Giantess fans rejoice Ochiko has finally arrived on Patreon

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Giantess fans rejoice Ochiko has finally arrived on Patreon

Postby margheritachan » Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:45 pm

Hi everyone,i wanted to let you know that the famed giantess artist known as Ochiko/Ochikonium has started a Patreon.
Her works are amazing and by supporting her on patreon you gain access to a ton of exclusive artwork,let's give her all of our support.

This is her Patreon page.
https://www.patreon.com/OchikoTerada

Here you can see many of Ochiko's works here.
http://gs-uploader.jpn.org/upld-index.php?uname=ochiko

Or on her Pixiv page.
https://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=277281
margheritachan
Somewhat familiar

Re: Giantess fans rejoice Ochiko has finally arrived on Patr

Postby BoomBewm » Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:08 am

I still find it surprising to know that Ochiko is a woman
BoomBewm
New to the forum

Postby Saftkeur » Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:55 pm

BoomBewm wrote:I still find it surprising to know that Ochiko is a woman

Is this true? Ochiko marks themselves as male on their Pixiv profile, and I haven't noticed anything to the contrary elsewhere (not anything I can read at the least).
Fantasy/Fetish artist, specializing in 3D vore, macro/micro, and tongue fetishes.
Gallery - Patreon
Saftkeur
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby margheritachan » Tue May 02, 2017 12:53 pm

Saftkeur wrote:

Is this true? Ochiko marks themselves as male on their Pixiv profile, and I haven't noticed anything to the contrary elsewhere (not anything I can read at the least).

In spite of what her Pixiv profile says she's actually a woman.
margheritachan
Somewhat familiar

Postby Chozo » Wed May 03, 2017 3:22 am

margheritachan wrote:
Saftkeur wrote:

In spite of what her Pixiv profile says she's actually a woman.

I'd expect she marks herself as a male to evade undue harassment. In fact, that's the main reason why on fetish communities it seems like there is such a huge gender imbalance of being mostly male and few females. The reality is there are a lot more females around than you might think, but they pretend to be males because if they don't they'll be bombarded with harassment whereas males tend to be left alone.

I'm sure the reverse is also somewhat true where a lot of supposed females are actually males who want the attention. So it goes both ways, I think. It is really hard to know for certain what a person's real gender is despite what they say or what you might assume.
Chozo
Somewhat familiar

Postby margheritachan » Tue May 15, 2018 8:20 am

Chozo wrote:
I'd expect she marks herself as a male to evade undue harassment. In fact, that's the main reason why on fetish communities it seems like there is such a huge gender imbalance of being mostly male and few females. The reality is there are a lot more females around than you might think, but they pretend to be males because if they don't they'll be bombarded with harassment whereas males tend to be left alone.

Exactly,glad to see you point this out.
margheritachan
Somewhat familiar

Return to General Vore Discussion