What's the most taboo aspect of your vore interest/fetish?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

What's the most taboo aspect of your vore interest/fetish?

Postby coop500 » Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:20 am

Just as the title says, what do you think is the most taboo aspect of your vore interest and why do you like it? What part will most likely get people to maybe judge you? And has anyone among the vore community judged you for it? Don't call out names though, I think that's against the rules.

Weird question I know, but I've been curious of it for a while. Just no picking on each other or flaming anyone.

To answer my own question, I'd think for me it'd be underage prey with a adult male predator, especially a little girl. And a good reason why is probably the reason it's taboo. I adore taking things that seem bad and making them good or at least not as bad. To me men make good protectors and children are possibly the thing that needs protecting most. Of course the reason I think people judge me most for is the fact the prey is underage and on top of it all, I prefer the ones that are helpless and innocent verses bratty kids, then top it off with my male pred pref and it's maybe a little too close to child rape to most, since vore is typically a sexual thing for most folk. Though I personally don't enjoy it on a sexual level, some don't believe that's possible. But can't do much about that. I have been judged a little for it, some folks are merely just unsure and not sure what to think but a little creeped out maybe lol. I only had a few actually get upset but I don't let them bother me.

What of you guys?
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Re: What's the most taboo aspect of your vore interest/fetis

Postby fixated1 » Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:31 am

I like anal insertion. I fantasize about the predator pouring the prey up there for days that drag into weeks and every time the prey begs to be let out the predator clenches and the prey gets squeezed up deeper and deeper until they can't be heard anymore and the predator forgets about them.

Also the more dominant, cruel fantasies of oral vore that include digestion.

Even the most tame vore fantasy is pretty taboo. I think the more unique mine get the more of an outsider they make me feel.

I don't fret over it much though. If anyone judges me I judge right back. It took me a long time but I trained myself to be confident and assertive even for things that are private.
fixated1
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby GramzonTheDragon » Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:44 am

I'm not sure, but it's between my more objectable preferred role as a pred instead of prey, the cruelty of a vast preference for fatal digestion, or the grossness of disposal.
GramzonTheDragon
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Doku » Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:55 am

Uhm... the whole thing. There is no 'worst' part of the taboo. It's all taboo, and at a scale that generally qualifies as extreme to anyone not involved in the fetish. None of it is non-taboo. I don't know that I can fruitfully dissect the parts of the fetish into pieces that can be identified on a scale of taboo when everything starts at around 9-9.5/10.
Doku
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby tastedlikechicken » Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:06 am

what can i say, people that know me will know about already and i never made a mystery about. at me its the combination of two things many people cant deal with and do hate me for. the first one isnt that big deal, its i like to see cats and dogs as prey. and now we will come to the much bigger deal, i do love rl-vore. every point for its self isnt a problem but both in combination...
tastedlikechicken
Been posting for a bit

Postby coop500 » Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:09 am

I obviously didn't make it clear, sorry. I don't mean taboo to people not into vore, since as mentioned all vore is taboo then. I mean taboo even for people into vore.
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby Eyefull » Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:16 am

Most probably the cruelty part of it. Cruel predators are a really big turn on for me, especially when I am playing one. Don't give me a predator that swallows their prey and forgets/goes to sleep; give me one that masturbates to their suffering and taunts them the whole time they are being digested. It's particularly troublesome, because it's also the most likely part that would make me angry in a story or comic. Like a pred changing their mind on letting the prey out, or a girlfriend that eats her boyfriend and digests him in the process of breaking up (especially if she goes looking for a new one while he hasn't fully passed).

Cruelly is a massive turn on, but also more likely for my moral sense to kick in and object. Sometimes I just wish I could turn my brain off and enjoy some of these things fully.
Sin it to win it!
Eyefull
Participator

Postby Rhysion » Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:52 pm

Digestion (sometimes graphic) and nonconcensual, probably, although they do seem like relatively common themes when it comes to vore. Still, both aspects aren't always so nice to one party, and there are many who enjoy this kink that do not like either.
Rhysion
Somewhat familiar

Postby Artemis » Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:35 pm

Well, I have a vague idea of who has gotten upset at me for what, so let's break it down.

Female Dominance
Riiiight at the top of the list is my love of femdom and girl powery themes, which shouldn't be a surprise to anyone since this is the internet. The witch hunt for man haters is the fad that never gets old, after all. I've actually gotten more shit for this than I've gotten for liking vore in general, which should be a good indicator of just how neurotic every single one of these conversations has been. Not that any of the things I'm about to talk about aren't, but y'know.

My response: Ignore/Snark

Not wanting to have sex with people
Although I get shit thrown at me more frequently for female dominance, I've noticed that this is where I get the most extreme shit thrown at me. Any woman who's ever made a serious attempt at using any sort of dating site knows exactly where I'm going with this. Apparently having sex as a strong no in your preferences or "Please don't send me pictures of your dick" are offensive to some people. I've had strangers come up to me in public and go on rants about how they hate me because they want to roleplay sex with me but they can't. Like, I actually had to stop what I was doing and tell them to fuck off because ignoring them wasn't getting them to stop. And that's pretty tame compared to what people do when they've got me offsite where they don't have to worry about getting banned.

My response: Block

Digestion/Entraptment/Assorted Cruelty
A close third. This one varies a lot in terms of what exactly gets said. Sometimes I get complaints because I portrayed some character as being mean. (I feel like this particular phrase is uttered by the same people who complain about femdom. Y'see, they'd rather see canonically nice characters as prey...) Other times I see that digestion ruined something for someone or I see some overlap between this and the femdom complaints. Probably the tamest complaints I get.

My response: Ignore

Underage
A distant fourth. I don't generally touch upon ageplay. Character age is more something I ignore at every opportunity. It's really, really stupid to defend fictional fourteen-year-olds that are drawn like 20-year-olds with supermodel bodies. I'm looking at you, Sailor Moon. I assume that's the reason I don't get more crap. But occasionally I do meet someone who is very concerned about the ages of the characters.

My response: Confront them and bring the conversation back down to reality. Remind them that they're drawings on a piece of paper, not people, and assert that they don't have an age. End conversation.
Artemis
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Borealis » Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:47 pm

For me its probably macro/micro feral insertion, vaginal as well as anal.

For obvious reasons.
Voyager of canine interiors...

In my story gallery, macro feral and anthro fun awaits you...
Borealis
---

Postby VelveteenDreams » Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:10 pm

The most taboo thing about vore in generality is that it's a particularly different kind of interest; nevermind cruelty or death, for non-fatal vore exists, and nevermind the BDSM part because some don't vore for the domination aspect, only for the emotional aspect. So in order to encompass the entirety of vore, it goes to the basic component of what vore is. And that's eating people. Nevermind what happens afterwards, or what the end result is, or the reason for it, those vary way too much between enthusiasts. The only thing that doesn't change between participants is the 'vore' part, in that being eaten is the over-encompassing all-powerful trait that defines us. So the real thing that makes it a taboo is how it's so unorthodox. People generally don't like things that are different, and they call what is different a taboo, no matter the nature of it.

As for me, the most taboo things I do in vore are too taboo to post here :wink: But I'd say butt-related stuff like disposal and anal vore are a big part of that.
~Respect Everybody~
VelveteenDreams
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Ghrelin » Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:45 pm

---
Last edited by Ghrelin on Wed Jul 22, 2020 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ghrelin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DrCaius » Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:41 pm

Good answers here, nice thread idea coop.

For me it's probably that I want it to kill me. Not just in RP but also in real life. That movement from fantasy into reality seems unnerving to some people, particularly to my wife.
DrCaius
Somewhat familiar

Postby CalinBeast » Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:04 pm

I've got a couple.

For one thing, there's the watersports. One thing I sometimes fantasize about is the pred urinating all over the prey before eating them. It serves as a form of up-most dominance, the pred is literally marking the prey as it's "territory".

There's also the facesitting/forced cunnilingus before the vore happens. Again, dominance. It doesn't help that I imagine ferals forcing themselves onto human beings in such a manner.

To be frank, I think a lot of my vore fantasies would fall into the category of bestiality, an obvious taboo. o.o
CalinBeast
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dele02b62862 » Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:05 pm

I don't get judged to often for having different tastes as in that weird or outrageous, more like people being upset that I'm not into what they are and they refuse to beflexible and expect me to be entirely. I only do non fatal in rps and I can't tell you how many times I have people who are only into fatal look at me like, oh your one of them, well we do it my way or get lost. I have had this same experience with people into scat and extreme digestion, gore, cruelty, they just won't find a middle ground. Its infuriating, when I'm like I will leave in the digestion if you leave out the scat, and they are fuck this then.

However I have been on the other side of this question, when I had to deal with people who were into things and I had to do my best not to judge them for. This one guy who was my friend was into under age, which I am in terms of vore, but he was really close to being sexually attracted to kids in general and that made me uncomfortable.

coop500 wrote:Of course the reason I think people judge me most for is the fact the prey is underage and on top of it all, I prefer the ones that are helpless and innocent verses bratty kids, then top it off with my male pred pref and it's maybe a little too close to child rape to most, since vore is typically a sexual thing for most folk. Though I personally don't enjoy it on a sexual level, some don't believe that's possible.

I am still on the fence if vore can be non sexual or interest in any fetish. I have had rp friends who claim this but when they rped with me I could see in their responses they were sexual into it, so undecided but have seen no evidence that its true yet.
What I think it is for a lot of people is an alternative to actual sex so they might feel it's non sexual. How ever I have come up with a way to explain how you can like the involvement of something in your fetish and not actually be sexually attracted to it. For instance in vore I love furries and animals but people have trouble believing me when I say I'm not turned on by furries or animals. Same goes with children, I like them involved in vore but I'm not sexual attracted to them.
What I have come up with is a simple rule for sexual attraction as a litness test.
Simple take something you like to have involved in vore but are not attracted to is, like lets say in my case a furry. Take the vore away from the furry leaving it by itself and does it turn me on? No, not anymore then a dead body, an animal or a child, so conclusion I'm not sexually attracted to them.
The truth is when it comes to people having a problem with you liking things like underage is because during the rp they are trying to get aroused and you throw in a child thats a turn off basically ruining their mood, it's not always that they are judging you its just they don't want your particular interest raining on their sexy time lol. If I'm having a vore rp and my partner starts doing necrophilia I'm not going to rp with them anymore but I'm not judging them either
Dele02b62862
Somewhat familiar

Postby rugli » Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:15 pm

Children and non-anthro animals you can figure out which fetishes these relate to if you exclude the vore aspect.
rugli
Participator

Postby ChibiToy » Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:58 pm

Definitely ontop: underage pred.
--> People just don't like the idea of involving a little girl. Despite the fact that she's the one hurting me in the end(without conscious awareness for it).
And second is just like Caius: I want it to be fatal for me...
Last but not least: I'm kinda ashamed that I'm more interested in vore than having sex :lol:
God, please throw brains from the the heavens... or bricks. Doesn't matter as long as you hit! x3
ChibiToy
Participator

Postby Merodi » Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:07 pm

Underage characters, especially cute shotas are probably the biggest one. But they're just so goddamn cute!
I think the most taboo/looked down upon aspect is that I love unwilling, fatal M/f where girls who are bullies/bitchy/mean get "what they deserve" and vored and digested. I know it's not uncommon, but still sorta taboo.
Merodi
Participator

Postby 32n59Deleted » Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:10 pm

Probably the ass/scat stuff. I'm obsessed with women's butts, yes including the smell (I probably shouldn't be, have smelled several real-life female's farts that were pretty rank, lol).
32n59Deleted
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Eyefull » Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:31 pm

I think the most taboo/looked down upon aspect is that I love unwilling, fatal M/f where girls who are bullies/bitchy/mean get "what they deserve" and vored and digested. I know it's not uncommon, but still sorta taboo.

I know the feel. M/F tends to get looked down on, especially since F/anything is the most popular types of vore. I love that kind of revenge vore too. Gives me both a vore boner and a justice boner! ^_^
Sin it to win it!
Eyefull
Participator

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion