Hypnotized to feed others to your predator, then yourself

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Hypnotized to feed others to your predator, then yourself

Postby MirceaKitsune » Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:20 pm

This is another vore thing I found it worthy to post about, though like most vorish ideas that imply length I don't expect there to be a lot of it around. And yes, I'm aware there are likely many threads about hypnosis and vore... this is a more specific scenario that I wanted to bring up.

I think it would be interesting to see situations where preds hypnotize an enemy into liking them and idea of being eaten, be it through classic hypnosis or other means of converting them. But once the pred manages to control the mind of their prey and convinces them to switch sides, the pred doesn't immediately make the prey feed themselves to them: Instead they order their future prey to capture other people, which may even include their former allies or friends... then bring them back and either feed them to the pred or enjoy watching as the pred gobbles them up. For some time, the hypnotized person might even spend some time away with the people they're supposed to kidnap, planning how to catch them before they start suspecting anything. Once this happens and the pred no longer has a use for the converted prey, they are finally eaten as well.

I guess this is a bit of a targeted scenario, but I can see it used as a generic idea behind many stories. So yeah, just something fun to discuss and put out there!
Vore Tournament - A FOSS vore FPS based on Xonotic.
Patreon - Please support me if you enjoy my projects.
MirceaKitsune
???

Re: Hypnotized to feed others to your predator, then yoursel

Postby unicorn » Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:50 pm

There was a really nice story about this exact idea that i read once... not entirely sure if it involved mind-control, but the person ended up feeding their entire little village to their pred by the end. I can't remember who it was by or where it was though >.<

It's definitely a fun idea though!
unicorn
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Kitsouille » Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:48 pm

I could see something about a pred being hypnotized but not the other way around so much.
Kitsouille
???

Postby MirceaKitsune » Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:23 am

unicorn wrote:There was a really nice story about this exact idea that i read once... not entirely sure if it involved mind-control, but the person ended up feeding their entire little village to their pred by the end. I can't remember who it was by or where it was though >.<

It's definitely a fun idea though!

Sounds very interesting... indeed the sort of thing I was thinking of here.

Kitsouille wrote:I could see something about a pred being hypnotized but not the other way around so much.

That's a different but also intriguing idea :)
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby SaphleTheWaffle » Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:54 pm

I like the idea of the mind control itself being more long term, more subtle. Like, initially the pred forces the prey to find others to feed to the pred against their will, but then as time goes on the prey slowly discovers that they enjoy it, until one day maybe they intentionally don't find anyone to feed to the pred so they have to be the meal instead. >:3
SaphleTheWaffle
New to the forum

Postby ChibiToy » Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:15 pm

Well if I'm hypnotized to feed myself it would rob me of all the fun to experience getting unwillingly swallowed so...
Thank you, no thank you :P
Maybe that would be intriguing for the pred but as the prey, I wouldn't get anything I'd do during this state and even if I get my consciousness back inside the pred stomach, I would have missed at least half of the fun :/

I concur with Kitsie, though. A pred hypnotized to "unwillingly" swallow me sounds a bit better... but it would be the same in green so both sides should have their consciousness all the time :P
God, please throw brains from the the heavens... or bricks. Doesn't matter as long as you hit! x3
ChibiToy
Participator

Postby MirceaKitsune » Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:56 pm

SaphleTheWaffle wrote:I like the idea of the mind control itself being more long term, more subtle. Like, initially the pred forces the prey to find others to feed to the pred against their will, but then as time goes on the prey slowly discovers that they enjoy it, until one day maybe they intentionally don't find anyone to feed to the pred so they have to be the meal instead. >:3

This. The process being more gradual actually adds to the fun, and would make it all even more interesting :silly:
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby MechaSharkZilla » Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:57 am

Kitsouille wrote:I could see something about a pred being hypnotized but not the other way around so much.

I actually read a story with that premise here on Ekas awhile back. Shrunken dude mind controlled a lady to make her eat him, wiped her memories of it, and then his friend started dating the lady after he was digested.
MechaSharkZilla
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Birichino » Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:49 pm

I have to admit, I'm more of the hypnotized pred school, too. Two things I really dislike in vore is fatality (any kind of suffering) and personally losing non-physical power. The kind of anguish around systematically murdering all of one's associates, potentially realizing it after, is really offputting, but the idea of a friendly giantess turning on me or predding under my command is fine.
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Mostly another plane of existence, sometimes Canada

Postby MirceaKitsune » Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:40 am

Finally a good comic to revive this with:

MirceaKitsune
???

Postby Cowrie » Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:10 pm

I think either hypnotized prey or hypnotized pred can be fun. In both cases, however, I'm a fan of the hypnosis wearing off either once the prey is swallowed or very shortly after. Alternately, it can wear off as soon as eye contact is no longer possible.
I am open for art commissions or trades! See here for details.
Cowrie
???

Postby Jayezox » Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:08 am

I would have some willingness to go in myself and a trace of willingness to bring some girls in with me. Some small scale hypnosis would probably make me do that.
Jayezox
---

Postby minakotomoka14 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:36 pm

I think a hypnotized predator would be better. I mean, it`d make for a much more exciting scenario, especially if the predator is the prey`s friend, and the prey can`t snap them out of their trance no matter how desperate they are, and they just get eaten up anyway. It`s unwilling vore on both sides. And then, when the predator snaps out of it, they`re forced to suffer the consequences of something they have no recollection of doing.
Prey-leaning switch gal and writer with a passion for M/F vore and a love for being devoured by giant men of all kinds.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Return to General Vore Discussion