Decorations/Markings Inside a Pred's Body

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Decorations/Markings Inside a Pred's Body

Postby Rendezvore » Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:59 pm

A friend's autocorrect on their phone wrote "Sistine throat" and we joked about a tiny Michelangelo painting the roof of a mouth, but it also got me thinking.

I don't think I've seen a whole lot of pics or stories involving paintings, tattoos, scars and other markings on the inside of a pred's body. The pred may have purposely had someone tattoo their tongue or inside of their lips or paint their internals. Or maybe indicators of previous inhabitants/victims. Scars where someone fought hard not to be swallowed, dashes marking the days gone by on a stomach wall, or maybe graffiti on the way down? "Past the point of no return!" or "Joe was here."

Anyone have images, stories, or ideas to go along with this? :-D
Rendezvore
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Decorations/Markings Inside a Pred's Body

Postby Catboy_Shrodinger » Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:16 pm

My OC has a uvula piercing that can give people glimpses of the eldritch truth lol.
If you have a problem with vore, you can eat me.
Catboy_Shrodinger
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ryoukitten » Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:51 pm

That could be pretty nifty. Like rune etchings inside of a prey's belly that was once thought to provide protection for prey, but instead made the prey's belly indestructible.
Sweet, delicious, red meat... ^w^
Ryoukitten
New to the forum

Postby sweetladyamy » Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:33 pm

Not something I've ever seen/read about, but is interesting all the same...

Ryoukitten wrote:...Like rune etchings inside of a pred's belly that was once thought to provide protection for prey, but instead made the pred's belly indestructible...

That would be interesting in itself...
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby SlitheringSnake » Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:33 pm

I'm sure my gut has a few scratches and scars on the inside. When you eat dragons and other spiky things it's bound to happen.
Nice open window you have there. It would be a shame if I slithered into it and devoured you.
SlitheringSnake
Been posting for a bit

Postby Silversepiroth » Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:43 pm

Does internal bioluminescence count?

https://kingofconsumption.tumblr.com/po ... -character
Silversepiroth
Participator

Postby BelleJar » Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:47 pm

you know this sounds like a really neat idea but for some reason all I can think about is graffiti, mainly someone writing "For a good time call Dave 7475550189" on the preds inner cheek which leads to more "Dave" graffiti throughout the entire digestive tract. . . . .
boop
BelleJar
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Rendezvore » Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:41 am

Catboy_Shrodinger wrote:My OC has a uvula piercing that can give people glimpses of the eldritch truth lol.

And the eldritch truth is.. Stare too long at OC's throat, ya get shoved into it? Or is this while you pass under the uvula and your life flashes before your eyes? :D

Ryoukitten wrote:That could be pretty nifty. Like rune etchings inside of a prey's belly that was once thought to provide protection for prey, but instead made the prey's belly indestructible.

Yes, I like where this is going. A mage tries to protect against digestion, yet ends up accidentally sealing their own doom and enhancing the predator's defenses?

SlitheringSnake wrote:I'm sure my gut has a few scratches and scars on the inside. When you eat dragons and other spiky things it's bound to happen.

And the dread from seeing or feeling all those scars, knowing that it won't do you any good to claw your way out. If a large dragon wasn't tough enough to escape, what then are your chances? But you try, anyway, cause what else can you do? Heehee~

Silversepiroth wrote:Does internal bioluminescence count?

Sure, I love glowing guts! And also transparent guts like my own OC dragon. But I guess I'm more specifically looking for examples of internal art or markings that have the purpose of amusing, arousing, intimidating, or frightening prey.

BelleJar wrote:you know this sounds like a really neat idea but for some reason all I can think about is graffiti, mainly someone writing "For a good time call Dave 7475550189" on the preds inner cheek which leads to more "Dave" graffiti throughout the entire digestive tract. . . . .

Poor Dave. He just wanted to be remembered. :wink:
Rendezvore
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby BelleJar » Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:55 am

Rendezvore, I feel like my brain was trying to make a "Dave's not here" joke but kinda fell short. . .
boop
BelleJar
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Borealis » Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:16 pm

Rendezvore wrote:Or maybe indicators of previous inhabitants/victims. Scars where someone fought hard not to be swallowed[...]"

Really like this as an idea! Never really thought about doing that but as an image I like it (I quite like a slightly battle-scarred pred on the outside as it is already, so extending that to the inside is cool) and I definitely like the obvious suggestion that this pred has eaten many others during it's lifespan.

And scars show that some of them have been stronger than you, that they have fought back better than you have. But that they have all succumbed in the end, as you will...
Voyager of canine interiors...

In my story gallery, macro feral and anthro fun awaits you...
Borealis
---

Postby Zephyr42 » Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:19 pm

Two of my characters actually have magitech implants in their stomachs, to help keep things that should not be digested from being digested and things like that.
Zephyr42
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Thagrahn » Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:06 pm

BelleJar wrote:Rendezvore, I feel like my brain was trying to make a "Dave's not here" joke but kinda fell short. . .

I think that one would be in the colon.

This is an interesting thing to think about when dealing with magical and tech based Preds.
Components or Sigils that contain, protect, drain, or convert the prey based on the Preds desires.
Thagrahn
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Krowley » Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:55 pm

I think it was Cerulesta that had that story with all the lost, screaming souls all up in some scary ghost-guy's belly. Not exactly the same thing, but it got me thinking about this procession of wailing faces etched into the inside of the belly - in my mind's eye I see them less as realistic faces and more as stylized 'tribal' markings. Something about that makes it even creepier, at least to me. I even have a character who could reasonably be expected to have that inside of her.

...Hmmmmmm.
Krowley
Been posting for a bit

Postby CryptidDrono » Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:01 am

If I remember correctly BlondeVelvets character has a piercing on her uvula a forked tongue and a second piercing in her belly.
CryptidDrono
New to the forum

Return to General Vore Discussion