If you could..

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: If you could..

Postby Emi » Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:40 am

Speaking about RL, this question is alittle weird... IRL vore is fatal in any case, so this sounds the same as "would you kill anybody if you could? Who would that be?"
Sure, most of us, even those who enjoy to play preds in RP, would never eat anyone IRL. But, hey! Pretending that you have a shrinking device IRL, eating someone would be a perfect murder, no one will find the corpse and you will stay unpunished. So... probably if there was some VERY BAD person around... probably a girl who loves my man, or a friend who betrayed me... or someone who hurts/kills cats... and I had a shrinking device, I'd.... no:) I'd better flush him in the toilet, LOL:)
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby Kitsouille » Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:10 am

Emi wrote:Speaking about RL, this question is alittle weird... IRL vore is fatal in any case, so this sounds the same as "would you kill anybody if you could? Who would that be?"
Sure, most of us, even those who enjoy to play preds in RP, would never eat anyone IRL. But, hey! Pretending that you have a shrinking device IRL, eating someone would be a perfect murder, no one will find the corpse and you will stay unpunished. So... probably if there was some VERY BAD person around... probably a girl who loves my man, or a friend who betrayed me... or someone who hurts/kills cats... and I had a shrinking device, I'd.... no:) I'd better flush him in the toilet, LOL:)

Ya I don't think anybody would murder irl for the sake of arousal. But if I was desperate to kill someone for whatever reason including emotive response/vengeance and self-defense, and I had the ability, I'd go with shrinking and swallowing them. Mainly over how effective it is to take out someone and hide the body. I honestly don't think it would get me off, but as far as vengeance go, it's ideally satisfying, he/she'd get that total domination, humiliation, soggy, stinky, burned, assimilated, etc. It's probably worst than what he/she deserved but vengeance is not very moral in itself. Just re-reading myself I'm thinking that's sadistic as hell but revenge makes you do anything no matter what ^^;
Kitsouille
???

Postby granblue » Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:18 am

Kim Jong-un
granblue
Participator

Postby WorkInProgress » Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:03 am

I'd only eat fellow vorarephiles, could probably use this site to find willing prey, actually :P
Standby for this WorkInProgress
WorkInProgress
Been posting for a bit

Postby Fabrja13 » Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:21 pm

WorkInProgress wrote:I'd only eat fellow vorarephiles, could probably use this site to find willing prey, actually :P

That’s a good point, eka’s would become a dating site effectively. Now that would be fun.
Fabrja13
Participator

Postby merlovinit » Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:20 pm

Probably my boyfriend. He looks delicious =P
merlovinit
Participator

Postby Akendolfr » Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:01 am

Well if they were consenting and I, in real life, were my fursona then I would. I'd probably put up an advert on the internet and watch the offers roll in :p
Check out my lovely big gay derg at: https://aryion.com/g4/view/659441
Akendolfr
Somewhat familiar

Postby MeTheMe » Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:22 pm

If I could perform more endo centric vore on someone... hmm... I dunno, I'm the kind to not want to hurt someone else, so fatal would be out, but I don't know who I'd let just enjoy being inside of me, sadly no one real or fictional springs to mind.
Have a taste of my art if want! https://aryion.com/g4/gallery/MeTheMe

My Seeking RP Thread viewtopic.php?f=31&t=11807
MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby Licklash » Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:52 pm

People who don't use their indicators when driving.
Deadly lust.
Licklash
Somewhat familiar

Postby MechaSharkZilla » Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:48 am

Licklash wrote:People who don't use their indicators when driving.

That's like, 90% of all drivers on the road though. Well, at least there'd be variety.
MechaSharkZilla
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Scrumptious » Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:07 pm

Preyboy here, so the question doesn't really apply to me. However, I'd like to ask a follow-up question of all you lovely predators who are answering 'yes' to this question.

I'm noticing that there seem to be two sorts of motivations for whom to eat:

1) Eating people who are attractive (seemingly expressed by Krowley, HowManyMoreTimes, Emperor_Palpatine, puck5, merlovinit).

2) Eating people who deserve to suffer (CrimsonFangX666, Sitharc, ThisisHalloween239, Jayezox, granblue, Licklash).

Aside from those motivations, there are:

3) Those who do not express much of a reason for who should be eaten (FanficFetishist, Theguythatdoes, Kitsouille, garrett141).

So, I'm curious if you think about why you might fit into one of these categories, and/or tell me why I might have misunderstood you.

With that asked, Ive got two cents to throw in, as I'm thinking about this. As a prey who thinks of myself as a nice and respectful person, I don't think I deserve to be eaten up for anything I've done. I'm more curious about those who want to eat those they are attracted to (since I also want to be gobbled up by those to whom I am attracted. That said, in my fantasies, my preds want to gobble me up not due to any vices or virtues of mine, but because they are so in love with themselves that they feel that they are worth my life to still their hunger. It's about them, not me.
Scrumptious
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Jayezox » Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:56 am

I went for both categories. It depends on the scenario and I was probably trying to include all scenarios. I would digest someone who deserves it or eat someone and let her live if she wants it and I find her attractive. I would vastly prefer the latter, but I think my tired state at the time of posting that thought it might have to be digestion for some reason.

Also, I'm more of a prey and submissive person so that might explain part of it.
Jayezox
---

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion