What is the future of vore?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

What is the future of vore?

Postby DeuceMicro » Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:10 pm

I think entertainment as it exists is going to be taken over by sadomasochistic concepts, if there is a movie about shrinking one of the normal sized people will swallow the shrunken people. I think over the next hundred years fiction and entertainment will change to favor vore.

What do you think?
DeuceMicro
Somewhat familiar

Re: What is the future of vore?

Postby Rat_Guy » Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:23 pm

What are you basing those predictions on?
Rat_Guy
want to be a game sage

Postby DeuceMicro » Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:29 pm

Rat_Haus wrote:What are you basing those predictions on?

I just think the old ways of Isaac Asimov and authors like him are going to be slowly replaced by stories that are more similar to the work of amateurs on the Internet today. When a giantess vore author finally breaks through into the mainstream, I think that will open the floodgates for more fiction like that to be accepted by mainstream publishers and Hollywood producers.
DeuceMicro
Somewhat familiar

Postby fsdbiu2346y8 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:58 pm

But how exactly would a giantess vore author ever become mainstream? People in this world are still racist, in my opinion I don't think they'll be ready to accept people with fetish's anytime soon.
fsdbiu2346y8
Participator

Postby DeuceMicro » Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:16 pm

UnknownSource wrote:But how exactly would a giantess vore author ever become mainstream? People in this world are still racist, in my opinion I don't think they'll be ready to accept people with fetish's anytime soon.

There are four types pf people, dominant, submissive, both, and neither. Dominant men outnumber submissive men, and submissive women outnumber dominant women, but dominant and submissive people outnumber people who are neither dominant nor submissive. This means about 70 to 90 percent of people are either dominant or submissive.

With this in mind,if someone made a film where a male and female character dominated shrunken people, then most people would be interested in seeing it. I think once one of us breaks through into the mainstream, that person will lead the way for others to do the same.
DeuceMicro
Somewhat familiar

Postby DeuceMicro » Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:23 pm

I think there will come a time when all fiction will need to contain sadomasochistic elements, or people won't pay for it
DeuceMicro
Somewhat familiar

Postby ChibiToy » Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:29 pm

Awww, hate to burst your bubble, but the vast majority of people is, was and probably will always be way too narrow-minded and intolerant about stuff they can't fathom so... yea, not gonna happen in a thousand years, sorry :3
God, please throw brains from the the heavens... or bricks. Doesn't matter as long as you hit! x3
ChibiToy
Participator

Postby DeuceMicro » Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:32 pm

ChibiToy wrote:Awww, hate to burst your bubble, but the vast majority of people is, was and probably will always be way too narrow-minded and intolerant about stuff they can't fathom so... yea, not gonna happen in a thousand years, sorry :3

The math is on my side
DeuceMicro
Somewhat familiar

Postby coop500 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:44 pm

Why make this thread title as a question when it's more just stating your feelings on something? I'm confused.
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby DeuceMicro » Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:51 pm

coop500 wrote:Why make this thread title as a question when it's more just stating your feelings on something? I'm confused.

I want to know what others think
DeuceMicro
Somewhat familiar

Postby Eka » Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:52 pm

DeuceMicro wrote:
ChibiToy wrote:Awww, hate to burst your bubble, but the vast majority of people is, was and probably will always be way too narrow-minded and intolerant about stuff they can't fathom so... yea, not gonna happen in a thousand years, sorry :3

The math is on my side

How is it possible that the math is on your side when you never shown any actual math?
Eka
Administrator

Postby ChibiToy » Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:54 pm

Generally math doesn't lie but you can't ignore the factor human here! Even if people would be interested, only very few have the courage to say out loud what they like or think... And these are usually written off as creeps :P

Also having a shrunken theme and a vore theme is a whole different problem! Just dominating tinies can be already seen here and there but people would never accept them getting killed for the purpose of the preds pleasure... "Normal" people would never accept that. Well we could sell it off as a horror movie though or an animated film with animals could work too :P Even if our society developes to the point where it truly is somewhat tolerant someday, I doubt it will happen in my lifetime.

Oh ye, don't get me wrong, I'd love to see it happening but I can't imagine with how slowly we evolve...
God, please throw brains from the the heavens... or bricks. Doesn't matter as long as you hit! x3
ChibiToy
Participator

Postby DeuceMicro » Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:04 pm

Eka wrote:
DeuceMicro wrote:

The math is on my side

How is it possible that the math is on your side when you never shown any actual math?

In an earlier post I listed the percentages of dominant and submissive people, and how they outnumber people who are not dominant or submissive
DeuceMicro
Somewhat familiar

Postby merlovinit » Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:12 pm

DeuceMicro wrote:

The math is on my side

This is a really weird thing to say about one of the most niche fetishes. Sadomasochism may go mainstream, and I guess there are examples of it such as "50 Shades of Grey." The idea that major films and books are going to feature vore fetishism seems very unlikely to me in any case. Vore does not originate from an affinity for sadism or masochism. Otherwise most people who are into BDSM would get into vore, but that hasn't happened.

Mainstream media will always cater to the interests of large groups of people. That's why so much popular music and movies are the same.
merlovinit
Participator

Postby neversurrender21 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:20 pm

has anyone ever thought of this one

attack on titan? just me? while i personally hate it its totally a vorish series hell the first episode had tons of people getting eaten including both hard and soft vore. so its safe to say this one could be considered plausable
neversurrender21
Heavy user

Postby merlovinit » Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:25 pm

neversurrender21 wrote:has anyone ever thought of this one

attack on titan? just me? while i personally hate it its totally a vorish series hell the first episode had tons of people getting eaten including both hard and soft vore. so its safe to say this one could be considered plausable

I don't really think Attack on Titan is fetishistic or having anything to do with sadomasochism. The fear of being eaten is a common horror trope that has existed for ages, but is generally not presented in a sexual way.

Plenty of horror movies have a plot where the victims are eaten or consumed in some way, such as Anaconda, The Thing, or Deep Rising.
merlovinit
Participator

Postby EmissaryOfRainbows » Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:39 pm

lol
EmissaryOfRainbows
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ChibiToy » Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:40 pm

I personally like Attack on Titan very much but honestly it doesn't speak to me in a vorish context in the slightest! I guess because almost all titans are male and the series itself certainly doesn't center the vore theme! If it really did the titans would digest the eaten humans...

To Deuce:(this may go off-topic)
Just talked about it with a colleague and no matter how hard we thought: What do you consider people who are neither submissive or dominant?

Every person's personality has both( it's needed in today's society) and one is stronger than the other. On rare occasions there are characters which are just purely dominant or submissive but these can be rather... errm eccentric :P
ChibiToy
Participator

Postby Doku » Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:43 pm

Highly unlikely that it will ever be anything but a fringe fetish and paraphilia in a tiny subset of the population. Nothing that I have seen demonstrates any change from past trends. Even "Normal" fetishes are still found only in smaller elements of the populace. No trends that I see demonstrated in any trustworthy media hint that paraphilia are becoming commonplace or likely to do so at any point in the foreseeable future.

As it should be.
Doku
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Seelane » Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:51 pm

DeuceMicro wrote:
UnknownSource wrote:But how exactly would a giantess vore author ever become mainstream? People in this world are still racist, in my opinion I don't think they'll be ready to accept people with fetish's anytime soon.

There are four types pf people, dominant, submissive, both, and neither. Dominant men outnumber submissive men, and submissive women outnumber dominant women, but dominant and submissive people outnumber people who are neither dominant nor submissive. This means about 70 to 90 percent of people are either dominant or submissive.

With this in mind,if someone made a film where a male and female character dominated shrunken people, then most people would be interested in seeing it. I think once one of us breaks through into the mainstream, that person will lead the way for others to do the same.

Wait... Only 30-10% of the society is neither dominant or submissive? Are you sure about it? Also, the population of this site is around 3 millions, seem's like a lot but it really isn't, I don't think that vore will ever become mainstream, only more popular and people will know more about it(and have more discrimination against it).

People aren't just racist... They fear the unknown...
Seelane
Intermediate Vorarephile

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion