Horseland Vore

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Horseland Vore

Postby Tornadochaser1 » Sat May 06, 2017 8:35 am

Hey there everyone. So, I've been holding this in for a while, but I have been watching this show called Horseland. I understand it was targeted towards little kids, but as I have been watching the episodes over time, being into horses voring people in more ways then one, I've been imagining the horses of the show in vore scenarios, be it oral vore, breast vore, anal vore, or unbirth/cock vore.

I'm just curious, is there anyone else who's imagined vore scenarios with the horses of the show Horseland? I have to admit, I like Scarlet being the pred in most scenarios.

Here's a link to one of the episodes if you haven't watched the show and are interested: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcemWnewm6E
Tornadochaser1
Participator

Re: Horseland Vore

Postby unicorn » Sat May 06, 2017 9:29 am

Scarlet should eat the other horses :D
unicorn
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Tornadochaser1 » Sat May 06, 2017 10:33 am

unicorn wrote:Scarlet should eat the other horses :D

She should eat one or both of the rich sisters. I think their names were Zoe and Cloe.
Tornadochaser1
Participator

Postby granblue » Sat May 06, 2017 4:07 pm

Does anything vore-esque happen in the show?
granblue
Participator

Postby OrcaVoreIsBestVore » Sat May 06, 2017 4:29 pm

granblue wrote:Does anything vore-esque happen in the show?

Well, it's a stereotypical teenage girls animated show involving horses, so I think the obvious answer would be "No."
OrcaVoreIsBestVore
Somewhat familiar

Postby Tornadochaser1 » Sat May 06, 2017 4:44 pm

No, it's a show meant for kids and to teach them about horses and how to treat them and one another. So sorry, no vore in the show itself. But seeing how well drawn they were, got me thinking about how they'd look with rounder tummys after consuming prey, be it human, or each other.
Tornadochaser1
Participator

Postby granblue » Sat May 06, 2017 7:23 pm

OrcaVoreIsBestVore wrote:

Well, it's a stereotypical teenage girls animated show involving horses, so I think the obvious answer would be "No."

Well, I can already think of at least one stereotypical girly animated show involving horses that featured vore, so you'd be surprised.
granblue
Participator

Postby OrcaVoreIsBestVore » Sat May 06, 2017 8:12 pm

granblue wrote:
OrcaVoreIsBestVore wrote:

Well, I can already think of at least one stereotypical girly animated show involving horses that featured vore, so you'd be surprised.

There's a difference:
    ONE defies all sorts of stereotypes making it an enjoyable show to watch for people of all ages, and tackles themes they never thought they would ever do before.
    The OTHER doesn't even try.

It's a show about teenage girls taking care of horses in the "real" world, with no fantastic predators like manticores, hydras, and tatzlwyrms. If there were ANY vore in the show, the prey would most assuredly be dead, and they wouldn't want that in a "kid-friendly" show set in the "real" world where the main drive of the entire show is learning to TAKE CARE OF HORSES. If you're going to try and defend a show, make sure it's worth it. It's like trying to defend "Sanjay and Craig" because it HAS vore, even though it's a repulsive and stupid cartoon that shouldn't have ever been greenlit.
OrcaVoreIsBestVore
Somewhat familiar

Postby fixated1 » Sat May 06, 2017 10:32 pm

The weird thing about that show is that while the drawing style is very modern, everything else from the low def to the voice acting to the writing all feels like an 80's cartoon.

But horses are a favored pred of mine, I'd love to see or rp vore with one.
fixated1
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby OrcaVoreIsBestVore » Sat May 06, 2017 11:09 pm

fixated1 wrote:The weird thing about that show is that while the drawing style is very modern, everything else from the low def to the voice acting to the writing all feels like an 80's cartoon.

Nothing but the "best" from DiC Entertainment. Also, "modern"? It was released in 2006. "Get with the times, dude. 8) "
OrcaVoreIsBestVore
Somewhat familiar

Postby Shirehorse7 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:15 am

Quite a bit actually. I see Chile as a nice predator, even a tag team with Aztec
Shirehorse7
Somewhat familiar

Return to General Vore Discussion