What turns you on about digestion/being digested?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

What turns you on about digestion/being digested?

Postby justinrpg » Fri May 26, 2017 12:48 pm

a few years ago I had a topic titled "What turns you on about being inside a stomach?" Now I am taking it a step further for those who like digestion.

So, What turns you on about digestion? or, What turns you on about being digested?

Why do you guys get sexually aroused by the idea of being digested, which would be extremely painful?

For me, digestion usually occurs in an unaware vore situation between a husband and a wife (or two lovers of any sort) who love each other deeply, where one doesn't know that she ate the other that was shrunken. She would never eat him if she knew that he was shrunken and was aware of his presence. Digestion happens and now she's responsible for his death. She would be worried about him, and he would be digesting at the same time and neither can do anything about it. It turns me on when one gets digested by the one he loves, and she digests the one he loves unknowingly

For me digestion is fatal and happens when the pred doesn't know it. It turns me on that she is responsible for digesting him, and she doesn't even know it.

That is why my wife Reshiram is usually the only pred that digestion in vore is a turn on for me.

Other digestion preds come and go for me, but it is always unaware, but Reshiram is a pred where the digestion fetish sticks around—And it isn't leaving any time soon.
She frantically searches for her human husband, unaware that he is in her stomach.
justinrpg
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: What turns you on about digestion/being digested?

Postby Nekiame » Fri May 26, 2017 12:54 pm

For me, it's a way for the bed to show their superiority over their prey. THey are stronger and is in control. It's their choice to digest their prey or not.
The thought of adding to the pred kinda turns me on aswell with some preds, so there's that aswell.
Nekiame
Participator

Postby Fooddood » Fri May 26, 2017 1:01 pm

Same as Nekiame said. The power and the ability to use the prey so completely at my discretion to add to my body or dispose of.
Fooddood
New to the forum

Postby bigmacrmuk » Fri May 26, 2017 1:04 pm

Fooddood wrote:Same as Nekiame said. The power and the ability to use the prey so completely at my discretion to add to my body or dispose of.

And a third to add to the second here. Like other fetishes, it's an expression of absolute power and control in the form of fantasy. That is...interesting.
bigmacrmuk
Been posting for a bit

Postby BadassBlastoides » Fri May 26, 2017 1:04 pm

While I don't like gory descriptions of it happening, the sounds a belly makes while it's digesting is what turns me on. The loud gurgles and groans as it works to break down the prey, plus the pudge that's added afterwards.

Also, public vore: where the pred is either a big creature or very fat, and devours someone, but their size makes it so that you can't tell they have someone inside. They go about their day, digesting their meal while no one around is any the wiser.
BadassBlastoides
???

Postby Fooddood » Fri May 26, 2017 1:22 pm

I like that too! but only if my prey was a shrunken person, so it doesnt show
Fooddood
New to the forum

Postby sweetladyamy » Fri May 26, 2017 2:11 pm

Yeah, the DS attribute, for sure is a turn on, but also, just how it all works, the contractions and other mechanics, the science of it all...

This, among many other things...it is an orgasm waiting to explode!

-Prey Perspective
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby TattletailDid911 » Fri May 26, 2017 2:31 pm

One thing that I absolutely love about digestion is the fact that they'll become part of you/you become part of them. I'm into fatal and nonfatal digestion, but I absolutely adore the sounds the stomach makes and when the pred is having a hard time digesting their prey. Bonus points if they let out belches while digesting them. owo''
TattletailDid911
New to the forum

Postby Miridium » Fri May 26, 2017 3:35 pm

Simple really. Being broken down and having my body absorbed by someone I'm attracted to. Essentially becoming a piece of them.
Miridium
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby madvillain » Fri May 26, 2017 4:31 pm

humiliatory domination and superiority

it's also a wet, slimy way to die
madvillain
Been posting for a bit

Postby Floriaaa » Fri May 26, 2017 5:07 pm

For me digestion is not fatal and the prey gets tortured in the process but survives the trip intact.

Two things about digestion turn me on. The first being that the whole process is largely unnoticeable by the pred. I'm absolutely fascinated by how food suffers in pain yet the pred is able to go about his day to day life.

The second involves the smell of digestion. Yes the inside of the stomach and colon can smell absolutely terrible to prey. Yet the smell of the human digestive system is the very thing that turns me on most. Back at school I would never pass on a chance to take a sniff at my friends who vomited, farted or burped in my vicinity.
Floriaaa
Somewhat familiar

Postby TETRO » Fri May 26, 2017 6:12 pm

To me, vore overall has a contradictory emotional impact (for lack of better phrasing). It's filled with conflicting feelings. You might have one extreme or the other, or you might have both at the same time and not know how to feel. It's really the conflict and contrast that I find most compelling in vore overall and specifically in the act of digestion.

Being eaten can be at the same time comforting and terrifying, soothing and painful. As prey you can loose your mind from the fear of loosing your life in the pred's stomach. On the other hand, you might not mind becoming one with a living thing that's more powerful than you or a person you find attractive. Then of course, you could have both feelings at once, not sure if you if your fear of death or attraction to your pred will win out in your mind.

One contradiction in vore that really gets to me in a powerful way is the disparity in the significance the act of vore has in the lives of the pred and their prey. For the prey this is the end. All their life leading up to this moment. Maybe they wanted this or maybe they fought to the last to prevent it but lost. EIther way, the end is coming up soon. Who they are as a character and what lead up to this, will determine what they do in their final moments. Will they break down in despair, throw a tantrum, keep fighting till the end, or embrace their fate and make peace with their predator?

Digestion could be painful, or they could melt away in the stomach like butter. Either way, the stomach is sort of a reverse womb. They're deep inside another living thing, only instead of waiting to awaken (birth) they're waiting to go back to sleep (death). There could certainly be something soothing and comforting about being surrounded by a living warm darkness.

For the pred on the other hand, this is likely just another meal out of a countless number they'll eat in their life. It's all over for the prey, but for the pred, life goes on. Maybe this was significant if the pred has never eaten a whole creature before, but they'll likely eat someone again somewhere in the future. Unless this was a tragic accident, they'll move on from this meal and likely forget about it.

The pred is also getting pleasure and nutrients at the prey's expense. It feels good to be full and to satiate your hunger. It doesn't matter if your prey is scared out of their mind or in terrible pain, you're getting what you need from them whether they like it or not. Maybe you'll even enjoy their suffering if you're on the sadistic side or just don't like them personally. In the end, they'll die for you and you'll take their nutrients. You might pay attention and enjoy it, or you might stop thinking about them right after they're swallowed and go on with your day. They were food and you were hungry. They die and you live.
"Be polite,
be professional,
but have a plan to eat everyone you meet."

-The Predator's Handbook
TETRO
Participator

Postby EatMeImIrish » Fri May 26, 2017 6:31 pm

It's kind of hard for me to explain why I love it so much, but...one thing I CAN tell you is that, like others have already said here, it's basically the ultimate domination: you're completely helpless, with no choice but to let the pred's stomach have its way with you--and to the stomach, you're nothing more than another piece of food that's passing through. I also love fatal, because of how "final" it is; once you've become food, that's all you'll ever be. (And in willing scenarios, it means that once you make the choice to give yourself to the pred's hunger, there's no backing out of it.)

I'm into both willing and unwilling (depends on my mood :lol:), and they're both erotic in their own way. For unwilling, it's the feeling of helplessness and the knowledge that you can't escape your fate. For willing, it's about getting to live out your fantasy, and, if the pred is someone you're close to, getting to become a part of them forever. But either way, your fate is entirely in their hands--and, well, I think we can all guess how that's gonna end. :gulp:

Honestly, I could go on and on about this subject.
"Joey, did you eat my sandwich?"
"I am your sandwich."
EatMeImIrish
Somewhat familiar

Postby EatMeImIrish » Fri May 26, 2017 6:34 pm

TETRO wrote:To me, vore overall has a contradictory emotional impact (for lack of better phrasing). It's filled with conflicting feelings. You might have one extreme or the other, or you might have both at the same time and not know how to feel. It's really the conflict and contrast that I find most compelling in vore overall and specifically in the act of digestion.

Being eaten can be at the same time comforting and terrifying, soothing and painful. As prey you can loose your mind from the fear of loosing your life in the pred's stomach. On the other hand, you might not mind becoming one with a living thing that's more powerful than you or a person you find attractive. Then of course, you could have both feelings at once, not sure if you if your fear of death or attraction to your pred will win out in your mind.

One contradiction in vore that really gets to me in a powerful way is the disparity in the significance the act of vore has in the lives of the pred and their prey. For the prey this is the end. All their life leading up to this moment. Maybe they wanted this or maybe they fought to the last to prevent it but lost. EIther way, the end is coming up soon. Who they are as a character and what lead up to this, will determine what they do in their final moments. Will they break down in despair, throw a tantrum, keep fighting till the end, or embrace their fate and make peace with their predator?

Digestion could be painful, or they could melt away in the stomach like butter. Either way, the stomach is sort of a reverse womb. They're deep inside another living thing, only instead of waiting to awaken (birth) they're waiting to go back to sleep (death). There could certainly be something soothing and comforting about being surrounded by a living warm darkness.

For the pred on the other hand, this is likely just another meal out of a countless number they'll eat in their life. It's all over for the prey, but for the pred, life goes on. Maybe this was significant if the pred has never eaten a whole creature before, but they'll likely eat someone again somewhere in the future. Unless this was a tragic accident, they'll move on from this meal and likely forget about it.

The pred is also getting pleasure and nutrients at the prey's expense. It feels good to be full and to satiate your hunger. It doesn't matter if your prey is scared out of their mind or in terrible pain, you're getting what you need from them whether they like it or not. Maybe you'll even enjoy their suffering if you're on the sadistic side or just don't like them personally. In the end, they'll die for you and you'll take their nutrients. You might pay attention and enjoy it, or you might stop thinking about them right after they're swallowed and go on with your day. They were food and you were hungry. They die and you live.

