CV VS UB, a discussion of taste.

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

CV? or UB?

Cock Vore
22%
Futa Cock Vore
22%
Unbirth/insertion
49%
Cuntboy UB/insertion
7%

Total votes : 86

CV VS UB, a discussion of taste.

Postby olgith » Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:43 pm

EDIT: I've been a bit of an uppity git as of late and I have edited this post to remove any possible hate text or shaming of artists. For those who have replied to this post before, thank you for your input and I apologize for my attitude. You people are wonderful and thank you for providing enjoyment for everyone.

First up to block, here's a poll of choices with a battle between Cockvore and Unbirth. Which do you prefer? Why? and give us some details on how you like it.

I always preferred Large girls with voracious vaginas. Sending prey down their love tunnels as sex toys or for consumption, especially if done slowly is by far the most interesting aspect of it. Something about being sent to the waiting cervix and hungry womb hits me in all the right buttons.
Last edited by olgith on Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
olgith
Somewhat familiar

Re: CV VS UB, a discussion of taste.

Postby Shadowslayer » Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:55 pm

olgith wrote:Do you feel it is wrong for creators to stagnate their creative spectrum in order to please fans (paying or otherwise)?

Playing devil's advocate a bit; but no I really don't feel anything is wrong with this - and it raises a lot of questions about your own motivations for this.

You seem to intimating that the 'restriction' on a creator's content equals a stagnation of their creative spectrum, most notably you want to see broader examples of vore and have a problem with the perception that the act of being paid is reducing this spectrum - even when most artists reserve the right to deny commissions - or that they're putting aside their own interests (or at least some of their interests) to appeal to a more narrow spectrum of individuals.

Basically you want to see more of what you like, or at least for the content that you like to be more varied in it's production - it would be interesting if you could prove that responding to demand (patron, commissions) equals a stagnation of creativity, yet even if you could, you actually are coming across as dissatisfied when the very concept you're having issues with (popular demand leading to specific types of vore being more often excluded by way of commission) means you could actually commission your own art and receive more varied content.

It just feels like you're trying to point out a problem with the freedom of the artists to treat their creations as they desire and whether they sell out or not - the former is their right as artists, the latter is just a matter of paying them to create something different, and your problem falls flat.

---

Personally I'd like to see more varied art, however, I think it's too easy for people to get caught up in the basics of vore and want the same thing over and over and over again because of the characters involved, without actually changing the context of that vore (which is one reason I prefer stories, or comics) and that there's only so many ways you can see the act of cock vore before you roll your eyes and click to the next image, when you're inundated with a specific example of something you usually move on to something different. (In this I'd argue that content will vary naturally over time).

I am not likely to commission vore art for some time, largely because my first goals are to commission character art when I have the funds to do so; although at some point in the future I would like to.
Shadowslayer
Been posting for a bit

Postby coop500 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:21 pm

Ehh, let artists draw what they want, I can see this thread guilting them TBH.
I picked Cock Vore just to see the votes, but really none of these are for me.
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby Thagrahn » Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:37 pm

Although I like to see artists challenge themselves with new content, we all have our own comfort zone in the fetish.

I picked futa cock vore and unbith/insertion, because while I don't mind males, I prefer the look of the feminine body shape.
While this may not really effect the artists, it could give clues as to what things the artist could challenge themselves with.

Developing an art style within your comfort zone, and then testing it on something outside the comfort zone are traditional was of building and testing yourself as an artist.
Thagrahn
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby sweetladyamy » Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:38 pm

I second the notion of guilt-tripping that this thread could potentially provide.

That being said, I can say safely, that art is art, and what may be art to one may be junk to another.

My art is written, and for that reason alone, but among many others, my own art has very little appreciation no matter the subject, which also correlates to people of today having little to no imagination to view the written art in their mind as a motion picture.

But am I complaining about it? No, because...

1) I have no spare money and if I ever do it goes to my daily needs (I in fact have a Go Fund Me setup just so I can get this extra money for these purposes which is going nowhere thank you for asking).

2) I am not popular because of my interests being 'niche' for the type of art that I write (and well...that's fucking fine by me).

3) People are against me in general for all of what I believe in, but that's their afterlife, not mine.

4) I have a hard life and even those who are homeless, 99/100 have even told me that they would not trade their life for mine even if it provided a roof over their head. You think it is easy living life when...

You're transgendered (MtF)
Homosexual as the gender you identify as (Lesbian)
Suffering from Age Dysphoria (I'm really 20 in all other aspects)
Have no way of making forward progress in life without 'cheating' (self-explanatory)
And treated like garbage for being fucking honest!?

Hello! Yeah! NOT OKAY NO MATTER WHO YOU ARE OR WHAT YOUR STATUS IS!!!

*Ahem*

In any event, I chose Futa Cock and Unbirth, though my preference for both of those areas is non-vore related.
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby olgith » Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:03 am

Thanks for the responses, and now that I've looked over what I've written and whats been said so far. In honesty it had been a long time coming, a method to vent a little if you would call it that. I shouldn't have posted this in the first place (or at least rephrased it to something more on topic and less passive aggressive towards artist's decisions). It wasn't my place to put artists up on the chopping block like this, perhaps I was reaching out for like minded people who feel the same way about things.

So, in efforts to reconcile, I will be editing my first post to something more on topic with the actual thread I've created. Again thank you all for your replies, perhaps seeing how others feel about it allowed me to see how much of a dingleberry I'm being.

Back to on topic. In the event of cockvore and unbirth, Which method of consumption do you prefer, in the sense of how it is performed that is.

For Unbirth I personally like the pred utilizing nothing but her vaginal muscles and kegels to slowly suck their hapless victim deep into their cavernous snatch. Eventually reaching the quivering cervix that acts as the final barrier. The muscles slam the victim against it until the pressure gives in and it accepts it's meal, sealing them within the undulating womb. Usually performed by a much larger female (microgts-gts).

For Futa Cockvore I found it interesting with a large predator places prey on the tip of the penis and a vivid bulge is seen going into the ballsack, where they wait to be ejaculated into an oriface as direct deposit.
olgith
Somewhat familiar

Postby Shadowslayer » Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:39 am

For unbirth: see donutwish and Groblek's "Anatomy and Physiology" of unbirthing, they have pages 5 to 8 on preview starting here and I found it an interesting rendition, however anything where pressure is applied to squeeze them in and a sense of hands-on effort is enjoyable. (Sometimes achieved by sitting, I saw an anal vore example where a micro was pushed in by the predator's feet - which could translate to unbirth).

For Futa-CV I especially like the events on either side, before and after the act of cock voring, seeing the bulge is great but whether it's oral, toying with (or even making out with, in the case of larger preds) the urethra, cramped inside the testes.

Their descent is just a transition, but if they're squirming and being forced down... I suppose that's a theme, it interests me more if they're being physically guided in, as opposed to merely being metaphorically swallowed; imagine a finger pressing against your feet and a thumb pressing against your chest, guiding you down the shaft...
Shadowslayer
Been posting for a bit

Postby at_tltb » Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:45 am

Everything is good if the pred is cuter, but Trap cock vore is the best. :P
at_tltb
Somewhat familiar

Postby DrCaius » Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:46 am

post deleted
Last edited by DrCaius on Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DrCaius
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jayezox » Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:44 am

Unbirth because I'm a straight guy. It's as simple as that.
Jayezox
---

Postby coop500 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:16 am

Thank you for rewording this, it was needed.

My vote remains as is, though it is simply because I like male preds only. But not so much cock vore. Stomachs are just more comfortable to me then... I guess ball sacks? Sorry, heh.
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby darkevilme » Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:17 am

I like CV and I like it headfirst, with same size prey and moderate to severe hyperness, containment in balls and cumdigestion. I also prefer it to be H/F.

This will come as a surprise to very few people who know me or my work.
darkevilme
---

Postby Merodi » Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:39 am

I voted for cock vore, which I exlusively like on guys. I do like unbirth on male herms, but only if they have a cloaca instead of a vagina. So I especially like that on demis like mermen, nagas or even male harpies!
Merodi
Participator

Postby MarinLaFey » Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:00 am

I have a feeling that this was originally very... targeted.

However, here is the thing: People have preferences. that is where it starts, and that's where it needs to end.

Everything I do is M/M. or ?/M. Or maybe M/?. Mostly M/M. While I may experiment, as a gay man, that is what I get off on, and it is what my audiences comes to me for.
MarinLaFey
Somewhat familiar

Postby jaggedjagd » Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:43 am

Last edited by jaggedjagd on Thu Sep 30, 2021 3:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
jaggedjagd
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Jayezox » Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:27 am

MarinLaFey wrote:I have a feeling that this was originally very... targeted.

However, here is the thing: People have preferences. that is where it starts, and that's where it needs to end.

I felt the same way as someone who greatly prefers UB. We all know that UB will be more popular whether we like it or not. I also feel like the VS thing gives it a competitive undertone when there needs to be none. Just because something is popular doesn't mean it's "better." I like ferals and full tour, both which are minorities.

jaggedjagd wrote:I used to not like CV at all because it just seemed...painful. A vagina is built to have things inserted into it so i can stretch my disbelief enough to make UB plausible in my head. But a dick? That hole is so tiny and so not made to have anything shoved up there. However, after a while i've come across enough art that made CV look appealing that i developed a love for it. And at this point i couldn't choose whether i like CV or UB more. Will say though that i'm still not a fan of "hypercock", macro/micro only for CV.

I felt the same way until I read one interactive chapter where it focused more on release and pre-release and less on the insertion. It also helped that it was in second person. Just have the fact that the girl is enjoying it and the stars have aligned and I enjoyed CV. Only happened a few times before though.
Jayezox
---

Postby Kristoph1344 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:23 am

Personally, I prefer unbirth, but with cockvore... I guess it depends on the situation for me.
Kristoph1344
Participator

Postby Thagrahn » Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:10 pm

jaggedjagd wrote:I used to not like CV at all because it just seemed...painful. A vagina is built to have things inserted into it so i can stretch my disbelief enough to make UB plausible in my head. But a dick? That hole is so tiny and so not made to have anything shoved up there. However, after a while i've come across enough art that made CV look appealing that i developed a love for it. And at this point i couldn't choose whether i like CV or UB more. Will say though that i'm still not a fan of "hypercock", macro/micro only for CV.

I'm not into hyper-anything, but also not into micro in the since of under 3 inches tall. It's kind of a hit or miss thing, but a character at 1/10th their size is a good point for a lot of vore for me.

At 1/10th the size, the normal sized pred can still interact with the prey in several ways both before and during vore.

Let's says the prey has a natural height of five and a half feet, that's 66 inches, so they would roughly equal a 6.5 inch doll. While holding something that size, you still have the ability to easily interact with specific points.

The size of the keyboard buttons on a 7G smartphone are a mere half inch tall, and 3/8ths wide. Hard to manipulate at first, but with time you get used to the size.
Thagrahn
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ShadesofBlack » Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:40 am

I really like both, personally. There's something intensely erotic about the idea of being able to insert an entire person into one's genitals.

I tend to be more attracted to slender or graceful beauty than brute strength and size, but only just. Beyond that, gender really doesn't matter to me. I'd have voted all 4 if I could.
-Shades
ShadesofBlack
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby blergle » Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:55 am

Cockvore for me, simply because I'm a gay male and vaginas don't do anything for me. I prefer things to not be same-sized for that, the prey being small enough to use as a sound (okay, some ridiculous stretchiness on the part of the predator DOES apply usually because I know people do NOT use action figures or Barbie dolls as sounds) and I am especially into the whole balls-as-digestive-organ weirdness where prey is recycled into semen. It's the symbolic...whatever that is...that I like about that, just the tone of it. Also like the idea of inserting prey as a sound and then having sex with someone else and getting that hapless prey embedded inside someone else's rear. Two consumptions for the price of one!
blergle
---

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion