unnecessarily embarrassed?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: unnecessarily embarrassed?

Postby Filan » Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:16 pm

adrenaline077 wrote:Yeah, I've been there. Especially when I was little, and especially when it's a family member involved. It gets me all kinds of anxious and embarrassed. I can usually play it off, especially with friends or whatever. If someone I'm attracted to, say, my boyfriend, however starts to talk about his stomach or digestion I get very embarrassed. When family members talk about it I just try to change the subject

This goes back to before I really realized how much Vore made me tingle in the good way is someone once at a previous job mentioned how they had been at a party and something about different kinds of soda and what their stomach felt like and I had this odd desire to wish I could have shrunk and been swallowed by them to see for myself.

I have this very very very odd desire to be shrunk by a guy and in various bits of his domination of me, he eats a big meal, entraps me in tight fitting cloths and heads out for the night to the bars and such the whole time I hear his muffled night life and the sounds of his wonderful digestive tract making a vacancy for me.
Elven Captain and Owner of the S.S. Hyperion, Hyperion Class Airship Luxury Liner Converted to Cargo hauler
Finest ship to fly the skies of Earth
Filan
???

Postby bc9342bo0delete » Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:21 pm

deadpoolfan wrote:this is something I've been meaning to ask for a while, but never really got around to it. what it is essentially, is that i get embarrassed at the mention of the digestive system, or descriptive eating, even when it's something i'm not even into, and the person in question, as you might expect, doesn't know i have the fetish. now, this is probably pretty self explanatory, with the vore fetish and all, but what's interesting for me is that, i felt like this before i even had the fetish. i always thought that was kind of weird. i don't know. i might be making a bigger deal of this than i need to. has anyone else felt like this?

You probably don't remember a time when you didn't have the fetish. Fetishes can develop until adolescence it seems, but I believe they usually form based on early life experience (I want to stress that this is based on research I have done, reading scientific articles and such, but I don't "know" it to be true). I didn't discover vore until I was around 13, but I know now that I've had the fetish as long as I can remember, because of things like what you mentioned in the OP. One thing I distinctly remember is getting one of my first erections from reading the poem "Hungry Mungry" by Shel Silverstein in first grade.
Hope this was informative! I can link you some sources for the fetish stuff if you PM me. :-D
bc9342bo0delete
New to the forum

Postby BuddyLayman » Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:40 pm

I once went to a movie with a friend and when the trailer for sausage party came on I was both turned on and embarrassed about the scene where a woman eats the carrots.
BuddyLayman
New to the forum

Postby DragonPrey3200 » Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:53 pm

BuddyLayman wrote:I once went to a movie with a friend and when the trailer for sausage party came on I was both turned on and embarrassed about the scene where a woman eats the carrots.

My mental reaction to Sausage Party was only made worse by my Vorarephilia. I have trouble eating goldfish crackers because my brain goes right to the scene of the carrots getting chewed up, and I feel horrible and disgusted.
When in doubt, conquer Poland.
DragonPrey3200
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby mothbitch » Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:39 pm

Lol, since most people I know know that I'm into vore, I always get sly looks from people when digestion is mentioned
mothbitch
New to the forum

Postby deadpoolfan » Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:56 pm

mothbitch wrote:Lol, since most people I know know that I'm into vore, I always get sly looks from people when digestion is mentioned

really? that's awesome! :lol: :lol:
deadpoolfan
---

Postby Theguythatdoes » Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:03 pm

You may be embarrassed, but you'll never be "Boner in during digestion course in biology" embarrassed.
Theguythatdoes
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby deadpoolfan » Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:20 pm

Theguythatdoes wrote:You may be embarrassed, but you'll never be "Boner in during digestion course in biology" embarrassed.

it's as arousing as sex ed is, which for me is not very. so no, probably not
deadpoolfan
---

Postby deadpoolfan » Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:09 pm

Satern wrote:Of course you should be embarrassed. You are a freak, the entire website here is made of brain-damaged freaks like you.

Not gonna argue with you, we all accepted we were weird a long time ago. but i can't help but wonder why you felt the need to say that. also, considering you posted that on this site, with an account, I can't tell if you're an expert at bad jokes, a hypocrite, or just a really determined asshole. and i can assure you my brain is fine, thank you very much.
seriously, though, why are you here?
deadpoolfan
---

Postby deadpoolfan » Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:14 pm

just read through your posts. you're a special one, aren't you? do you... come here just to post stuff like this?
deadpoolfan
---

Postby Kitsouille » Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:21 pm

Don't need to waste your time on someone convinced that people being different isn't right. Or maybe he thinks he's funny.
Kitsouille
???

Postby deadpoolfan » Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:26 pm

yeah, you're right. i normally try to avoid and stay out of stuff like this. mainly because i like being seen as friendly and doing this doesn't achieve much. although i'm also genuinely curious why he's going to all this trouble. he has some noticeable consistency with this.
deadpoolfan
---

Postby granblue » Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:29 pm

Judging by his history, he doesn't hate vore altogether; he just likes unbirth, and hates every other kind of vore. Very curious...
granblue
Participator

Postby deadpoolfan » Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:33 pm

yeah, i did notice that post. but that fact that he shares similarities with us kind of makes these posts even more uncalled for. still, at least we know he's capable of constructive comments.
deadpoolfan
---

Postby Kitsouille » Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:58 pm

Well there will always be people acting self-centered. I remember reading a comment section once where a guy said male mouths were disgusting but female mouths were fine because that made him straight and not gay and stuff. But he was talking with a girl, so if she likes male mouths, that makes her straight too???

tl;dr don't think too hard and ignore if needed
Kitsouille
???

Postby deadpoolfan » Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:47 pm

yeah, fair enough
deadpoolfan
---

Postby minakotomoka14 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:22 pm

People are just real jerks sometimes. I mean, come on, we probably wouldn`t be accepted by most of society if our fetishes were right out in the open, so why do people have to bully others on here? Just give it a rest, Jesus Christ.
Prey-leaning switch gal and writer with a passion for M/F vore and a love for being devoured by giant men of all kinds.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby EnderDracolich » Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:55 am

minakotomoka14 wrote:People are just real jerks sometimes. I mean, come on, we probably wouldn`t be accepted by most of society if our fetishes were right out in the open, so why do people have to bully others on here? Just give it a rest, Jesus Christ.

This clip feels appropriate, (please forgive me, It's from MLP, which I don't even care for, but the clip is even more funny in that context!)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z14TM9wMH-c

Last bumped by deadpoolfan on Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:55 am.
EnderDracolich
Advanced Vorarephile

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion