Frogzlegs

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Frogzlegs

Postby Gabriel0813 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:54 pm

This might be a bit old of a video but after watching this short,it was strangely hot,funny,freaky, and sounds like it be a good horror movie. So here a quick detail on the video guy about to get his groove on with a french girl, and just as thing get hot she transforms into a frog girl like monster and eats the dude off screen, only leaving his voice which soon get muffled. If this ever became a movie would any of you watch it, and what do you think the plot of it would be as a full on film. also who ever work on her transformation did a really good job.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7Jk4C4ZOQ4
Gabriel0813
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Frogzlegs

Postby fixated1 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:16 pm

Whoa that was wild. Very good effects, especially for a super short film. It seems to be a proof of concept so you might just see this in the future. As a full length film I would expect it to be a B horror film that doesn't take itself too seriously. I mean, it has a French person in it that is a literal frog. They're obviously not worried about or they're trying to offend people. Horror and humor is the way to go with that concept.
fixated1
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Gabriel0813 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:48 pm

I agree I did wish we kind of saw her eat the dude on screen but off screen is just as good, and the way she ate the camera make you guess she swallowed the dude whole.
Gabriel0813
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Rendezvore » Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:42 am

Woah! Great transformation! And implied scenes are sometimes better in these cases. The imagination can fill in those gaps pretty clearly and it leaves it open-ended enough to where you can decide if prey was swallowed whole. But being a frog girl with a long sticky tongue, I would bet she probably did. :wink:
Rendezvore
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby brainstorm » Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:46 am

if ever gets made, guy going make this corin hardy has no other film projects he wants to do this is one them, but now directing the reboot of the crow.
brainstorm
???

Postby Gabriel0813 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:06 pm

I think funny and maybe a bit of corny will be fun for this if it became a film.
Gabriel0813
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Kitsouille » Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:09 pm

Oh yes this. The effects are pretty good! I think it wouldn't take itself too seriously but would still be creepy, I mean lol it's a frog girl but the classical sexy that attracts its food. If you ask me she swallowed the guy whole. Maybe it would have to do with the short length and perhaps lack of material, but she ate him pretty quickly and with no trace of blood. Also, frogs swallow the preys whole.

And long sticky tongue yissss :P
Kitsouille
???

Postby Gabriel0813 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:27 am

Maybe someone should do a drawing of the aftermath showing her belly with a full meal.
Gabriel0813
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to General Vore Discussion