Corsets, sadly underrepresented in vore

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Corsets, sadly underrepresented in vore

Postby Eznam » Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:19 am

sweetladyamy wrote:
Miridium wrote:Aww but think about the potential for a tiny prey to be forced into that tiny belly! It'd make for a very sexy experience! :-D

If so, then for someone else, sure; as Prey (I'm ONLY Prey), it's no fun for me at all if I'm tiny.

Yeah I don't see the appeal at all to being tiny either. or what the point of the corset would be if you were a tiny inside someone else. It's not like you're visible from the outside and for the most part the corset only displaces organs, it can't be tight enough to actually cause a blockage or a tight squeeze. Middle ground is where it's at, I think. 2-3 feet tall preyy would definitely feel the corset... If they can even get swallowed. I'd imagine you'd just get stuck in the rib cage until the pred swallows hard enough to either break the corset or push you and the stomach below the bottleneck..
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Siuddithsi » Wed Jan 08, 2020 6:35 pm

Updating the thread to add my recent gallery post. Enjoy.

corset vore.jpg
Siuddithsi
---

Postby DACITEDOME » Mon Oct 31, 2022 1:36 am

I love the idea of a corset wearing giantess woman as a predator, (or a normal size woman if I am a tiny sized prey. The corset enhances the hourglass shaped figure and in full tour scenarios (or those ending with disposal), the narrow corseted waist is like a narrow hourglass through which you will pass on your downward journey. If you are still in her stomach, you will be above the narrow part of her corset. While you are being squeezed down through the coils of her small intestine you will pass through that narrow part of the corset. Once you are below the narrow part of her corset or waistline into the wider lower reaches of her belly you have passed down into the lower reaches of her bowels and well on your way to becoming her next dump.
DACITEDOME
New to the forum

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion