Artificial Intelligence and vore

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Artificial Intelligence and vore

Postby MirceaKitsune » Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:15 am

Umi's Vore Chatbot thread has recently been seeing a lot of attention again. At the same time, I've been watching important groups (including EFF) touting horns about Artificial Intelligence lately; Apparently a bunch of trolls managed to convince governments that we're on our way to having self-aware AI or something, that can detect copyright infringement and terrorism then censor the internet for them... seemingly enough to make European politicians who watched too much Star Wars want to regulate this fantasy 50 years before it happens :lol: All things combined have gotten me scratching my chin a little. And seeing the subject of AI is already a mess and has been covered in mud by the endless stupidity of mankind, I figured there would definitely be no harm in bringing vore straight to the mix!

So: How far and how original could we get in creating an artificial intelligence that does vore? Can we put together a virtual brain that may learn to enjoy virtually eating people? How immersive could it make the experience, in terms of characters being able to preform intelligent reasoning and act lifelike in realtime? Let us hear some ideas on how we can put this technology to good use for a change ;)

Now this does refer in part to chatbots, which I'm sure other threads have been opened about here... however the thread isn't dedicated exclusively to this aspect; AI can encompass other aspects than just talking, including controlling a 3D avatar for example. The term more or less refers to making a machine capable of intelligent reasoning, learning, and decision making... as much as is possible in binary code that is, which unlike certain beliefs has its technical and logical limitations. So let's hear your thoughts on the matter, and what projects vorish developers attempted in this regard if any!
Vore Tournament - A FOSS vore FPS based on Xonotic.
Patreon - Please support me if you enjoy my projects.
MirceaKitsune
???

Re: Artificial Intelligence and vore

Postby bigmacrmuk » Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:05 am

I might posit that an AI, unburdened by human ideas of morality, would actually lend itself more to vore than your classic human being. It possibly wouldn't occur to them that devouring and digesting a human being or something else alive was a cruel thing to do, instead just seeing the utility.

I wrote a fic about a (reasonably) realistic VR experience that turns into vore where the enemies had elements of AI.
bigmacrmuk
Been posting for a bit

Postby Jswrighting » Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:44 am

In terms of AI being used for crime prediction and censorship, it kind of already is. But its very rudimentary, just a 'simple' neural network algorithm usually only 15-20 layers deep. (though for government projects with massive server arrays I'm assuming they do a few hundred layers)
The thing about AI is that chances are it'll not be like humans in any way when a real one does eventually come about (and that's probably going to happen fairly soon with the amount of research being poured into it at the moment) One of the dangers is that it would see us like we see ants. We don't go out of our way to kill ants but if they're in our way we're not afraid to stamp or spray em'

tl;dr I have full confidence in japan to create a Vocaloid new world order and I will willingly join (can't be any worse than human society now can it?) :lol:
-------------
W O O
-------------
Jswrighting
Somewhat familiar

Postby MirceaKitsune » Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:32 pm

Today I wrote a journal blasting the level of fantasy the AI hysteria seems to have reached. I'm just going to estimate that making safe soft vore possible in real life is 10 times easier than the BS I was unfortunate enough to hear of.

In any case, as I was writing the title for my post, auto-complete kicked in and displayed the title of this thread, which reminded me that I posted it a while ago. Since I'm looking to shit on the magical claims being made about AI as well as seeking quality vore related content, I would gladly like to pool this thread for some new ideas! The thread didn't even dive into the main subject before it died off.

One potential challenge: Some people seem to believe that by using machine learning, you can get a computer to detect when an image contains an object or a subject. Hint: You can't... maybe to a laughably inaccurate level, and even that would require a pretty powerful computer. Still if we could get our paws on one of those experiment codes, it would be funny to see if we can make it find us what it thinks are vore images on the internet :lol:
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby Jayezox » Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:54 am

I think the best way to go about using AI for vore is to use it as a toy. We definitely don't want it to replace human RP partners or a significant other.
Jayezox
---

Postby MirceaKitsune » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:28 am

It's the year 2021. Anything interesting (and realistic) that we can add to this list? From the AI tools that do indeed exist and work, there may be some interesting software available to the public now, ideally open-source projects we can work with and modify or train as needed! Please let us know what you're aware of.

As the list isn't big anyway, feel free to list even generic machine learning tools you believe we could make use of. For instance I've been interested in trainable AI chatbots but couldn't find any... we could tailor one and make it available on a website for everyone to talk to! There are many interesting ideas the community could create something big with, I don't think this thought should go to waste.
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby TSaPA » Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:33 am

For a second I thought this topic would be about "AI Vore" in writing and had a whole post prepared until I realized you were focusing exclusively on using real-life learning algorithms for recognizing, partaking in, and/or enjoying vore.

Yeah, as others have probably said, chatbots are probably the best way to go even though you're doubtless going to hit some weird AI comprehension snags in the presentation, and image-recognition software is infamously bad at what it's supposed to do. DeepDream for example is basically a case study in marketing a defect as a feature; its early development made it clear the AI was meant to be able to recognize and find similarities/matches in entire images, but instead it saw eyes and faces in everything like a scizophrenic on acid staring at the wood grain in his floorboards, and everyone just tried to pass it off to the media that it's supposed to do that.

So yeah, without using a human handler to cheat or just limiting your options you're probably not going to get much out of modern AI in vore beyond a chat bot that simulates an RP partner. Unless you want to delve into the realm of writing crypto-malware whose user interactions frame its activities as eating and digesting the files it locks and destroys, in which case DO NOT.
TSaPA
Somewhat familiar

Return to General Vore Discussion