Couldn't have put it better myself!
"Joey, did you eat my sandwich?"
"I am your sandwich."
EatMeImIrish
Somewhat familiar

Postby empatheticapathy » Fri May 26, 2017 8:18 pm

I just like the thought of being reduced to nothingness for someone else's well-being.
In contrast to some other posts here: vore that harps on about power/domination/control/helplessness really turns me off. For me, digestion is a biological process, not a bdsm one.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby silverspec » Fri May 26, 2017 8:35 pm

Digestion is hot for me because i'm melting to become part of my predator. In my fantasy, it isn't too painful. Bonus points if the predator's belly is actively shrinking~
One man's insanity is another man's genius; someday the world will recognize the genius in my insanity.
silverspec
Somewhat familiar

Postby YoukaiChan » Fri May 26, 2017 8:40 pm

TETRO wrote:To me, vore overall has a contradictory emotional impact (for lack of better phrasing). It's filled with conflicting feelings. You might have one extreme or the other, or you might have both at the same time and not know how to feel. It's really the conflict and contrast that I find most compelling in vore overall and specifically in the act of digestion.

^^Seconding this as well since they pretty much nailed why I love digestion in vore. :)
The Incredible, Edible Catgirl is at your service!(Or...maybe not. D:)
YoukaiChan
Intermediate Vorarephile

Location: NOT being eaten by a dragon (*coughImeansomewhereinQuebec*)

Postby vore2412 » Sat May 27, 2017 1:46 am

Well, digestion appeals to me on several different levels. On a purely scientific level, it is anabolic and catabolic reactions required to sustain living organisms in it's simplest form. The acids and enzymes slowly eroding away the contents of the stomach, separating the complex materials into simpler materials to be used to provide energy for another day of life, protein's adding to bone density and muscle mass, fat creating love handles, pudgy stomachs, larger thighs, butt, and breasts, water and carbohydrates fueling the energy cycles. Then there is the perspective as prey, the knowledge that you're falling apart to add to this person, the helplessness as their stomach muscles continually change your position in the stomach and push you around, the feeling of that soft, smooth muscle contracting around you and giving you the a full body massage, relieving stress in your muscles even as those muscles melt away into soup, the pain or pleasure, depending on the setting, of the acids and muscles breaking you down into chyme for the intestines to absorb and distribute. And the mental perspective as prey, of being dominated by someone, knowing you're just another meal for them, sometimes a significant, cherished morsel, sometimes just part of their daily routine. You experience the most intimate embrace of another creature short of being in their genitalia, knowing for the most part they have full control of you, that your life, even your possible existence, hinges on their whim, and little you can do or say in most cases will stop it. The reality of digestion hits you, and you know they've decided to take you, to make you fully theirs on a deep level, possibly terrifying you into immobility or arousing you into pleasure, into one, final, release before you pass on to be absorbed. In some cases, the initial digestion, the death of the body, is not the end, you the prey, being fully cognizant and aware of each part of your body still even in death, the parts absorbed into the bloodstream their ultimate destination as energy or fat or protein, as well as the remains that are waiting to be absorbed or discarded (Not going into that latter part as that opens up a slightly different topic and might get us off topic.) Slowly the prey loses their identity as a thinking, rational being, that former identity dissociating into several different places on your predator's body, the awareness spreading throughout the body, potentially overwhelming what cognitive ability the prey has left in their new life of multiple perspectives on their predator. Finally, predator and prey have become one, the prey is fully part of someone greater than they are, their existence fully for their predator now.

That's from my more preyish perspective, I can't say I'm the best to talk about the predator's perspective as much, but perhaps my little monologue will awaken awareness of just how much awesome it can be to play out digestion, though I suppose this more elaborates my personal feelings on the subject. Thanks for reading, good night.
vore2412
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby nipnaki » Sat May 27, 2017 2:11 am

Some of us are big on the gore and sadism part. It's the cognitive dissonance between it being the worst, most painful way to die versus the pred laying down for their afternoon post-lunch nap. The comparison between "fight or flight" and "rest and digest," basically.
nipnaki
Somewhat familiar

Postby RuffledFerret » Sat May 27, 2017 2:19 am

I enjoy it more from an external viewpoint. The idea of a pred's belly, fat and bulging with another's form, growing smaller and smaller until only a thinner paunch remains - and maybe a more-rounded rear as well - is just extremely hot to me. It almost has a sort of absorptive aspect to it: there once was an entire living being inside the predator's stomach, but after a while they are doomed to become only a part of their captor, the nutrients in their body, the remains squelching through their intestines, and, as previously mentioned, the fat on their sides. I see it as one life leaving the world through another, vanishing inside them and then for good, never to be seen or heard from again.
All of this, yet the idea of actual digestion, with the gore and suffering of another creature inside, is in no way pleasurable to me. I greatly dislike scat or farting as well; the only sound I enjoy that results from another's devouring is a fresh, hearty belch. The sensations from the outside alone are all that really attract me to the idea of digestion, and not the detailed process occurring inside.
RuffledFerret
Intermediate Vorarephile

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion