Mirror pred vore

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Mirror pred vore

Postby DragonPrey3200 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:31 pm

I was at work today, and a thought popped into my head: Has there ever been any vore art or anything where prey is grooming themselves using a bathroom mirror, then they bend below the sink to get some hairspray or pick up something they dropped, and when they stand back up, the pred is in the place of the prey's reflection, and the it turns out to either be something supernatural or the mirror is actually just a hole in the wall. Either way, the pred jumps out and gulps the prey down. I feel like that would be interesting to see. Like, a morning routine gone wrong situation or something. Searching "mirror vore" doesn't come up with anything.
When in doubt, conquer Poland.
DragonPrey3200
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Mirror pred vore

Postby deleten502h5sf » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:52 pm

the only thing I've seen w mirrors is this monster w a mirror for a face that makes a copy of the person and eats that>??
deleten502h5sf
New to the forum

Re: Mirror pred vore

Postby Kitsouille » Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:22 pm

Being attacked by your reflection or something replacing your reflection (or a being existing only in the mirror) is something I've seen a bunch of times but never anything that ate the person standing in front of it. I like the idea though. Being eaten by a copy of yourself is something I'll always approve.
Kitsouille
???

Return to General Vore Discussion