Horny after a meal

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Horny after a meal

Postby SynningStar » Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:37 pm

Okay, so this is kinda strange, but get this. RIGHT after I have like a huge meal, I'm talking one that almost stretches my stomach to the limit, I get immensely sexually aroused. I can't remember how many times me and my girlfriend eat like a huge lunch at home, and we just go at it almost immediately after. I know this is a random thing, but I was thinking about this while checking the site today. Anyone else get this kinda feeling sometimes? :gulp:
"Hey, why don't you c'mere? Don't mind my growling belly, I was just about to grab lunch~"
SynningStar
Been posting for a bit

Re: Horny after a meal

Postby TheWolfInator3456 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:10 pm

I do! And I can get why. You just had a big meal. Belly Is big & noisy...and ya can't stop with the possibilities. Most of them involving sexual ideas. I totally understand!!
Have a Wooferful day! ^3^
TheWolfInator3456
New to the forum

Postby Jayezox » Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:58 pm

It makes sense that we'd be adapted to spending a lot of energy after consuming it.
Jayezox
---

Postby fixated1 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:01 pm

After a big meal I only want to lay there and groan in discomfort. Sex would definitely make me hurl.
fixated1
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby dragonlover81 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:13 am

No. I can no more explain why than I can explain why I developed this fetish. Human sexuality is not governed by logic.
dragonlover81
Somewhat familiar

Postby Midir » Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:06 pm

I do not feel this way, but I find it cool that someone else does!
Midir
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Rendezvore » Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:20 am

No, actually it's exactly the opposite for me. I can not eat that much beforehand cause I'm too food coma to do anything, but when we're snuggling afterward...

Me: "Guess what?"
Kaldar: "You're really hungry?"
Me: "Shut up."
Kaldar: "Waffles?"
Me: "WAFFLES!!"

And also, vore is not interesting after being satisfied. I can look at pics and appreciate the art, but I feel nothing toward it. Sometimes I sit there and stare at it, wondering why it feels bland, which is funny cause after about an hour my mind is all "HELLO VORE" all of a sudden. :lol:
Rendezvore
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby jaggedjagd » Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:54 am

Last edited by jaggedjagd on Thu Sep 30, 2021 3:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
jaggedjagd
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby hernextmeal » Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:22 am

Rendezvore wrote:No, actually it's exactly the opposite for me. I can not eat that much beforehand cause I'm too food coma to do anything, but when we're snuggling afterward...

Me: "Guess what?"
Kaldar: "You're really hungry?"
Me: "Shut up."
Kaldar: "Waffles?"
Me: "WAFFLES!!"

And also, vore is not interesting after being satisfied. I can look at pics and appreciate the art, but I feel nothing toward it. Sometimes I sit there and stare at it, wondering why it feels bland, which is funny cause after about an hour my mind is all "HELLO VORE" all of a sudden. :lol:

Waffles? Don't you mean carrots?
hernextmeal
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby shlurpay64 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:06 pm

SynningStar wrote:Okay, so this is kinda strange, but get this. RIGHT after I have like a huge meal, I'm talking one that almost stretches my stomach to the limit, I get immensely sexually aroused. I can't remember how many times me and my girlfriend eat like a huge lunch at home, and we just go at it almost immediately after. I know this is a random thing, but I was thinking about this while checking the site today. Anyone else get this kinda feeling sometimes? :gulp:

That's really hot, but I should make sure to avoid you and your girlfriend before lunch, how humiliating it'd be to both a filling meal and such an effective aphrodisiac. Slosh slosh slosh~
shlurpay64
Somewhat familiar

Return to General Vore Discussion