Writing Contest!!

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Writing Contest!!

Postby Mad51 » Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:08 pm

Hey everyone,
I’m hear announcing a writing contest!
The prize is $100 CAD – The contest ends July 30th
I felt the need to make this contest due to the lack of navel/bellybutton vore stories on the site.
This is my first time doing something like this so bare with me, any questions, concerns or suggestions please let me know!
The criteria is as follows:
Must be above 2000 words.
Must contain navel/bellybutton vore.
Cannot be a stomach with a mouth or simply absorption – the distinction must be made.
Must be unwilling prey
Everything else is fair game! Want to do make it unaware? A micro? Fullsized? Go for whatever floats your boat.

Here is the criteria that I will be basing this on:
Length and Quality: 1-15
Details: 1-10
Meets Criteria 1-5
Characters: 1-10
Plot and Structure: 1-20
Navel scene 1-20

The contest will be null and void if less than 5 people enter as it really doesn’t help the central idea behind this contest which is, getting more navel vore content.

Please PM me all submissions ~
Last edited by Mad51 on Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Mad51
Participator

Re: Writing Contest!!

Postby glacea » Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:44 pm

Color me Intrigued. I accept your challenge.
glacea
New to the forum

Postby coffeyjohn15 » Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:46 am

While I personally find the concept ridiculous and unappealing, I do enjoy a writing challenge... You may get more out of me than you bargained for.
coffeyjohn15
Somewhat familiar

Postby Juliet » Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:43 am

can you explain exactly how a belly button would eat something, to make writing it easier
Juliet
Been posting for a bit

Postby Mad51 » Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:36 pm

Juliet wrote:can you explain exactly how a belly button would eat something, to make writing it easier

There are a number of ways this usually happen:
1) Micro situation, tinies fall into a belly button which is like a tar pit - sucks them in.
2) Person sticks their finger in a navel and is pulled in
3) Vaccum affect
4) The pred tries to cram someone in (much like any vore where its not easy to consume a prey)

Some people treat it very close to absorption or anal vore - the distinction that needs to be made is that with anal vore it's not just someone gets sat on and they disappear, usually the butthole ,the butt cheeks and that environment in general is fairly heavily described - the same would go for navel vore.

Some people treat navel vore like instant digestion - and some people treat navel vore as a second tunnel towards the stomach - so the options vary.
Mad51
Participator

Postby BelleJar » Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:44 pm

Kinda tempted to participate buuut idk if anything i come up with would be appreciated. Also navel vore isn't really my favorite/best subject so it would probably take forever to start let alone finish it DX
boop
BelleJar
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby coffeyjohn15 » Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:00 am

If I did this, I think I would peruse a less sexual manner of it than you may be hoping for. And the pref would most likely did in the end. Mine would be more like a Stephen King story.
coffeyjohn15
Somewhat familiar

Postby Tyslan03 » Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:30 pm

madsci wrote: The contest will be null and void is less than 5 people enter as it really doesn’t help the central idea behind this contest which is, getting more navel vore content.

This is the part that kind of deters me. I love a challenge, regardless of my personal interest in the topic, but the offer of a reward that might cease to exist by no fault of the participants... I am finding the risk hard to justify with such an uncommon subject.
Tyslan03
Participator

Postby fixated1 » Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:37 pm

Tyslan03 wrote:
madsci wrote: The contest will be null and void is less than 5 people enter as it really doesn’t help the central idea behind this contest which is, getting more navel vore content.

This is the part that kind of deters me. I love a challenge, regardless of my personal interest in the topic, but the offer of a reward that might cease to exist by no fault of the participants... I am finding the risk hard to justify with such an uncommon subject.

It's not going to start if less than five people join so there's no real risk except a possibly larger pool of competitors
fixated1
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby marloweny » Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:52 pm

I can probably throw together something for this.
marloweny
Somewhat familiar

Postby Tyslan03 » Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:27 pm

fixated1 wrote: It's not going to start if less than five people join so there's no real risk except a possibly larger pool of competitors

It has already started. There is an end date posted.
Tyslan03
Participator

Postby Mad51 » Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:00 pm

Tyslan03 wrote:
fixated1 wrote: It's not going to start if less than five people join so there's no real risk except a possibly larger pool of competitors

It has already started. There is an end date posted.

I commission a lot of content on Eka's but I've never done a contest. I have absolutely no idea what the results and interest will be. If I wanted specific content tailored to me, I'd just commission some stuff but my interest is in having people dish out their creativity and spreading some navel vore love in the community since its one of the more unseen vore types. I've been shocked in the past by the lack of people jumping onto certain offers and feel like this proviso means we aren't seeing a duel or a square-off which isn't really in good taste for the people entering. Some artists love to give their take on something that's foreign to them. I felt like this incentive might help people try and scratch that itch. If people are interested in showing their skills they will, if not all power to you.
Mad51
Participator

Postby Juliet » Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:31 am

Well I'm glad you gave such a long timeframe, I'm interested in joining but I'll need to find motivation first.
Juliet
Been posting for a bit

Postby Mad51 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:08 am

Juliet wrote:Well I'm glad you gave such a long timeframe, I'm interested in joining but I'll need to find motivation first.

Good luck, hope to see a submission from you! :D
Mad51
Participator

Postby coop500 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:13 am

I might go give this a try, it will be non-sexual in nature though and probably non-fatal gentle fluffiness lol, but don't worry still unwilling prey. But it sounds kinda fun and my mind is already thinking of plots. I'll probably do it as a second pathway to the stomach though, if that's alright.
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby Mad51 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:45 pm

coop500 wrote:I might go give this a try, it will be non-sexual in nature though and probably non-fatal gentle fluffiness lol, but don't worry still unwilling prey. But it sounds kinda fun and my mind is already thinking of plots. I'll probably do it as a second pathway to the stomach though, if that's alright.

Glad to hear the creativity is kicking!
Mad51
Participator

Postby marloweny » Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:17 pm

I've got something written. Do I just post it and link it, or do I send it to you and await judgment.
marloweny
Somewhat familiar

Postby Mad51 » Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:12 pm

marloweny wrote:I've got something written. Do I just post it and link it, or do I send it to you and await judgment.

Please PM me your submission :)
Mad51
Participator

Postby Thatonepred » Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:54 am

Hm. I think I have an idea. Might make it work... yeah...

... How will the prize be submitted?
Everyone dies. Few live forever. Neither apply to Me.

Consumam ergo sum
Thatonepred
Somewhat familiar

Postby Mad51 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:34 pm

Thatonepred wrote:Hm. I think I have an idea. Might make it work... yeah...

... How will the prize be submitted?

Paypal was what I was going to use - but if the person has a reasonable alternative I'm definitely open to suggestions :)
Mad51
Participator

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion