Head or Feet First?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Head or Feet First?

Postby Eyefull » Sat Apr 15, 2017 3:01 pm

Wasn't sure if there was a topic already, but searching up "head first" or "feet first" tends to net a lot of results.

So, to Preds, do you prefer to eat your prey feet first or head first?

And to Prey, same thing but for going in.

For me, it depends on my mood, but generally I like eating prey feet first. Leaves their mouth open to talk so I can listen to the noises they make; begging, cursing, moans in pleasure, etc.
Last edited by Eyefull on Sat Apr 15, 2017 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sin it to win it!
Eyefull
Participator

Re: Head or Feet First?

Postby Swoocerini » Sat Apr 15, 2017 3:26 pm

I prefer head first, and that's usually because it's always fun to tease my meals by slurping around their feet; or having my meals climb down into my belly. If they're anthros, it's also really nice to slurp up their tail after seeing it wiggle about past my lips!

But, if a prey requested it, I wouldn't refuse to eat them feet first. It's always good to have some variety, I suppose!
Swoocerini
Been posting for a bit

Postby Naganommer » Sat Apr 15, 2017 3:29 pm

My preference is situational and usually depends on a number of things such as the consentingness of my prey and how quickly I want to get them down.

For example if my prey isn't consenting and isn't restrained in some way then I'd go for head first because it would be more disorienting for the prey to be picked up, flipped upside down and plunged into darkness. Which would make them less likely to put up any meaningful resistance.
Also if I want or need to get my prey down quickly then I'd also go for head first. I don't know why but headfirst just feels faster to me.

On the other hand if the prey is willing and if I can take my time with them I'd rather swallow them down feet first. I like seeing how they react to being eaten and i'd want them to enjoy it as much as I am. Feet first to me is a much more intimate way to eat someone.
Naganommer
Been posting for a bit

Postby Syro1999 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 3:58 pm

Head first so if the pred decides to tickle my feet i'm already in a warm place and not out in the cold if it is cold
Syro1999
---

Postby ChibiToy » Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:16 pm

You always choose such hard topics :lol:

I'm prey. Generally I prefer head first because I'd like to get a glimpse at the abyss I'm descending into.

But it really depends on so many things. Feet first has a nice touch too. Naganommer described it pretty good.
Feet first gives me "the opportunity" to put up more of a "fight" and it's way more mysterious as you can only
feel the environment your getting into. It feels like I have more "control" over the course of action due to the
fact that I can estimate the progress of my descent...

Head first on the other hand certainly gets me heated up. I can awe into the salivating maw of my predator carving
it's sight into my mind until it decides to chomp on me - trapping me disoriented in a world of darkness - while I'll try
to get a grasp at the situation I'm in, before I'm just desperately wriggling in attempt to resist going down...
God, please throw brains from the the heavens... or bricks. Doesn't matter as long as you hit! x3
ChibiToy
Participator

Postby coop500 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:18 pm

I prefer feet first soley based on it feels more realistic on the prey getting inside without being stuck upside down in the belly. But I do both, because depending on the situation and story, one makes more sense then the other usually. So I let the story decide.
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby N-Mario » Sat Apr 15, 2017 5:07 pm

It depends on the situation.
As prey, I usually prefer feet first because it feels more natural. Also, you will get the feel of where you're going when your feet are already in there.
Heck, if the predator is big enough, probably could get the entire body inside first. Perhaps just go ahead and walk right on in, while I'm at it. :)
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Postby sweetladyamy » Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:43 pm

I am only prey.

As far as head/feet first, it does depend on many things (which I'll avoid listing because it is pretty extensive).

But head first means that my hands are going to go first, so to me it hands/head first.

Feet first is often just as sexy, but since I always wear high heels, it can be a challenge, and no, they're NOT coming off.

One thing I like doing with feet first is forcing my hands in between my thighs as soon as I can; that way I can pleasure myself even more.

Yeah, quite obviously, I'm not one to struggle; willing prey.
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby Anthro21 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:02 pm

When I'm in more of a pred mood it will depend if my prey is willing or not. If they are, then whichever they prefer is what they get. If unwilling then feet first. The idea of the last thing a prey sees being my closing teeth is quite appealing.

When I'm in more of a prey mood (Which occurs more often) I generally prefer head first. Dunno why, just feels more intimate, I guess. Unless my pred wants feet first for whatever reason. Best to do what they say, right? :wink:

But you all seem to be missing another potion. Tail first. I do this when I'm feeling extra kinky. Basically the pred will just slurp their tail down like a noodle and then proceed with the rest as usual. Best for unwilling preys/sadistic preds when you wanna give them some extra torture.
Anthro21
Been posting for a bit

Postby 32n59Deleted » Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:02 pm

Harder question than it seems it should be! The idea of seeing your pred's throat upon falling in is one thing - but then you might miss their mouth closing for that final time!
32n59Deleted
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby QueenCobra » Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:07 pm

If I could be a large snake, I would take my prey head first just like an actual snake would.

Now, if I were a dragon, I suppose it wouldn't matter as much, either end would do.
QueenCobra
New to the forum

Postby Ghrelin » Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:08 pm

if we're being practical...

if unwilling prey, headfirst: shuts them up, minimizes struggling by pinning the arms faster, and leaves better access to the bottom half. watch their legs kick and their toes curl, catch a good panty shot and a taste or two... and ain't a damn thing they can do about it.

if willing prey, feet first: take things a little more slowly, see their reactions and let them talk while you tease your way up, leave their arms free to use as they please until the very last minute.
Ghrelin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ArcaneSigil » Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:52 pm

Head first. That way my pred, who will be female since I don't do male preds, can lick and suck before finishing me off.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby StormElla » Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:22 am

Definitely head first as prey
StormElla
New to the forum

Postby CalinBeast » Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:35 pm

As prey, I see the benefits of being eaten both ways.

If I were to actually be vored, I think I would typically want the pred to eat me feet first, that way they can look me dead in the eyes as they make me their meal. Not to mention how great it would feel to slip one's feet into a warm, sticky maw. The feet are quite sensitive, after all.
Of course, head first is just as good. It provides the perfect opportunity to stare straight down the preds gaping throat (A lovely sight indeed), while getting a good wiff of their hot, predatory breath.

However, as an artist, I typically draw vore head first for one simple reason: It's easier. I would much rather draw the feet and legs sticking out from the pred's maw than have to draw the head and torso sticking out. >.<
CalinBeast
Somewhat familiar

Postby LordAndrew19 » Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:40 pm

I would say head first, just to see their barefeet wiggle
LordAndrew19
New to the forum

Postby fixated1 » Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:30 pm

I think they both have their advantages. Seeing the throat come closer and closer while your predator sloshes you astound in their mouth is hot, but so is hanging on to the tongue getting your last glimpse of the outside world as your predator drags out the final swallow.
fixated1
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby merlovinit » Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:14 am

I think both are nice.

Head first would be good because it would't take long for you to be trapped and then you would be upside down inside of your predator's belly, which would make it harder to escape.

Feet first would be great once they pin your arms to your side, and you can only struggle and beg as they push you down by your shoulders and head.

As you can see, my favorite aspect of being a prey is the fear and ultimately the realization that you are going to be eaten and digested, and there's nothing you can do about it.
merlovinit
Participator

Postby Jayezox » Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:23 am

Head first so I can see all the internals as I go down. This is an extremely small preference though.
Jayezox
---

Postby French_snack » Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:49 am

We've had this thread before, but... Speaking as male prey, I prefer to be swallowed feet first, for a simple practical reason. I'd probably be aroused, and if one's penis is erect, it's much more pleasant (less painful!) to go down a tight gullet feet-first than head-first. For obvious reasons...
My short stories (210 so far, 211th coming when I have time to write it):
http://aryion.com/g3/showgallery.php?id=161506
French_snack
???

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion