 pm

There was a time I went out of my way to avoid saying words such as mouth and tongue because I thought people would know I have an oral fixation if they heard me say it.
Kitsouille
???

Postby coop500 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:26 pm

I have this too, anytime anyone mentions the stomach or the act of swallowing it makes me blush and embarassed. But eating is fine, I can talk about food all day and not have issues, but where the food goes? Nope!
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby deadpoolfan » Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:48 pm

coop500 wrote:I have this too, anytime anyone mentions the stomach or the act of swallowing it makes me blush and embarassed. But eating is fine, I can talk about food all day and not have issues, but where the food goes? Nope!

that is exactly what i have. down to the last point.
deadpoolfan
---

Postby Eyefull » Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:16 pm

I have a good amount of control over it now. Funny story though: back in high school, this relatively attractive girl in my class quoted the "get in ma belleh!" Meme thing at me while we were waiting for class to start. You had better believe fireworks went off in my head. I was observer at the time, so it was a mix of being uncomfortable and arousal. Even now when I've discovered my pred side, thinking back it still feels weird.
Sin it to win it!
Eyefull
Participator

Postby GBBG » Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:41 pm

deadpoolfan wrote:
coop500 wrote:I have this too, anytime anyone mentions the stomach or the act of swallowing it makes me blush and embarassed. But eating is fine, I can talk about food all day and not have issues, but where the food goes? Nope!

that is exactly what i have. down to the last point.

Same.
Writing a vore novel. Check out an excerpt over in work to be shared!
GBBG
Participator

Postby DragonPrey3200 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:44 pm

I can't even look at someone when they take a bit of something. If I see someone going to eat a chip or take a bite of a sandwich, I'll focus on something else in order to not see the process of eating, and if I'm eating and start thinking about it, I will feel too...I guess embarrassed and will put the food down. I think it's mainly because for the 14 years I've known I was into vore, I kinda rejected it, not wanting to be "sick". I've started to warm up to it, however. But I understand where you're coming from.
When in doubt, conquer Poland.
DragonPrey3200
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby GBBG » Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:07 pm

Man, that's got to be awkward... I'm glad I'm not into human preds for that reason.
GBBG
Participator

Postby sweetladyamy » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:59 am

No, I cannot say I do, honestly.

Then again, not many people OFFLINE know about me having such a kink, or even remotely having a clue.

In truth, me being transgendered is FAR MORE in focus than anything to the side; most people think I should be into guys (HINT-I'M NOT!) because I'm very feminine and I have a strong attraction to femininity (in other words-I prefer my partner be as into beauty and fashion as I am).

Yeah...more off-topic than on but I really don't give a damn.
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby ChibiToy » Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:36 am

Yeah it's the same for me.
Whenever something related to the digestive-system or the -process comes up, for some reason, I get really tense.
Generally, I try to brush of conversions like that by quickly changing the subject. :lol:
God, please throw brains from the the heavens... or bricks. Doesn't matter as long as you hit! x3
ChibiToy
Participator

Postby Etron » Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:32 am

I have this as well, though not as much (or else the people I talk to don't talk about eating much to begin with).

But being a macrophile, how common words like 'bigger' and 'growth' (as in economic growth) are used makes me frequently feel, erm... usually a combination of frustrated and excited, depending on context. Doesn't help that height differences are fairly common, and some people use that to their advantage, and... I could go on. :oops:
Etron
New to the forum

Postby Ghrelin » Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:32 am

yup, i've had this problem for as long as i can remember. even now, i find it really hard to use certain words outside of intentionally writing vore-smut.
Ghrelin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby GBBG » Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:41 am

I feel the same way using some words. Generally I just don't unless its unavoidable.
GBBG
Participator

Postby fixated1 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:41 pm

I think one of the best things about this fetish is that people sometimes unwittingly talk about it or arouse me.
fixated1
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Tassie » Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:37 pm

Like taking someone with a foot-fetish to try and buy shoes.

Personally, never made that link before as digestion and death don't sound fun or turn me on. Quite the opposite, really, except for such things as frogs or pelicans devouring something alive and whole, I feel it's too real.
Tassie
Participator

Postby CherryBlossom » Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:15 pm

I can't listen to people eat at all. I can't look at food or watch them eat or smell food at all without it at least slightly bothering me.
CherryBlossom
Somewhat familiar

Postby anomlonewolf » Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:05 am

Wow, i've spent a long time thinking it was just me...
I can't for example watch a scene of a movie/cartoon where characters get swallowed alive, like, it'd like if my brain thinks that people will figure my fetish out when they see me watching something like this...
anomlonewolf
Been posting for a bit

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion