Wondering if I have a vore fetish...

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Wondering if I have a vore fetish...

Postby Moniquexcx » Tue May 16, 2017 8:21 pm

I recently heard about vore .
I've always enjoyed swallowing things whole - from scraping an avocado and eating it whole to recently trying to eat a whole live octopus - I really wanted to try it but unfortunately couldn't chew it.
Of course, I 've always enjoyed deepthroat which is, well, swallowing an entire penis into your mouth.
However, I've never had fantasies about eating another person or swallowing them.
could this be categorised as a vore fetish or am I just a person with an oral fixation? :lol:
Moniquexcx
New to the forum
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue May 16, 2017 8:14 pm

Re: Wondering if I have a vore fetish...

Postby Slayerhero90 » Tue May 16, 2017 11:59 pm

Well, though I'm sure plenty of us would rather it be restricted to purely fictional contexts, the swallowing of live (and technically dead) animals whole counts.
And we do have this thing called object vore that might perhaps interest you. It involves swallowing inanimate objects, which seems to often mean phones in artwork for some reason.

That said, the closest ties you got are pretty fringe.
User avatar
Slayerhero90
Participator
 
Posts: 194
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:36 am
Blog: View Blog (12)

Re: Wondering if I have a vore fetish...

Postby Shortpig » Wed May 17, 2017 12:03 am

Fetishes aren't all black and white, ESPECIALLY vore. There are so many different types of voarephilia that some might argue that some aspects are entirely different fetishes. Your interests seem to most closely resemble the scarcely seen object vore, which is, again, debated as to whether or not it's name is accurate. I say don't worry about it. You do you. If there's content here that you enjoy, stick around for it. We're a friendly bunch, and more varied forms of content are welcome here.

...Now that I think about it, there are actually a few people around here that almost solely post giantesses that don't do vore, or bodily deformation/transformation, and no one seems to care about that having nothing to do with vore the vast majority of the time.
User avatar
Shortpig
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 58
Joined: Fri May 13, 2016 1:24 pm
Location: At the right hand of the leftmost ocean.

Re: Wondering if I have a vore fetish...

Postby empatheticapathy » Wed May 17, 2017 12:08 am

You didn't mention being sexually aroused by swallowing these things, so it doesn't sound like a fetish at all.
My game (or more accurately, IceNinjas game, which I have taken over):
http://tinyurl.com/kqn4vm2

Everybody go here.
http://megamanx9.com/
User avatar
empatheticapathy
Advanced Vorarephile
 
Posts: 806
Joined: Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:00 am

Re: Wondering if I have a vore fetish...

Postby Rendezvore » Wed May 17, 2017 1:59 am

Hmm, thought this post had been removed? As I said in my PM earlier, we only deal with imaginary vore here. Discussion of live creature vore is not allowed aside from nature documentaries.

Anyway, if you've never considered, say, Bowen in Draco's mouth bouncing on his tongue in Dragonheart or the scene with Serleena of Men in Black 2 devouring that random guy.. to be intriguing or sexy or even uncomfortable (in a "why do I like this?"' kind of uncomfortable way)...then I would say you do not have a vore fetish initially, but that doesn't mean you aren't attracted to the idea. Obviously you do have an oral fetish and oral vore is heavily related to that, so feel free to stick around here and find out if some other types of vore appeal to you. It can grow on people, tastes in fetishes can change, so to speak. :P

empatheticapathy wrote:You didn't mention being sexually aroused by swallowing these things, so it doesn't sound like a fetish at all.

I really doubt that, since they mentioned deepthroat. They probably assumed the default around here was to be sexually aroused by vore, so figured they didn't need to mention it.
But even so, you don't have to be sexually aroused for it to be a fetish, as has been explained numerous times by those without a sexual link to their enthusiasm and sensual feelings toward vore.
User avatar
Rendezvore
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 360
Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:19 am
Blog: View Blog (10)

Re: Wondering if I have a vore fetish...

Postby Sideromelane » Wed May 17, 2017 3:46 am

Moniquexcx wrote:I recently heard about vore .

whole to recently trying to eat a whole live octopus - I really wanted to try it but unfortunately couldn't chew it.



Cropped for emphasis, and to play devils advocate for a moment - Before people start lambasting this guy, for *omg RL vore is bad!1!one* you should bear in mind that there are a few restaurants now where one can, legally and without repercussion, purchase a meal of live octopus.
User avatar
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile
 
Posts: 785
Joined: Fri May 29, 2009 1:23 pm
Location: Scotland
Blog: View Blog (7)

Re: Wondering if I have a vore fetish...

Postby ChibiToy » Wed May 17, 2017 5:03 am

Rendezvore wrote:Anyway, if you've never considered, say, Bowen in Draco's mouth bouncing on his tongue in Dragonheart or the scene with Serleena of Men in Black 2 devouring that random guy.. to be intriguing or sexy or even uncomfortable (in a "why do I like this?"' kind of uncomfortable way)...then I would say you do not have a vore fetish initially, but that doesn't mean you aren't attracted to the idea.


Sir, I have to disagree sir! I'm into vore all my life and these were scenes that didn't really stuck to me or get me excited! I can't stand male preds and same-size isn't my thing either. There were other things that worked for me way better than these example :P (e.g. that pirate in the new king kong film getting devoured by these disgusting worms or the dude where is my care giantess vore scene or good old jaws or anaconda :lol: )

Sideromelane wrote:Cropped for emphasis, and to play devils advocate for a moment - Before people start lambasting this guy, for *omg RL vore is bad!1!one* you should bear in mind that there are a few restaurants now where one can, legally and without repercussion, purchase a meal of live octopus.


I dunno why you instantly assume he/she wasn't at a restaurant... All he/she said is trying to swallow an octopus... Don't read your personal assumptions into things which weren't clarified :x

Back to the original question: I think you have a born-and-bred vore fetish!

Like many others said, vore isn't about "swallowing persons"... For some of us, yeah. Others enjoy a whole different way of consuming things. I personally don't believe that's just an oral fixation. That would mean you just like to look at mouths and everything but from what you described, you enjoy the act of swallowing something much more than just seeing a mouth :P You wrote: "However, I've never had fantasies about eating another person or swallowing them." but have you ever tried imagining it? Maybe that idea just didn't come to mind before... :lol:
[quote] Humans are gamblers in the casino of life.
No matter how much they plan or strategize, in the end, luck decides everything [/qoute]
User avatar
ChibiToy
Participator
 
Posts: 196
Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:18 pm
Location: Germany

Re: Wondering if I have a vore fetish...

Postby sweetladyamy » Wed May 17, 2017 5:41 am

I see it as an oral fixation at its' base.

Given you just recently discovered this, there likely are things that excite you that you've not discovered yet, or have completely hidden away to the point of complete loss of the memory.

Give it time; surely you'll figure all this out.

As for swallowing a whole octopus, those who eat them all the time have powerful esophageal muscles. It takes time and practice to get them down with little to no effort.

My suggestion is to start with marinated mealworms, since the only way to eat those is to swallow them whole.
Amyrakunejo, Princess of Purity

No, this is not okay...
User avatar
sweetladyamy
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 482
Joined: Wed May 22, 2013 4:14 pm
Blog: View Blog (5)

Re: Wondering if I have a vore fetish...

Postby Rendezvore » Wed May 17, 2017 6:53 am

ChibiToy wrote:
Rendezvore wrote:Anyway, if you've never considered, say...

Sir, I have to disagree sir! I'm into vore all my life and these were scenes that didn't really stuck to me or get me excited!

I chose a couple famous examples, a macro/micro oral scene and a same-size vore scene (that I don't even like either) to get the OP thinking about vore related moments in media that they may have had interesting feelings about as a kid but not realized until now. It took me a couple months to get over the fact that I had enjoyed vore all my life, going back over the movies and books I really liked, going so far as to pick out best moments in books of a whole series like Animorphs, reading and watching things over repeatedly because I was in such awe of how my favorite moments all involved vore (and related themes). I'm *still* finding scenes when watching old movies, going OH that's why I liked that part. Duh. ^^;

(Also, no offense taken, but I'm not a sir. Unless we're in the military I suppose.. hah)
User avatar
Rendezvore
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 360
Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:19 am
Blog: View Blog (10)

Re: Wondering if I have a vore fetish...

Postby Moniquexcx » Wed May 17, 2017 9:21 am

Sideromelane wrote:
Moniquexcx wrote:I recently heard about vore .

whole to recently trying to eat a whole live octopus - I really wanted to try it but unfortunately couldn't chew it.



Cropped for emphasis, and to play devils advocate for a moment - Before people start lambasting this guy, for *omg RL vore is bad!1!one* you should bear in mind that there are a few restaurants now where one can, legally and without repercussion, purchase a meal of live octopus.



haha I am a girl.
Well, in Korea, it's a thing. It's legal and a lot of foreigners like to try it.
I would never eat cat or dog by the way, but I have eaten various insects (not alive) and eating octopus fascinates me (I've had it cut into pieces before) . I've been fascinated with the idea of eating live things since a child, when my grandfather told me as a joke that I should eat more fish as "it swims in my tummy afterwards"
Moniquexcx
New to the forum
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue May 16, 2017 8:14 pm

Re: Wondering if I have a vore fetish...

Postby Speedyblupi » Wed May 17, 2017 12:56 pm

Sideromelane wrote: you should bear in mind that there are a few restaurants now where one can, legally and without repercussion, purchase a meal of live octopus.


Being legal doesn't mean it's ethical. In some countries it's legal to beat your wife.
Speedyblupi
Participator
 
Posts: 170
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:45 am
Blog: View Blog (4)

Re: Wondering if I have a vore fetish...

Postby ChibiToy » Wed May 17, 2017 1:49 pm

Speedyblupi wrote:Being legal doesn't mean it's ethical. In some countries it's legal to beat your wife.


Since I'm kinda looking for trouble with how I worded it: Spoiler. I asure you I don't intend to agitate you with my response! But I still have to express myself since I was agitated! :P

Spoiler: show
Pfffff... Ethical... Like I wrote before, people boil lobster alive and justify that it's not unethical with: "They don't feel anything..." >.> It's WAY more unethical to think about the masses livestock being slaughtered for vain because humans just throw half of their food away --> here die countless animals for literally nothing!!!(I know, not everywhere) >.>
I could keep going with this list like forever...

If I'm hungry, I'll eat something! If it's alive - Tough luck! As long as it isn't out of pure pleasure and it's treated like any other meal, I'm afraid I have to say: That's life! And it's not for you to judge what someone eats...

I don't mean it as offensive as it sounds, but before you point your finger at someone else, point it at yourself. No one of us is as pure and grand as we might think. And I can't stand people who think they're in a position to judge others for what they like/do/etc. !! We all have skeletons in the cupboards, if you admit it or not doesn't change that fact...
[quote] Humans are gamblers in the casino of life.
No matter how much they plan or strategize, in the end, luck decides everything [/qoute]
User avatar
ChibiToy
Participator
 
Posts: 196
Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:18 pm
Location: Germany

Re: Wondering if I have a vore fetish...

Postby Speedyblupi » Wed May 17, 2017 3:24 pm

ChibiToy wrote:
Speedyblupi wrote:Being legal doesn't mean it's ethical. In some countries it's legal to beat your wife.


Since I'm kinda looking for trouble with how I worded it: Spoiler. I asure you I don't intend to agitate you with my response! But I still have to express myself since I was agitated! :P



That's fine. I don't get offended by people disagreeing with me. I wish people would be more willing to discuss disagreements like this without fear of being offended or of offending other people.

An argument from hypocrisy isn't a valid argument. It's a Tu Quoque fallacy.

I'm mostly vegan - I'm generally ok with eating animal products if they'd otherwise go to waste, and I sometimes buy things with small amounts of animal products in them, like pastries made with butter. I'm not the sort of person who deludes themself into thinking that they can completely eliminate animal suffering from food production, but we can still try to minimise it, and eating an octopus alive is completely unnecessary.

Why is it not for me to judge? If I don't, then who does have a right to judge? Should we just scrap the legal system because no-one's perfect and call everyone who complains about rape and murder a hypocrite?
Speedyblupi
Participator
 
Posts: 170
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:45 am
Blog: View Blog (4)

Re: Wondering if I have a vore fetish...

Postby ChibiToy » Wed May 17, 2017 4:48 pm

@Speedyblupi

Okay, I get what you mean. Also I'd like to point out that I wasn't exactly imputing you that you do these things, these are just general facts of what more than enough people do. For your vegan thing, it's completely up to you. Just feel that I need to remind you(since I have spoken with some vegans) that you aren't better than the rest of us, also there's nothing wrong with people eating meat! :P
--> It's just your personal opinion if you disagree and your opinion alone doesn't give you the right to judge someone else! Also there's another way to minimize food production, just buy what you eat and eat it all up! No need to completely stop to eat that!

I already said it: No one has the right to judge another being, we just arrogate to do so! For examples look dictators in history books or bullying victims at schools(especially the "famous" persons which ran amok. I would bet my last shirt that they were the real victims and just saw no other way --> And I know what they went through, but if you never experienced it, there's no way you can understand it! And even if you claim you understand without knowing, I promise you, you can't! That doesn't mean I support what they did!), but that's what happens when people judge others... for no logical reason... just because they feel like judging someone's hobbies... or they have a different opinion and assume every other opinion is just wrong... time and time again!

I know where you getting at. Simply put eating something is murder. And in that sense everyone murders(I don't wanna be like that buuut... even you! The plants you eat are living things too --> I knoooow, there are limits to this logic)

But that's exactly why I'm into vore. Consume a life to prolong your own... That's how our nature works, no matter how you turn and look at it! Be it veggie, vegan, or omnivore! And I really need to remind you, it's different if you do it to eat something(as in to survive --> I know you don't have to do this like this, but for me, it still counts) or if you do it out of pure boredom/curiosity/pleasure. Back to the rape and murder thing, from what you tell me, I believe you are exactly one of the people who doesn't have the right to judge someone else because:

Are you earnestly saying someone who eats a meal, consisting of a living octopus, is the same as a guy who rapes a woman because he's horny and kills her afterwards because he didn't like her? At least, that's how your argument sounds to me. And I believe there's still a very big difference between two said persons... Sounds to me like you don't even want to try to analyze every aspect of what happened as objectively as possible and just get your "criminal" stamp ready... and I explained earlier where this thinking gets us...

A meal is a meal no matter how you eat it! The thing which becomes your meal is just one of the unlucky souls which were in the wrong place at the wrong time but I can't emphasize this enough, that is life...

P.S.: Sorry for spamming your thread Monique :P
[quote] Humans are gamblers in the casino of life.
No matter how much they plan or strategize, in the end, luck decides everything [/qoute]
User avatar
ChibiToy
Participator
 
Posts: 196
Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:18 pm
Location: Germany

Re: Wondering if I have a vore fetish...

Postby hernextmeal » Wed May 17, 2017 5:17 pm

Speedyblupi wrote:
Sideromelane wrote: you should bear in mind that there are a few restaurants now where one can, legally and without repercussion, purchase a meal of live octopus.


Being legal doesn't mean it's ethical. In some countries it's legal to beat your wife.


The reason this came up isn't strictly to do with legality or ethics, it's simply the rules of the site. I'm not sure whether that particular rule is legal or moral in basis, you'd have to ask the admins.
User avatar
hernextmeal
Participator
 
Posts: 319
Joined: Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:10 pm

Re: Wondering if I have a vore fetish...

Postby ChibiToy » Wed May 17, 2017 5:36 pm

hernextmeal wrote:The reason this came up isn't strictly to do with legality or ethics, it's simply the rules of the site. I'm not sure whether that particular rule is legal or moral in basis, you'd have to ask the admins.


Not quite correct, I have to clarify this:

god wrote:If a human where to eat a goldfish alive, then this become questionable. If it was made for vore. Then no. it is disallowed.


Eka herself said it isn't disallowed to eat for the sake of eating, just questionable! Which I kinda can understand :P
Check and mate, my friend :lol:

To read at: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=10943
[quote] Humans are gamblers in the casino of life.
No matter how much they plan or strategize, in the end, luck decides everything [/qoute]
User avatar
ChibiToy
Participator
 
Posts: 196
Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:18 pm
Location: Germany

Re: Wondering if I have a vore fetish...

Postby Speedyblupi » Wed May 17, 2017 5:59 pm

"It's just your personal opinion if you disagree and your opinion alone doesn't give you the right to judge someone else!"
Why don't you think we have a right to judge each other?
Having an opinion about someone IS judging them. You're judging me, and I'm judging you.

"I would bet my last shirt that they were the real victims and just saw no other way"
This is probably true to an extent, but we can still judge them for it. Judging people doesn't mean persecuting them, it means understanding what they're doing and why (at least when you do it properly).

"I know what they went through"
You don't know what other people feel.

"there's no way you can understand it!"
You don't know what other people can understand (aside from things which are phsyically impossible to understand due to the limitations of the human brain - other people's thoughts and feelings are a relevant example of this).

You are not a psychic. Some people think differently to you. Some people feel in different ways to you. Most people can understand things even if they don't personally experience them.

"I know where you getting at"
Do you?

"The plants you eat are living things too"
Yes, but they're not capable of suffering. My concern isn't for life: life for its own sake is worthless. Agriculture also has an environmental impact, and the negative impact of farming meat is much more than that of farming most plants because of thermodynamics.

"That's how our nature works, no matter how you turn and look at it!"
True, but this is irrelevant unless your morality is based on nature.

"And I really need to remind you, it's different if you do it to eat something or if you do it out of pure boredom/curiosity/pleasure."
You don't need to remind me, you need to justify it rather than just assert it. I disagree with this idea. I don't think there's any moral difference between killing for fun or killing for food - at least not in principle, although there usually is in practice. I'm a hedonistic utilitarian. If killing something for fun produces as much pleasure as the maginally extended life that a predator can get from eating prey, they are morally equivalent. If killing results in a net gain of happiness, it becomes morally wrong NOT to kill.

What system of morality do you use?

"Are you earnestly saying someone who eats a meal, consisting of a living octopus, is the same as a guy who rapes a woman because he's horny and kills her afterwards because he didn't like her?"
I'm not saying they're equivalent, I'm saying they're both unethical. Stealing 10 dollars isn't as bad as genocide, but they're both wrong in most situations.

"Sounds to me like you don't even want to try to analyze every aspect of what happened as objectively as possible and just get your "criminal" stamp ready."
I could also say that it sounds to me like you don't want to analyse and understand what I'm saying. What's the point in saying this? It doesn't help us understand anything. I think we're both trying to be honest here. If I make a mistake, you can just explain it.
Speedyblupi
Participator
 
Posts: 170
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:45 am
Blog: View Blog (4)

Re: Wondering if I have a vore fetish...

Postby Kitsouille » Wed May 17, 2017 7:43 pm

Moniquexcx wrote:I've been fascinated with the idea of eating live things since a child, when my grandfather told me as a joke that I should eat more fish as "it swims in my tummy afterwards"

To return on topic, I think this, along with "I've always enjoyed swallowing things whole", the fact that you found this forum, made an account on it and made a topic on it, *might* speak for itself. I don't think it's a necessity to fantasize about swallowing other living things to have the fetish, just food and objects is legit enough. Maybe you only have an oral fixation though.

Do you gain some sense of satisfaction, power or arousal when swallowing anything? Anything about feeling what you eat traveling down your throat and esophagus? Do you like thinking about what's inside your tummy such as the swimming fish you mentioned? Also it could be innocently said but making "vorish" comments or metaphors could be something (ie. "I'm going to eat you up" prior to giving a bj).
GET IN THE FUCKING TITAN SHINJI
User avatar
Kitsouille
---
 
Posts: 1551
Joined: Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:22 pm
Location: Cookie jar

Re: Wondering if I have a vore fetish...

Postby Jayezox » Wed May 17, 2017 7:52 pm

If you're fascinated with the idea of swallowing live things whole, that's definitely vore. This is coming from someone who said that a lot of things aren't vore even if they are common vore themes.
User avatar
Jayezox
Advanced Vorarephile
 
Posts: 662
Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:08 pm
Location: United States

Re: Wondering if I have a vore fetish...

Postby Brohamicus » Wed May 17, 2017 8:25 pm

I would recommend just looking at pictures or stories and if you don't like them then you probably just have an oral fixation. Don't forget to try more than one type of the type of vore fetishes in case you have a different one. I seem ti of found out that I prefer the other types of vore but vore's not bad it's just not my favorite taste on the plate. Pun intended.
Brohamicus
New to the forum
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2016 4:25 pm

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: jaykayeight, u162 and 10 guests