Unbirth prey naked or clothed?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

When being unbirthed, prey should be

naked
86%
clothed
14%

Total votes : 35

Unbirth prey naked or clothed?

Postby justinrpg » Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:53 pm

Do you think unbirth prey should be naked while being shoved into a girl's vagina or do you think the prey should have clothes on?

for me, I prefer unbirth prey to be naked, that way any vaginal secretion and any other sexual juices from the girl's vagina can get on the prey's body in the process.

What about you guys? How do you prefer unbirth prey? Clothed or naked?
She frantically searches for her human husband, unaware that he is in her stomach.
justinrpg
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Unbirth prey naked or clothed?

Postby Eyefull » Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:29 pm

Probably naked. Something like oral vore can be improved and can happen at a moment's notice, but unbirth tends to require some planning. Only case those unbirthed should be clothed is if a girl accidentally falls onto her victim and slides all the way down on them until they are in completely. Which is a hot scenario, but pretty uncommon.
Sin it to win it!
Eyefull
Participator

Postby ArcaneSigil » Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:40 pm

Gonna say unclothed here, because I honestly do see vore and food as two separate things. Vore is overtly sexual to me, while food is food, nothing sexual about it. My brain says to me "If it's sexual, no clothing is usually involved in sex."
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby BoomBewm » Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:45 am

Depends on the scenario for me. If it's like a normal-sized chick then I can see her either stripping people or having them naked before she shoves them in because she has the time. If she's huge in the city she'll probably doesn't have enough time or doesn't care and just shoves them in clothes and all if she's grabbing normal people. That is unless there's a smaller but still naked giant(ess).
BoomBewm
New to the forum

Postby Emi » Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:39 am

Definitely naked. And covered with saliva. I can't imagine how a clothed (non-slippery) thing may be stuffed there.
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby dekabreak » Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:11 am

Either one, i don't really care about what makes more sense or is logical in it, Unbirth(vore really) is such an impossible fetish it makes not want to care about such things.

I will say this, as a fan of fatal vore, i prefer prey that is clothed, because then when the prey is turned into cum/piss/eaten and the pred releases the remains i love seeing the pieces of clothing falling out all wet, shame it's not a thing i see that much of.
dekabreak
Somewhat familiar

Postby LucifersChef » Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:26 am

dekabreak wrote:Either one, i don't really care about what makes more sense or is logical in it, Unbirth(vore really) is such an impossible fetish it makes not want to care about such things.

I will say this, as a fan of fatal vore, i prefer prey that is clothed, because then when the prey is turned into cum/piss/eaten and the pred releases the remains i love seeing the pieces of clothing falling out all wet, shame it's not a thing i see that much of.

Very much agreed. But I'm a fan of partially clothed; underwear/socks for example.
]
LucifersChef
Participator

Postby dreamweevil » Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:38 am

I suppose that, if I'm okay with foreign objects like tampons or menstrual cups or vibrators, that I might be able to tolerate clothes (but probably not shoes) if you were only going to be visiting my vagina for a little while. And even then I don't think I'd like it as much: fabric will soak up some of my lubricating fluids and make it harder and less comfortable for me to get you in and out!

I'd prefer that you're both naked and exquisitely clean, though. I want to feel your skin, not your clothes.

If you're headed for my womb, then you definitely need to be in the same condition going in that you were in when you were born. My body can deal with living creatures: I know how to put them together and take them apart. I can deal with skin, bones, muscles, and hair, but not metal or plastic. If I can't dissolve it, I don't want it and neither do you: I did hear once of a guy who failed to mention, to his unbirthing partner, that he had a titanium plate and screws in his arm from an old car accident. She ended up miscarrying; the plate apparently got ejected but two of the screws ended up in the wall of his new heart and she couldn't keep him alive. So think of it like an MRI: You need to disclose everything or else bad things can happen!
dreamweevil
Participator

Postby deadpoolfan » Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:37 pm

dekabreak wrote:Either one, i don't really care about what makes more sense or is logical in it, Unbirth(vore really) is such an impossible fetish it makes not want to care about such things.

my thoughts exactly
deadpoolfan
---

Postby Ruthborn » Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:53 pm

Naked. Skin against skin is far more intimate and then add on the fact that you are being consumed by a girl's privates....so good.
Ruthborn
Somewhat familiar

Postby Emi » Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:50 am

What about unbirthing a prey in a condom? Safe for a prey?
ImageImage
Emi
???

Return to General Vore Discussion