Human Males in Vore

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Human Males in Vore

Postby Chameleonette » Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:12 pm

Kirah wrote:I don't think we need another thread for this subject.

coop500 wrote:
Herc1995 wrote:I agree. We need more Male preds and prey out there! I see FAR too much m/f f/m stuff.

I want m/m :O

Though, Im sure this isnt specifically about m/m lol but....male human preds are a huge yes.

There really isn't that much M/F out there though, so sorry for the minority getting in your way.... If what little we have is FAR too much then I suppose you rather us have zero.

If I can be entirely honest here, that "woe is me, there's not enough artwork that I like" attitude is getting a little annoying.

Another thread for this subject? Like the dozens about female preds and such that get posted constantly? If you don't like a topic or want to see it, don't go into it or post in it. It's pretty simple.

If I can be entirely honest, you're being awfully rude.

Now, that aside--

I could not agree more! Male humans/humanoids are difficult to find in the vore circles. If you do some digging, though, there is content! I specialize in them, myself. And I'm always happy to enable more people. The more of it we can get out there, the better! You would be surprised how many lurkers enjoy male preds (particularly human ones) and want to see more of them. And we can all make that happen by creating and sharing more of the content. The amount of male pred players in the RP section has drastically increased over the last couple years and we can get more content and media of them out there, too.

I'm always happy to connect with more appreciators of this content and I will gladly pile all my love and then some onto them. Happy to see more appreciation for them out there!
Passionate advocate of M/F vore.

My RP Seeking Thread: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35501
Chameleonette
---

Postby merlovinit » Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:50 pm

Might as well plug my own gallery since it's M/M, same size, human vore. I've got some new artwork that will be dropping in the next few weeks as well.
merlovinit
Participator

Postby PlasmaTech225 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:17 pm

Marauder wrote:
CherryBlossom wrote:I'm not aroused at all by female preds. It has to be strictly male, human, and macro/micro. So I absolutely adore human male preds.... There aren't many around making it hard to RP.

I guess the macro/micro makes it even harder. Combining two relatively rare things usually ends up really narrowing things down.

On topic. Simple explanation. Most people here are male, most people here are prey and many of them prefer female partners. Thus you end up mostly with F/M or F/F. It's simply due to the demographics of the community really. Ya'll should write more stories though!

I don't enjoy stories, though. I need art.
PlasmaTech225
Participator

Postby coop500 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:27 pm

But some people do enjoy stories. Not all content is for you PlasmaTech. It's been like that since forever.
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby ShadesofBlack » Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:38 pm

Hey, I agree, not just in vore, but in a lot of erotica in general. But notably in vore. It's a lot harder to find men represented sincerely as the objects of desire and attraction, and hard to find men represented as "sexually" powerful, and not just as physically powerful. From what I've seen, the furry community is somewhat of an exception to this, and I'm sometimes curious why. But in human artwork, men do still seem hard to find except as prey.

I personally tend to lean a bit towards women in my own attraction, and I also mostly do photo manips when I get the time. And it is super easy to find free public, consenting, erotically poised and portrayed women. Men... not so much, unfortunately. So almost all of my thread is female, and I'm not exactly helping with the ratio problem. But it's such a treat when I find good stuff with a guy in a pose that sparks my voraphilic muse. Or really is at all genuinely sensual, and not "made to be a joke."

I also feel pretty strongly about this for other, more political reasons, because as a feminist I think representation is important. So it pisses me off that men have almost no honest representation of themselves as physically beautiful or desirable.

All that said, don't know if captioned photo edits are your cup of tea, but so far, I just have this one that I wrote a few different captions for. I was disappointed that his face wasn't visible in the picture, but the pose still made me happy. viewtopic.php?f=88&t=41073&start=104
Oh, I do also have a flush-vore short story with a man as the flusher, though it's a bit comical: viewtopic.php?f=88&t=41073&start=41
I know I used to write some stuff with male preds once upon a time, but I'm not sure if I still have any of it. Will have to do some digging.
-Shades
ShadesofBlack
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Eyefull » Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:13 pm

ShadesofBlack wrote:Hey, I agree, not just in vore, but in a lot of erotica in general. But notably in vore. It's a lot harder to find men represented sincerely as the objects of desire and attraction, and hard to find men represented as "sexually" powerful, and not just as physically powerful. From what I've seen, the furry community is somewhat of an exception to this, and I'm sometimes curious why. But in human artwork, men do still seem hard to find except as prey.

I personally tend to lean a bit towards women in my own attraction, and I also mostly do photo manips when I get the time. And it is super easy to find free public, consenting, erotically poised and portrayed women. Men... not so much, unfortunately. So almost all of my thread is female, and I'm not exactly helping with the ratio problem. But it's such a treat when I find good stuff with a guy in a pose that sparks my voraphilic muse. Or really is at all genuinely sensual, and not "made to be a joke."

I also feel pretty strongly about this for other, more political reasons, because as a feminist I think representation is important. So it pisses me off that men have almost no honest representation of themselves as physically beautiful or desirable.

You. I like you :-D . Big thumbs up in agreement.

As a pred, I play as either gender and most any species. However, I really like being able to form a connection with a pred that lets me put myself in their shoes. Struggle doing that with most female preds, and a pretty good portion of male preds too. Link, for example, being one of those that I can, due to how blank a slate he tends to be. Female preds are attractive from an observer point of view, but when I wanna be pred my options are a bit more limited for who I can properly use to put myself in their place. Gonna be writing and posting stuff hopefully soon. School stuff -_-
Sin it to win it!
Eyefull
Participator

Postby Kirah » Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:42 pm

Chameleonette wrote:Another thread for this subject? Like the dozens about female preds and such that get posted constantly? If you don't like a topic or want to see it, don't go into it or post in it. It's pretty simple.

You're exaggerating. There's three topics about male preds on just the first page of this subforum right now. Whereas the most recent topic about female preds is on page 2, from around two weeks ago.

My point is, there are plenty of threads about nonspecific male preds already. I don't think another is warranted. These types of threads (not just the ones about male preds, mind you) are often full of people who think that their particular tastes aren't being catered to (even though their forum topics are sometimes much more active).
Last edited by Kirah on Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kirah
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Filan » Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:02 pm

Eyefull wrote:
ShadesofBlack wrote:Hey, I agree, not just in vore, but in a lot of erotica in general. But notably in vore. It's a lot harder to find men represented sincerely as the objects of desire and attraction, and hard to find men represented as "sexually" powerful, and not just as physically powerful. From what I've seen, the furry community is somewhat of an exception to this, and I'm sometimes curious why. But in human artwork, men do still seem hard to find except as prey.

You. I like you :-D . Big thumbs up in agreement.

As a pred, I play as either gender and most any species. However, I really like being able to form a connection with a pred that lets me put myself in their shoes. Struggle doing that with most female preds, and a pretty good portion of male preds too. Link, for example, being one of those that I can, due to how blank a slate he tends to be. Female preds are attractive from an observer point of view, but when I wanna be pred my options are a bit more limited for who I can properly use to put myself in their place. Gonna be writing and posting stuff hopefully soon. School stuff -_-

Falling prey to Link kinda sounds fun.
Elven Captain and Owner of the S.S. Hyperion, Hyperion Class Airship Luxury Liner Converted to Cargo hauler
Finest ship to fly the skies of Earth
Filan
???

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion