Audible swallowing/gulping content

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Audible swallowing/gulping content

Postby Quizlock » Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:25 pm

Following the decent popularity of my first topic (viewtopic.php?f=18&t=48307) I have decided to start a new one.

I've taken an interest in swallowing/gulping noises...again mainly female. I've complied a list of YouTube videos featuring all kinds of women (animation/IRL) swallowing at some point in a video.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=F ... EYIGNDnrCA

I'd thought I'd share it and possibly have you guys add to it.

I know it's not exactly vore, but I didn't know where else to share it. I'd figure some of you might enjoy this.

*Hopefully you have no problems viewing the list. I also didn't put timestamp on them. Apologies, but most of them you shouldn't have a problem finding.
Quizlock
Somewhat familiar

Re: Audible swallowing/gulping content

Postby preved_yt » Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:52 pm

Sadly, but this topic has even less popularity...
I keeping my stuff mostly on MEGA, now made 2nd account (cuz I can't & won't pay for it & using that free limited crap)
I also have unlisted playlist with c4s vids, uploaded on my acc, but it's only for users of "The Divine" forum on Zetaboards
Spoiler: show
I can share link in PM, BUT you must follow the rules: 1 - NO FAVING VIDS, 2 - NO COMMENTING VIDS, 3 - NO ADDING THEM IN PUBLIC PLAYLISTS, 4 - NO REPOSTING LINKS ON PLAYLIST OR VIDS ANYWHERE ELSE, 5 - NOT SHARE WITH ANYONE, WHO CAN BREAK RULES 1-4
That's me, but I'm not me.
preved_yt
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Quizlock » Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:17 pm

preved_yt wrote:Sadly, but this topic has even less popularity...
I keeping my stuff mostly on MEGA, now made 2nd account (cuz I can't & won't pay for it & using that free limited crap)
I also have unlisted playlist with c4s vids, uploaded on my acc, but it's only for users of "The Divine" forum on Zetaboards
Spoiler: show
I can share link in PM, BUT you must follow the rules: 1 - NO FAVING VIDS, 2 - NO COMMENTING VIDS, 3 - NO ADDING THEM IN PUBLIC PLAYLISTS, 4 - NO REPOSTING LINKS ON PLAYLIST OR VIDS ANYWHERE ELSE, 5 - NOT SHARE WITH ANYONE, WHO CAN BREAK RULES 1-4

just pm'd you, don't know if you got it
Quizlock
Somewhat familiar

Postby preved_yt » Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:07 am

preved_yt
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby French_snack » Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:32 am

TheWiking2000's animations include some nice audible swallows (by female humans or giantesses).
My short stories (210 so far, 211th coming when I have time to write it):
http://aryion.com/g3/showgallery.php?id=161506
French_snack
???

Postby preved_yt » Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:52 am

French_snack wrote:TheWiking2000's animations include some nice audible swallows (by female humans or giantesses).

His animations for us is double combo: audible + throat-bulge related. He announced something else new, but it will be again long-awaited
preved_yt
Advanced Vorarephile

Return to General Vore Discussion