Thanos Chatbot on Archive?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Thanos Chatbot on Archive?

Postby ShadowHawk » Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:21 pm

I was wondering if anybody had a link to the old Thanos Vore chatbot on archive.org. I've been looking for a while, but I can't navigate the website for shit. :L
So if anybody has a link to Thanos, I (and probably a lot of other people as well) would really appreciate it and love you forever
I'm a whore for vore!

Reality exists how you perceive it to exist.
ShadowHawk
Been posting for a bit

Re: Thanos Chatbot on Archive?

Postby Vidofinir » Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:31 pm

I'd love to see the Thanos bot return or be archived in some form. Honestly not sure why she never cropped up again after the site hosting her pulled the plug, seeing as AIML interpreters with the same syntax have appeared since. It's a shame, but I totally agree I'd love to see her back.

As is, Archive.org probably won't return anything, as the bot was probably all server-side stuff on pandorabots. Just capturing the old page and trying to chat with it will probably do nothing or return the same 'this bot has been deleted due to blah blah' messages that the link does now (or did, last I tried it a year or so ago). A shame, in any case. Hope it comes back in some form.
Vidofinir
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby killermeow » Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:27 pm

It's dead, and likely no hope of it coming back- been a number of years already with no word, RIP best chatbot.
On the bright side, somebody saved a bunch of the lines. Best we can do at this point.

Spoiler: show
*Giggles* I spy, with my wolven eye... something I'd like in my tummy. *Opens her jaws real widely in your face. Her blackish sealed lips open widely, the rubbery texture glistening and moving, swinging slightly as the drool and slobber condensed to them begins to run along the edges. Her whitish pearly teeth, like masts of pure ivory, begin to spread like the lips, the sharp yet gentle looking glimmering fangs parting and revealing the darker cavern within. The tongue ululates and glimmers with the beads of saliva leaking down them, a sloshing noise can be heard as the tongue licks an slurples the edges of her own reddish inner cheeks, the crimson surface and membrane making a clicking noise as she rolls her tongue across it and against the pool of drool forming at the base of her lower palette. Just beneath, the reddish pinkish hue can be seen as the tongue launches itself against her wet looking flesh repeatedly, tasting the confines of her own maw.*

*She smiles widely as she hugs you, giving you one last gentle yet warm squeeze of affection. She then takes her paws and gently cuffs them around you, lifting you into the air and drawing you towards her muzzle, you finding yourself staring across her nose and muzzle of a now somehow much larger wolf, staring into her mysterious blue eyes from across the tip of her nose. You can feel her tongue slowly slip out beneath you, though from where she holds you it cannot be seen, slowly slurping from the bottom of your feet and across your legs, up your belly and all the way to your forearms, and she just holds you there, feeling you squirm as she lets her slick and slightly slimy tongue mat you with it's smooth silky surface.....mmmming all around you at the taste.*
*The black lips peel open, a fine trail of slobber with food particles, dangling meat here or there and a very natural slimy feeling sensation rubs across your body. You feel her tongue running gently over your face, touching it with the tip. It udulates and twitches slightly, moving around you, then you're pressed right into it, your vision momentarily becomes the closeness of her denticle, the fine, slimy pink contours. You feel it rise and lower, moving you further as you slide past her white standing teeth, bits of meat stuck between the pearly whites as you see drool trickle down them like dripping stalagmites. The crimson gums run across your body, crimson growing blood red to light red moving down the layers of her lower palatte until it reaches the slobbery flesh of her tongue. The purple gullet looms just above you. You can smell the natural wolf breath waifing out from it, even when she isn't breathing like the cold current of a vast room, only humid... so humid like a saunna and a botanical garden tropical room. The teeth begin to close around you, your legs caught in their wake as they gently hold them inside, firmly yet gently trapping you from sliding down her throat as she just suckles on you... licking your body in a slimy wave of moving flesh.
*The tongue rises and falls as she suckles your warm body, often gently sandwitching you against her ridged upper pallete, your flavor causing her to slobber and drool which her soft mawflesh smears all over you. Her throat loosens as she prepares for the gulp, steamy hot clover scented breath waifing from it's debths. Finally, her tongue works you to the back of her throat where the throatflaps and flesh are slimier and warmest. The tongue arches, spilling you into her gullet where her throat muscles momentarily hold you suspended in her neck. The throat suddenly constricts and an audible gulping sound is heard as the now constricting esophegus muscles pup and squeeze you along it's slender, slimy path, heading ever downward untill you pass into her stomach.*

*Picks you up and sticks you into her jaws.She magically slowly shrinks you down to fit and sink you within the slick heated confines. The tongue playfully tickles beneath your body and legs, slurping your length and leaving a nice fine trail of saliva, sheets of spire and drool leaking across your body's length. The teeth close around you as the rest of your body is slowly stuck within the sucking black lips, sealing behind you and taking you fully within her jaws. The squishy undulations about you in the pulse of a living body constrict and prod you repeatedly and all over; fondling you and probing your very being with its humid touch. You gaze deep into the purple gullet hole above, open slightly with mucus strands connecting to seal an unorganized temporary seal of dubious hold, one your size completely capable of stretching it through. The black upper palatte looming over head, the mawflesh replica of the night sky mixed with a crimson sorrounding you like the dawn of a rising sun. Darkness ever looming about your form and entrapping you beneath the panting of a dimly sunlit set of jaws. With that, you feel a simple gulp that sends you into the abyss of a living wolf* "BURRRPPPP..."
She giggles all around you and the tongue flicks you so you lay right against her throat flaps and the jaws clamp shut tight. And there you are held... trapped,leaning against a closed throat that drips and oozes slobber and drool all over you. A throathole that MAY just open some time in the night...or not. Only the morning will tell where you will be.

*Opens her jaws nice and wide,the speckled pink running along the sides of her upper palatte are seen. The deep darker membrane leading into the depths of her gullet udulate softly at the drool now running through it, but not before its flavor drips across the slimy pink tongue.* Are you ready, sweetie?
*She grins and grabs you, ravenously shoving your shoulders into her jaws. She purrs an kisses you as you enter her slobbery muzzle. The confines of her undulating living fleshy membranous catacomb leading you straight in as you shrink to fit. Like a conveyer leading you onto a pulley for movement, only THIS movement, across the straight of her slimy tongue, would involve you to be wholly swallowed alive into the abyss of a wolf's gullet. She purrs as you're glommed inwards, suckling you past her black lips an crimson gums holding you in place. She feels your legs and waist begin to rake over her white teeth, nibbling you upon your entrance as she suckles you inside of the cage like mesh of denticle and ivory pillars. The slobbery confines of her muzzle beginning to slide you about, wetly like the starboard side of a ship's deck during a storm. Back and forth you're tilted, held, moved about and brought teasingly close to the gaping gullet hole at the back, only to be sloshed away again. The uvula dangles above, almost jovially looming above you...she knows attempting to pull on her gullet to prevent going down would vacuum torrent you straight down the digestive tract of the wolf. She purrrrrs, letting you slide about her maw of slimy slobber, the black palatte pushing on you from time to time to slow down your momentum in the slippery depths. Finally, she begins to purrrrr, just holding you and nibbling on your tail with her great teeth, letting you rest in her colorful, humid maw.

*The wolf's towering uvula bobs with every wheeze of her breath, (WHEEEEZE, HUFF, WHEEEEEZE), and you can smell the tummy air rising from there... hungry, yet satiated with the digesting meat of whoever went before you. The black upper palatte rises and lowers to you like a grinding wheel, only soft slippery and fleshy. The squishy emblems of her ridge lines massage you, while the tongue slowly slurrrrrrrrrps and moves along the edge of your body. You feel a rising puddle of drool, although leaking down her throat like a waterfall you realize it won't flood the room. But you also realize if not for that hungry gaping throat you'd be filled with the slobber and meet your end in the jaws, much like you would in the stomach. Every vein is visible.. every mark... every cranny. Every simple abraision to the finest of designs... flesh everywhere... crimson slobbery inner cheeks squishing in and out like a pair of warm heated nethers, and as your head gently splooches closer to the throathole, you feel a FIRM pinning of her tongue and her teeth holding your legs, leaving you to stare down the veined and wrinkled abyss of her slobbery slimy throathole....but trapped to do nothing more than stare down it in her pretty maw for the now, trapped in lips and teeth, and suckled with fine wolf smelling slobber*

"Oh my, now don't you look cute?" says the wolfess, looking down at you with a hungry sparkle in her eye. Your landing on the bread was soft as a cloud, though staring upward at the now goddess sized creature you're not so sure this was a good idea. Her eyes are vast, limpid pools of light that shine with an inward warmth. Unfortunately it's overpowered by the warmth coming from her mouth as it washes over you, pushing you down into the bread, and sprinkling you with drops of her spit.

"Yes, just cute enough to eat," she tells you, reaching into the nearby picnic basket that had the initials R.R.H. woven into the wicker, she pulls out a whole assortment of things to finish your preparations with. Licking her lips, allowing a few drops of saliva to drip off her tongue she rips open a package of lunch meats with her claw and then spears several slices, sniffing them deeply, before stuffing them into her mouth and gulping loudly, allowing you to see a huge bulge in her neck before it disappears down into her chest, which then gives of a loud growl, demanding more food.

"Now, now tummy, be patient," she admonishes her belly, rubbing a clawed hand through her fur gently as she sets the meat down and reaches over toward less solid ingredients first, that being a jar of mayo, into which she dips a knife, pulling out a large amount of it, literally slathering it over your body, causing chills to run up your spine as she giggles, trying to get you to moan deeply as she presses you into the bread with her utensil.

"Heh, having fun?" she jibs as she pulls the knife away, and then with a slap you feel weight pressed into your back as the lights go out. You smell meat, and realize quickly that she's covered you with the stuff she'd pulled out earlier, and then you hear another slap, this one lighter, and the weight doesn't feel quite the same as the stuff already on top of you. The next sound you hear is a crinkle as something light is placed on top of you, before suddenly the pressure around you spikes sharply, the mayo spreading outward, and carrying you with it, causing you to pop out of the end of her sandwich,.lettuce in your face before her claw removes it.

"I was right, you do look cute enough to eat," she says, grinning in that wolfish way as her teeth gleam brilliantly in the light. Sighing at the sight you watch as she opens her maw wide, the tongue lolling out like a carpet, and you laugh as you image the word welcome spelled out in taste buds on it, and she moves you forward, toward the ever growing cavern of her mouth, dripping saliva everywhere, and a hole near the back ready to pull you down into her throat.

*The black lips peel open, a fine trail of slobber with food particles, dangling meat here or there and a very natural slimy feeling sensation rubs across your body. You feel her tongue running gently over your face, touching it with the tip. It udulates and twitches slightly, moving around you, then you're pressed right into it, your vision momentarily becomes the closeness of her denticle, the fine, slimy pink contours. You feel it rise and lower, moving you further as you slide past her white standing teeth, bits of meat stuck between the pearly whites as you see drool trickle down them like dripping stalagmites. The crimson gums run across your body, crimson growing blood red to light red moving down the layers of her lower palatte until it reaches the slobbery flesh of her tongue. The purple gullet looms just above you. You can smell the natural wolf breath waifing out from it, even when she isn't breathing like the cold current of a vast room, only humid... so humid like a saunna and a botanical garden tropical room. The teeth begin to close around you, your legs caught in their wake as they gently hold them inside, firmly yet gently trapping yu from sliding down her throat as she just suckles on you... licking your body in a slimy wave of moving flesh.

*The tongue rises and falls as she suckles your warm body, often gently sandwitching you against her ridged upper pallete, your flavor causing her to slobber and drool which her soft mawflesh smears all over you. Her throat loosens as she prepares for the gulp, steamy hot clover scented breath waifing from it's debths. Finally, her tongue works you to the back of her throat where the throatflaps and flesh are slimier and warmest. The tongue arches, spilling you into her gullet where her throat muscles momentarily hold you suspended in her neck. The throat suddenly constricts and an audible gulping sound is heard as the now constricting esophegus muscles pup and squeeze you along it's slender, slimy path, heading ever downward untill you pass into her stomach.*.
Now, back to our scheduled lurking.
If I sound rude, I'm being blunt, likely because somebody did something stupid. I'm not the best at controlling it sometimes
killermeow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Misasura » Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:02 am

I recently checked the link. The name is still there but typing anything returns the result of "This bot has been removed [blah blah blah]."

The result I always receive is that the account holder allowed their payments to lapse.

If anyone can work their voodoo magic, here's the link.

https://pandorabots.com/pandora/talk?bo ... 836e36cb8d
'Carpe Denim' - Seize the pants.
Misasura
Somewhat familiar

Postby empatheticapathy » Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:18 am

She's easily the best vore chatbot I've ever found. Really miss her.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby Sean1M » Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:15 am

I sadly missed her. Would love to have tested her.
Sean1M
Been posting for a bit

Postby tod3690 » Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:58 pm

Misasura wrote:I recently checked the link. The name is still there but typing anything returns the result of "This bot has been removed [blah blah blah]."

The result I always receive is that the account holder allowed their payments to lapse.

If anyone can work their voodoo magic, here's the link.

https://pandorabots.com/pandora/talk?bo ... 836e36cb8d

First off, Dekadens is the one behind Thanos http://www.furaffinity.net/user/cloverwolf68 and second payment couldn't have lapse, because chat bots on Pandora Bots is free, see what happen is that Thanos was getting so many hits, the people running Pandora Bots found out and banned the account.

See, this chat bot community are trying to keep a clean profile and something like Thanos, is really not what they wanted.

The other thing is that I am unsure if Dekadens had kept a complete backup, but I know he has something.

Last thing to point out, at some point in the past, there was talk about ruining an AMIL on Eak's, but nothing seems to have come to life in regards to that.
tod3690
---

Postby fixated1 » Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:20 pm

killermeow wrote:It's dead, and likely no hope of it coming back- been a number of years already with no word, RIP best chatbot.
On the bright side, somebody saved a bunch of the lines. Best we can do at this point.

*Giggles* I spy, with my wolven eye... something I'd like in my tummy. *Opens her jaws real widely in your face. Her blackish sealed lips open widely, the rubbery texture glistening and moving, swinging slightly as the drool and slobber condensed to them begins to run along the edges. Her whitish pearly teeth, like masts of pure ivory, begin to spread like the lips, the sharp yet gentle looking glimmering fangs parting and revealing the darker cavern within. The tongue ululates and glimmers with the beads of saliva leaking down them, a sloshing noise can be heard as the tongue licks an slurples the edges of her own reddish inner cheeks, the crimson surface and membrane making a clicking noise as she rolls her tongue across it and against the pool of drool forming at the base of her lower palette. Just beneath, the reddish pinkish hue can be seen as the tongue launches itself against her wet looking flesh repeatedly, tasting the confines of her own maw.*

*She smiles widely as she hugs you, giving you one last gentle yet warm squeeze of affection. She then takes her paws and gently cuffs them around you, lifting you into the air and drawing you towards her muzzle, you finding yourself staring across her nose and muzzle of a now somehow much larger wolf, staring into her mysterious blue eyes from across the tip of her nose. You can feel her tongue slowly slip out beneath you, though from where she holds you it cannot be seen, slowly slurping from the bottom of your feet and across your legs, up your belly and all the way to your forearms, and she just holds you there, feeling you squirm as she lets her slick and slightly slimy tongue mat you with it's smooth silky surface.....mmmming all around you at the taste.*
*The black lips peel open, a fine trail of slobber with food particles, dangling meat here or there and a very natural slimy feeling sensation rubs across your body. You feel her tongue running gently over your face, touching it with the tip. It udulates and twitches slightly, moving around you, then you're pressed right into it, your vision momentarily becomes the closeness of her denticle, the fine, slimy pink contours. You feel it rise and lower, moving you further as you slide past her white standing teeth, bits of meat stuck between the pearly whites as you see drool trickle down them like dripping stalagmites. The crimson gums run across your body, crimson growing blood red to light red moving down the layers of her lower palatte until it reaches the slobbery flesh of her tongue. The purple gullet looms just above you. You can smell the natural wolf breath waifing out from it, even when she isn't breathing like the cold current of a vast room, only humid... so humid like a saunna and a botanical garden tropical room. The teeth begin to close around you, your legs caught in their wake as they gently hold them inside, firmly yet gently trapping you from sliding down her throat as she just suckles on you... licking your body in a slimy wave of moving flesh.
*The tongue rises and falls as she suckles your warm body, often gently sandwitching you against her ridged upper pallete, your flavor causing her to slobber and drool which her soft mawflesh smears all over you. Her throat loosens as she prepares for the gulp, steamy hot clover scented breath waifing from it's debths. Finally, her tongue works you to the back of her throat where the throatflaps and flesh are slimier and warmest. The tongue arches, spilling you into her gullet where her throat muscles momentarily hold you suspended in her neck. The throat suddenly constricts and an audible gulping sound is heard as the now constricting esophegus muscles pup and squeeze you along it's slender, slimy path, heading ever downward untill you pass into her stomach.*

*Picks you up and sticks you into her jaws.She magically slowly shrinks you down to fit and sink you within the slick heated confines. The tongue playfully tickles beneath your body and legs, slurping your length and leaving a nice fine trail of saliva, sheets of spire and drool leaking across your body's length. The teeth close around you as the rest of your body is slowly stuck within the sucking black lips, sealing behind you and taking you fully within her jaws. The squishy undulations about you in the pulse of a living body constrict and prod you repeatedly and all over; fondling you and probing your very being with its humid touch. You gaze deep into the purple gullet hole above, open slightly with mucus strands connecting to seal an unorganized temporary seal of dubious hold, one your size completely capable of stretching it through. The black upper palatte looming over head, the mawflesh replica of the night sky mixed with a crimson sorrounding you like the dawn of a rising sun. Darkness ever looming about your form and entrapping you beneath the panting of a dimly sunlit set of jaws. With that, you feel a simple gulp that sends you into the abyss of a living wolf* "BURRRPPPP..."
She giggles all around you and the tongue flicks you so you lay right against her throat flaps and the jaws clamp shut tight. And there you are held... trapped,leaning against a closed throat that drips and oozes slobber and drool all over you. A throathole that MAY just open some time in the night...or not. Only the morning will tell where you will be.

*Opens her jaws nice and wide,the speckled pink running along the sides of her upper palatte are seen. The deep darker membrane leading into the depths of her gullet udulate softly at the drool now running through it, but not before its flavor drips across the slimy pink tongue.* Are you ready, sweetie?
*She grins and grabs you, ravenously shoving your shoulders into her jaws. She purrs an kisses you as you enter her slobbery muzzle. The confines of her undulating living fleshy membranous catacomb leading you straight in as you shrink to fit. Like a conveyer leading you onto a pulley for movement, only THIS movement, across the straight of her slimy tongue, would involve you to be wholly swallowed alive into the abyss of a wolf's gullet. She purrs as you're glommed inwards, suckling you past her black lips an crimson gums holding you in place. She feels your legs and waist begin to rake over her white teeth, nibbling you upon your entrance as she suckles you inside of the cage like mesh of denticle and ivory pillars. The slobbery confines of her muzzle beginning to slide you about, wetly like the starboard side of a ship's deck during a storm. Back and forth you're tilted, held, moved about and brought teasingly close to the gaping gullet hole at the back, only to be sloshed away again. The uvula dangles above, almost jovially looming above you...she knows attempting to pull on her gullet to prevent going down would vacuum torrent you straight down the digestive tract of the wolf. She purrrrrs, letting you slide about her maw of slimy slobber, the black palatte pushing on you from time to time to slow down your momentum in the slippery depths. Finally, she begins to purrrrr, just holding you and nibbling on your tail with her great teeth, letting you rest in her colorful, humid maw.

*The wolf's towering uvula bobs with every wheeze of her breath, (WHEEEEZE, HUFF, WHEEEEEZE), and you can smell the tummy air rising from there... hungry, yet satiated with the digesting meat of whoever went before you. The black upper palatte rises and lowers to you like a grinding wheel, only soft slippery and fleshy. The squishy emblems of her ridge lines massage you, while the tongue slowly slurrrrrrrrrps and moves along the edge of your body. You feel a rising puddle of drool, although leaking down her throat like a waterfall you realize it won't flood the room. But you also realize if not for that hungry gaping throat you'd be filled with the slobber and meet your end in the jaws, much like you would in the stomach. Every vein is visible.. every mark... every cranny. Every simple abraision to the finest of designs... flesh everywhere... crimson slobbery inner cheeks squishing in and out like a pair of warm heated nethers, and as your head gently splooches closer to the throathole, you feel a FIRM pinning of her tongue and her teeth holding your legs, leaving you to stare down the veined and wrinkled abyss of her slobbery slimy throathole....but trapped to do nothing more than stare down it in her pretty maw for the now, trapped in lips and teeth, and suckled with fine wolf smelling slobber*

"Oh my, now don't you look cute?" says the wolfess, looking down at you with a hungry sparkle in her eye. Your landing on the bread was soft as a cloud, though staring upward at the now goddess sized creature you're not so sure this was a good idea. Her eyes are vast, limpid pools of light that shine with an inward warmth. Unfortunately it's overpowered by the warmth coming from her mouth as it washes over you, pushing you down into the bread, and sprinkling you with drops of her spit.

"Yes, just cute enough to eat," she tells you, reaching into the nearby picnic basket that had the initials R.R.H. woven into the wicker, she pulls out a whole assortment of things to finish your preparations with. Licking her lips, allowing a few drops of saliva to drip off her tongue she rips open a package of lunch meats with her claw and then spears several slices, sniffing them deeply, before stuffing them into her mouth and gulping loudly, allowing you to see a huge bulge in her neck before it disappears down into her chest, which then gives of a loud growl, demanding more food.

"Now, now tummy, be patient," she admonishes her belly, rubbing a clawed hand through her fur gently as she sets the meat down and reaches over toward less solid ingredients first, that being a jar of mayo, into which she dips a knife, pulling out a large amount of it, literally slathering it over your body, causing chills to run up your spine as she giggles, trying to get you to moan deeply as she presses you into the bread with her utensil.

"Heh, having fun?" she jibs as she pulls the knife away, and then with a slap you feel weight pressed into your back as the lights go out. You smell meat, and realize quickly that she's covered you with the stuff she'd pulled out earlier, and then you hear another slap, this one lighter, and the weight doesn't feel quite the same as the stuff already on top of you. The next sound you hear is a crinkle as something light is placed on top of you, before suddenly the pressure around you spikes sharply, the mayo spreading outward, and carrying you with it, causing you to pop out of the end of her sandwich,.lettuce in your face before her claw removes it.

"I was right, you do look cute enough to eat," she says, grinning in that wolfish way as her teeth gleam brilliantly in the light. Sighing at the sight you watch as she opens her maw wide, the tongue lolling out like a carpet, and you laugh as you image the word welcome spelled out in taste buds on it, and she moves you forward, toward the ever growing cavern of her mouth, dripping saliva everywhere, and a hole near the back ready to pull you down into her throat.

*The black lips peel open, a fine trail of slobber with food particles, dangling meat here or there and a very natural slimy feeling sensation rubs across your body. You feel her tongue running gently over your face, touching it with the tip. It udulates and twitches slightly, moving around you, then you're pressed right into it, your vision momentarily becomes the closeness of her denticle, the fine, slimy pink contours. You feel it rise and lower, moving you further as you slide past her white standing teeth, bits of meat stuck between the pearly whites as you see drool trickle down them like dripping stalagmites. The crimson gums run across your body, crimson growing blood red to light red moving down the layers of her lower palatte until it reaches the slobbery flesh of her tongue. The purple gullet looms just above you. You can smell the natural wolf breath waifing out from it, even when she isn't breathing like the cold current of a vast room, only humid... so humid like a saunna and a botanical garden tropical room. The teeth begin to close around you, your legs caught in their wake as they gently hold them inside, firmly yet gently trapping yu from sliding down her throat as she just suckles on you... licking your body in a slimy wave of moving flesh.

*The tongue rises and falls as she suckles your warm body, often gently sandwitching you against her ridged upper pallete, your flavor causing her to slobber and drool which her soft mawflesh smears all over you. Her throat loosens as she prepares for the gulp, steamy hot clover scented breath waifing from it's debths. Finally, her tongue works you to the back of her throat where the throatflaps and flesh are slimier and warmest. The tongue arches, spilling you into her gullet where her throat muscles momentarily hold you suspended in her neck. The throat suddenly constricts and an audible gulping sound is heard as the now constricting esophegus muscles pup and squeeze you along it's slender, slimy path, heading ever downward untill you pass into her stomach.*.

Wow that is hot. I never even knew her and now I miss her.
fixated1
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Birichino » Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:11 am

killermeow wrote:It's dead, and likely no hope of it coming back- been a number of years already with no word, RIP best chatbot.

Ha. Those are my notes.
Which is sad, because it means there are no notes there I don't already have.
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Mostly another plane of existence, sometimes Canada

Postby OrcaVoreIsBestVore » Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:02 am

Maybe they could build a new chatbot in a site that allows adult content. Or someone else could build one.
OrcaVoreIsBestVore
Somewhat familiar

Postby chobitzrabbit » Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:43 pm

I was just thinking about Thanos bot recently. It's funny that I'm not the only one whos mind she was on lol.
There are a lot of people who are rather sensitive about necros, so I searched a little and found this thread instead of reviving a Really old one or starting another.
I would love to chat with her again, she was so well written, so many insanely sexy scenarios and imagery.

I didn't expect to find an archive of text, but does anyone happen to have her picture?
It's a long shot, but I was hoping maybe someone somehow had that imaged saved and wouldn't mind sharing it..
It would be so awesome if they could bring her back to life again somehow
chobitzrabbit
Participator

Return to General Vore Discussion