What are your favorite time periods for macro/micro vore?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: What are your favorite time periods for macro/micro vo

Postby DeuceMicro » Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:22 am

The time of Vikings would be awesome, a viking maiden
DeuceMicro
Somewhat familiar

Postby Hoboman » Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:15 pm

Either Medieval times or the Victorian era, I think.
Hoboman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Chozo » Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:15 pm

DeuceMicro wrote:The time of Vikings would be awesome, a viking maiden

I read that in some cases Viking women went along and took part in the raids. There have been Viking graves discovered in England which had female skeletons and they had swords and all the gear that a warrior would, which proves there were female warriors.

So that would indeed be awesome to envision the Viking women shrinking and devouring people during a raid, or doing it afterwards with the prisoners.

Also, here is something you might find interesting: http://www.ancient-origins.net/history/ ... tty-021084

It has been proven that the Vikings reached the New World hundreds of years before Columbus, but the full extent of that interaction isn't known, but it is true that when the Spanish arrived the Aztecs recognized Cortez as the return of Quetzalcoatl, so it is possible this was a case of the Vikings making there way down there long ago. Its something to consider.
Chozo
Somewhat familiar

Postby Miridium » Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:26 pm

Ah yes that's be awesome to have a Viking female warriors gulping down raid victims!
Miridium
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby DeuceMicro » Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:44 am

Chozo wrote:

I read that in some cases Viking women went along and took part in the raids. There have been Viking graves discovered in England which had female skeletons and they had swords and all the gear that a warrior would, which proves there were female warriors.

So that would indeed be awesome to envision the Viking women shrinking and devouring people during a raid, or doing it afterwards with the prisoners.

Also, here is something you might find interesting: http://www.ancient-origins.net/history/ ... tty-021084

It has been proven that the Vikings reached the New World hundreds of years before Columbus, but the full extent of that interaction isn't known, but it is true that when the Spanish arrived the Aztecs recognized Cortez as the return of Quetzalcoatl, so it is possible this was a case of the Vikings making there way down there long ago. Its something to consider.

Thanks Chozo, that was interesting
DeuceMicro
Somewhat familiar

Postby minakotomoka14 » Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:05 pm

I`d say modern day times (1990`s-Present). Alternate histories and dystopias like in Broken Sweetheart are also good. Then there`s the distant future, which is great because you can employ space-age technology that might include shrinking devices.
Prey-leaning switch gal and writer with a passion for M/F vore and a love for being devoured by giant men of all kinds.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby tigercloud » Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:00 pm

I really like the "modern" time, but not the present time so lets say 1970 - 2000 for macro/micro vore
Angel GTS Vore-Artist - My Gallery
---
Check out the Ekas Disinterest Filter
tigercloud
Participator

Postby Kitsouille » Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:31 pm

Ancient Rome.

Coliseum.

That is all.
Kitsouille
???

Postby DeuceMicro » Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:17 pm

Kitsouille wrote:Ancient Rome.

Coliseum.

That is all.

How about a model coliseum in ancient Rome with toga clad maidens swallowing the losers? Tinies have to battle to survive in the model coliseum
DeuceMicro
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kitsouille » Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:35 pm

I had thought of gladiators fighting preds and macros trying to eat them but anything works :p
Kitsouille
???

Postby fixated1 » Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:54 pm

Any time. Anywhere. They call me Green Eggs cause you can eat me wherever and whenever you want.

Also because I have these green growths on my back.
fixated1
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby DeuceMicro » Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:35 pm

For past times, should female preds be depicted realistically without shaving their legs and armpits? Or should it be depicted in the story showing the tinies shaving her?
DeuceMicro
Somewhat familiar

Postby Miridium » Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:52 pm

DeuceMicro wrote:For past times, should female preds be depicted realistically without shaving their legs and armpits? Or should it be depicted in the story showing the tinies shaving her?

I'd say go for the real look. Hairy. I mean if you're doing history as the gimmick for the fic you might as well make the aesthetics accurate. Shaving's overrated anyways.
Miridium
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby DeuceMicro » Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:45 pm

Miridium wrote:
DeuceMicro wrote:For past times, should female preds be depicted realistically without shaving their legs and armpits? Or should it be depicted in the story showing the tinies shaving her?

I'd say go for the real look. Hairy. I mean if you're doing history as the gimmick for the fic you might as well make the aesthetics accurate. Shaving's overrated anyways.

Yes I think you're right. I'd rather have authenticity
DeuceMicro
Somewhat familiar

Postby DeuceMicro » Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:55 pm

Just in case some of you didn't read the original post in this thread, I plan on turning my ideas into comic books so visual representation is important to me with my vore concepts, that is why I want historical accuracy
DeuceMicro
Somewhat familiar

Postby fixated1 » Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:29 pm

5 o clock shadow and hair on arms and legs can be tricky to draw. Unless you're a master artist I wouldn't bother. Big tufts of hair like armpits is easier though.
fixated1
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Thagrahn » Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:47 pm

Bronze Age, Dark Ages, Renaissance/Steampumk. All draw heavily from folklore, and people still beliced giants and micros were possible.

TBH, my still of giant would qualify more as a mini-giant (25 to 35 ft), and my micros are 1 ft tall. So, there is room for plausible interaction between the extremes.
Thagrahn
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby JediPadawanJess » Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:25 pm

Ice Age, Ancient Egypt, Nara era Japan, modern, and futuristic are my choices.

Ancient eras would be more focused on mythology, while modern and futuristic are focused on experimentation and evolution.
Deviantart: Akumaru13
Furaffinity: JediPadawanJess

90's anime/manga ftw!
Giant robots are love!
JediPadawanJess
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Chozo » Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:02 am

DeuceMicro wrote:
Chozo wrote:

Something else you might find interesting that I've read about recently is that like the Aztecs, the Vikings also practiced human sacrifice.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_eagle

The eagle was considered a symbol for Odin and was very significant to the Vikings, and it was also a very significant symbol for the Aztecs as well because they were told by their gods to build the city of Tenochtitlan where they would see an eagle perched ontop of a cactus with a snake in one of its talons, and that symbol is still on the Mexican flag to this day. Whether this similar veneration of Eagles and practice of human sacrifice were just a coincidence or whether it came about because of cross-cultural contact a long time ago, who can say, but it is an interesting thought.

The Aztecs themselves were considered newcomers to the area. Their real homeland was some place called Aztlan somewhere to the north, but who knows... maybe this Aztlan place was a LOT further north (and west) than we think.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tecaxic-C ... huaca_head

And check out this terracotta head that was found in 1933. Some say it is Roman in origin, but there is also a hypothesis that it was Viking.

Another thing in Mesoamerican mythology is the idea of a world tree:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mesoamerican_world_tree

Which is similar to something the Vikings also believed in their mythology:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yggdrasil

But again, maybe its just a coincidence. But taken as a whole there are quite a lot of interesting similarities which kinda make you wonder.
Chozo
Somewhat familiar

Postby DeuceMicro » Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:52 pm

Chozo wrote:
DeuceMicro wrote:
Chozo wrote:I read that in some cases Viking women went along and took part in the raids. There have been Viking graves discovered in England which had female skeletons and they had swords and all the gear that a warrior would, which proves there were female warriors.

Something else you might find interesting that I've read about recently is that like the Aztecs, the Vikings also practiced human sacrifice.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_eagle

The eagle was considered a symbol for Odin and was very significant to the Vikings, and it was also a very significant symbol for the Aztecs as well because they were told by their gods to build the city of Tenochtitlan where they would see an eagle perched ontop of a cactus with a snake in one of its talons, and that symbol is still on the Mexican flag to this day. Whether this similar veneration of Eagles and practice of human sacrifice were just a coincidence or whether it came about because of cross-cultural contact a long time ago, who can say, but it is an interesting thought.

The Aztecs themselves were considered newcomers to the area. Their real homeland was some place called Aztlan somewhere to the north, but who knows... maybe this Aztlan place was a LOT further north (and west) than we think.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tecaxic-C ... huaca_head

And check out this terracotta head that was found in 1933. Some say it is Roman in origin, but there is also a hypothesis that it was Viking.

Another thing in Mesoamerican mythology is the idea of a world tree:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mesoamerican_world_tree

Which is similar to something the Vikings also believed in their mythology:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yggdrasil

But again, maybe its just a coincidence. But taken as a whole there are quite a lot of interesting similarities which kinda make you wonder.

Thanks Chozo
DeuceMicro
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion