Shrinking experiment in real life?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

How and under which conditions would you sign it?(MC)

Poll ended at Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:35 pm

No pain, no gain! I'd sign and submit it right now. :lol:
21%
I'd check the "stay here" line
3%
I'd give my home address.
3%
I'd give a friend's address.
7%
If it were reversible.
16%
If it had a 100% success chance.
15%
If it had no side effects.
7%
If it had a selectable size.
9%
If it had all aforementioned conditions
3%
I'd never sign such a contract!
8%
BUT I would get the job taking care of the tinies afterwards at all costs! :lol:
9%

Total votes : 75

Shrinking experiment in real life?

Postby ChibiToy » Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:35 pm

I did a quick search but didn't find anything similar but I'm kinda curious on your opinions.
Please tell me if this belongs into another forum since it's not actually vore.

Okay, just imagine this:
You walk down the street as a flyer catches your interest. It says they're searching subjects for a new scientific method to treat acromegaly(A disease with unnatural big body parts).
Since it offers a tremendous pay you decide to visit the institute to inquire about more details. At the counter, the lady hands you over a contract pointing out that there's
everything you need to know written in it. Sitting down you begin to read as it roughly says:

"With it's signature the subject ensures that it has fully read this contract and understood it's content, agrees to the terms present and is aware about the side effects, risks and irreversible harm this test could cause...
The method is in development and not fully explored yet, it could cause 1 or more of the following side effects:
- imbalance
- nausea
- fever
- pain
- deformation
- death
- along with other side effects that haven't been discovered, yet.

For optimal results the procedure will be used on the subject's whole body. The subjects complies that the data is stored and used for future assignments and research.
Average success rate lies within 50-75% depending on the physical condition and genetically compatibility of the test subject.
This test can only be taken once, since it changes the molecular structure of the subject, dropping the expected success rate significantly.
If succeeded, the subject will revert to a size between 1/10 to 1/40 of his original size. WARNING: This process cannot be undone for an unpredictable amount of time.
We have the right to retract the payment if the subject isn't affected by the procedure.
The pay for this service will be immediately sent to the bank account specified in the appendix after the contract is signed and submitted.
After submission, stepping down from the contract means a violation and will be punished with a fee twice as large as the payment.

Down below there is a line you can check:
The subject agrees to be kept at the facility for further studies...

If the subject isn't agreeing to this, our staff will bring it to the address specified in the contract and will be contacted if a method of reversing it's state has been developed."
God, please throw brains from the the heavens... or bricks. Doesn't matter as long as you hit! x3
ChibiToy
Participator

Re: Shrinking experiment in real life?

Postby Sabrina » Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:52 pm

It's one of those things that seems like a once in a life time chance.

That and too be good true.

But who am I kidding? I'd do it.
Sabrina
New to the forum

Postby SpiderMilkshake » Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:54 am

Seems like the risk and the severity of side effects is too much for it to be legal to test on humans yet... Pretty sure if there's a 1 out of 4 chance of death confirmed, it would be shut down and could only be run through some sort of black market source...

I'd smell the sketchiness and get out of there. :O And warn people away too.

(Though I'll admit I ain't even tempted--I like being lorge XD)
"I like to keep a bottle of stimulant handy in case I see a snake, which I also keep handy."-W.C. Fields
Non-Fatal Vore Artist~Why Be Eaten Just Once?
SpiderMilkshake
Been posting for a bit

Postby fixated1 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:11 am

If it was ready for human trials and I had a partner that could indulge in my fantasies and making money wasn't a concern, I would do it.
fixated1
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Kitsouille » Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:43 pm

Certainly not one of the first tester and won't do it if there's any risk involved. I'm not sure if I'd live out any fantasies since I don't trust anyone but I could totally take advantage of this and eat food while tiny -- a small bit become a large chunk and all that.
Kitsouille
???

Postby fixated1 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:20 pm

Kitsouille wrote:Certainly not one of the first tester and won't do it if there's any risk involved. I'm not sure if I'd live out any fantasies since I don't trust anyone but I could totally take advantage of this and eat food while tiny -- a small bit become a large chunk and all that.

That last bit is the concept of a movie coming out called Downsizing. You can get shrunk and live like a king. Husband goes through with it while the wife backs out last second. It has Matt Damon and Kristen Wiig. Coming out this year. If any movie was ever catered to us this would be it.
fixated1
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Thagrahn » Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:01 pm

I would definitely not be part of the initial experiment, and would wait until it was 100% successful, reversible, and you could select your size between 1/4th and 1/20th your original size.

To be honest though, this would be major change in so many aspects of life. Smaller home, smaller vehicle, and greater efficiency in HVAC and electrical systems.
Thagrahn
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ChibiToy » Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:04 pm

Come on, a few more participants would be nice :P
I casted my own vote now. Obviously I'd sign it right now.
But I really would prefer it to have a 100% success rate and a selectable size.
God, please throw brains from the the heavens... or bricks. Doesn't matter as long as you hit! x3
ChibiToy
Participator

Postby ChibiToy » Wed May 03, 2017 10:36 am

So, thankie for participating. The poll ended and the results are there. Kinda funny to so see them.
I expected that more people would like it to have no side effects but it the majority wants it to be reversible.
And of course giving a friends address :D

And to the seven people who'd take the job... Be honest, how many tinies would make it to the adress they specified? :lol:
ChibiToy
Participator

Postby justinrpg » Sun May 07, 2017 3:00 pm

100% volunteer here.

I don't care if vore happens or not.

Being shrunken is one of my fetishes in itself.

Doesn't mean I won't try to be unbirthed/vored/etc.

I would love to cunnilingus a normal size girl.

I don't care if I am the only person shrunken and it is not reversible. I just want to be shrunken, period.

I think this experiment is well suited for recruitment of people with shrinking fetishes because they are the most likely to accept their new size, especially if they can't go back.
She frantically searches for her human husband, unaware that he is in her stomach.
justinrpg
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby minakotomoka14 » Tue May 09, 2017 10:43 am

Ehh, I think I`d pass. Yeah, being small may sound cool at first, but it would start to suck pretty fast, especially if you didn`t have someone you really trusted taking care of you. Plus, if it wasn`t reversible, you`d pretty much lose all independence and identity as a human being, and that would just be too much for me. You probably wouldn`t live very long, either, just because you`d get stepped on, crushed, or eaten pretty quickly, depending on the circumstances. It`s a fun fantasy, but not something I would want to happen to me in real life.
Prey-leaning switch gal and writer with a passion for M/F vore and a love for being devoured by giant men of all kinds.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Return to General Vore Discussion