Head or Feet First?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Head or Feet First?

Postby Wolfsage » Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:09 am

i usually prefer Head First, but I will occationally do feet First too!
The Sage Wolf of the forest.
Wolfsage
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby EatMeImIrish » Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:33 am

As much as I like the idea of seeing the outside world once last time before the pred closes their mouth--I prefer to be swallowed head first.
"Joey, did you eat my sandwich?"
"I am your sandwich."
EatMeImIrish
Somewhat familiar

Postby Voratron » Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:57 am

I prefer prey to be eaten headfirst. I just enjoy seeing cute legs flailing around as she is eaten alive and whole.
Voratron
Been posting for a bit

Postby jackson22222 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:41 am

I go back and forth. Sometimes it is great to see a a girls cute legs flailing about, However, I also like it when the prey is face up, so the last thing they see is the pred looking them in the eyes.
jackson22222
New to the forum

Postby NightWolf » Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:55 pm

I found this and now I'm really interested in feet first:

I may be on the side of angels, but do not mistake me for one.
NightWolf
Participator

Postby Ruthborn » Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:59 pm

Head first.

I love the view of the prey's butt and genitals exposed while they're being eaten and/or the predator's tongue sliding in between their legs to taste their centers.
Ruthborn
Somewhat familiar

Postby Emi » Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:37 am

Both are cool:) But I like head first more. This is more rude, I think...
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby JackFrost » Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:08 pm

Feel first, always. No contest.

I'm speaking as a voyeur and from the perspective of being prey. The best vore images are the ones in which a victim is almost completely swallowed, and their terrified face is shown within the pred's maw, just a few seconds before they go down completely. It's even more of a turn on if they are begging, sobbing and pleading for their lives.

From a prey perspective there's something very sensual about being slowly consumed feet first. The eye contact between you and the pred as you are swallowed, your final glimpse of the outside world before everything goes dark and you are sucked down into the pred's stomach.
JackFrost
Been posting for a bit

Postby Kitsouille » Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:56 pm

I have preferences that usually makes the prey bite-size or smaller so head or feet first doesn't matter most of the time. But in other cases I'd say head first, seeing that lovely maw closing in :D but feet can be better in certain contexts, such as lying in your bed and the pred comes at the side your feet are.
Kitsouille
???

Postby Consumable » Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:44 am

It really depends on who or what is doing the eating:

Human Predators: please down me feet first - I want to see my body dangling helplessly over the precipice of that beautiful maw.

Snakes/Reptiles: I absolutely adore the imagery of a preys feet being the last thing to slip down a snake's gullet*. Entwine around me, and gulp me down headfirst ~♥

You know, I do occasionally fantasize about being the predator and in these instances, it has always been a preference for feet first with Human (male) prey. I'm sure you could imagine why... *beings to daydream with a big, goofy grin*

* The only exception would probably be frog-vore, being bundled up works well. :gulp:
Consumable
Been posting for a bit

Postby Emi » Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:49 pm

If the prey goes head first, there's less chances that it will get away. In other case, well.. if feet first, the pred knows that he/she can easily bite the feet off if the prey will try to escape from the mouth, this makes the scene even more brutal.
ImageImage
Emi
???

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion