Best Age for Preds?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Best Age for Preds?

Postby Borealis » Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:12 am

As someone who likes fantastical anthro and quadrupedal preds, my main original pred creations use the trope where the being is old in human years but basically a young to middling adult in their own time span. My preds Grace Mercy and Harmony are in the region of 90 to 120 human years old. And aren't even middle aged yet in their own span of years. My anthro Pallas Cat giantess Lenora is in the thousands of years, but acts like an unladylike and lusty 20 year old.

When this trope doesn't apply I'm happy with 18-40 equivalent if depicted well. Same with the prey really. The prey, whether a human or mouse anthro, tends to be in their 20s in my work just by habit.
Voyager of canine interiors...

In my story gallery, macro feral and anthro fun awaits you...
Borealis
---

Postby Emi » Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:29 am

My answer is 30-40 is fine for a male pred, 20-30 for female pred.
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby N-Mario » Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:17 pm

Young, strong and healthy! I prefer it to be an animal of the sort, whether its fictional or not. A cute, young, giant Fish who looks bad to the bone.
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Postby TheDevilKira » Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:56 am

Twenty-one
TheDevilKira
Somewhat familiar

Postby Miridium » Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:39 am

I prefer 20+ to be honest. I'd say the typical "adult" demographic (16-49) is my ideal figure. Anything greater or lower than that is pushing it.
Miridium
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Predator » Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:07 pm

For the most part and with a few exceptions, my ideal pred age has followed along with my own age, to within a few years, which probably makes sense since I mentally place myself in the pred's shoes. So currently, my ideal age is early twenties, but perhaps that'll change as I get older.
Predator
Participator

Postby MelancholyClownD » Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:10 pm

20s-30s usually for me. I actually don't mind milf preds though.
MelancholyClownD
Participator

Postby Floriaaa » Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:13 pm

I prefer skinny, fit and healthy guys between 15 and 30. Anything older than that just seems too gross for me. I have on occasion thought about being in a hyperactive 10 year old kid's belly though. Although being into full tour myself I wonder how his bowels would be like.
Floriaaa
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ghrelin » Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:01 am

Predator wrote:For the most part and with a few exceptions, my ideal pred age has followed along with my own age, to within a few years, which probably makes sense since I mentally place myself in the pred's shoes. So currently, my ideal age is early twenties, but perhaps that'll change as I get older.

pretty much this. though sometimes age becomes irrelevant, like when the focus is more on the visual of an attractive prey in peril... but if i'm gonna relate to the pred role, that usually means the pred in question is somewhere in the vicinity of my own age--though it's not strict; could be a fair amount under or over, just depending on the depiction of the character. i absolutely can't do underage preds, though. if they're not at least teenagers, it does nothing but make me uncomfortable.
Ghrelin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby jaggedjagd » Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:17 am

Last edited by jaggedjagd on Thu Sep 30, 2021 3:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
jaggedjagd
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby WankersCramp » Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:43 pm

Anything 16 (age of consent here in the UK) or over and we are gold. IRL anyone for me (if you get what I mean) would have to be 18 or over.
"You may fascinate a woman by giving her a piece of cheese."
WankersCramp
Somewhat familiar

Postby EssenDerMadchen » Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:41 pm

Personally as a late teen 14-40 is acceptable to me. depending on the pred if she is good looking for a woman in her late 30s then im her meal. But an interesting question might be what if the pred looks young but due to some lore or backstory the pred is actually several hundred years old, would age preferance really still be a factor in this, well i wouldn't mind at least lol
makes preds gassier than beans
EssenDerMadchen
New to the forum

Postby Seelane » Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:24 am

Depend on how the pred had aged for me. So between 18 to 45...
Seelane
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DeuceMicro » Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:37 am

From high school aged up to about forty, but focusing more on age 14 to 25. For giantess vore or shrunken men interaction with normal sized females, high school to college aged females make the best preds because women still have their glow at those ages.
DeuceMicro
Somewhat familiar

Postby Tastymeat » Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:38 am

Would like my female preds to be from age 10-11 up to about 40. Average age about 16-30
Tastymeat
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby swallowedalive » Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:49 pm

An 18 or 19 year old girl who'll fart on me, spit all over me and swallow me alive.
swallowedalive
New to the forum

Postby minakotomoka14 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:23 pm

In physical terms, probably 17-27 years old. That`s my ideal age range for preds. I don`t want them to be too old, because then it`s weird, but not too young either, because then it`s also weird. If the predator is an alien or an immortal being like a vampire, that`s fine, but as long as they physically appear in that age range.
Prey-leaning switch gal and writer with a passion for M/F vore and a love for being devoured by giant men of all kinds.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby MidnightRose » Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:03 pm

20's-30's. Shotas are a huge turn-off and I don't like them to be *too* old. I'm kinda iffy on teenagers. It largely depends on whether I find the pred attractive overall.
MidnightRose
Vampric Homunculus

Postby MirceaKitsune » Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:48 pm

If we are to transpose the human standard of aging to anthro characters: Normally, somewhere between 20 and 30 (at most 40) years old. Alternatively, cubs between the age of 5 and 15 have been a more recent favorite of mine... in part because they're cuter and sometimes easier to identify with, in part because stupid controversies about underage characters had the effect of making me like certain things out of sheer spite.
Vore Tournament - A FOSS vore FPS based on Xonotic.
Patreon - Please support me if you enjoy my projects.
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby yourprey » Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:23 am

Legal, any underage is just.. Not for me, it seems common so I don't want to upset a lot of people, but underage is to be kept out of the vore I enjoy. Like others say, I just don't look at it. But max age I guess would be around 40, maybe with one exception... Elvira mistress of the dark, she could eat/be eaten by me any time :gulp:
To eat, or not to eat? Eat!
yourprey
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion