Does anyone know the author of this story?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Does anyone know the author of this story?

Postby kiwi17 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:34 pm

***Warning: There is sexually explicit scenes described as well as vomiting, digestion, and crude language. Don't read f this bothers you*****

I stumbled across this story but there is no author identified. Is anyone familiar with the author?

"Oh fuck yes! Harder! Harder dammit!" Gina yelled. Dale was pounding away at her from behind. Her massive gut billowed out on either side of her as she lay forward on the bed. The fat hid her struggling dinner as her body jiggled from Dale's attempt to satisfy her. Every so often Dale would squeeze the sides of her gut too hard or slam too hard and cause her to burp, robbing the tasty blonde of her precious air for a few moments. Gina relished the way her dinner struggled against drowning. The more she struggled, the harder her belly churned. It wouldn't be too much longer before, struggling or not, the woman in her gut would begin to break down into mush. After the actual act of eating the countless people she'd had, her favorite part was feeling them finally break apart, flooding into her intestines. Gina shivered at the thought of that finally happening to her current meal, but first, she needed to swallow some more air. Her dinner had ceased its struggling a few minutes prior, if it hadn't outright drowned. Just as she was inhaling, Dale's hands forced deep into the sides of her gut as he slammed into her, orgasming as he did. A deep belch forced its way out of her that quickly began to sound even wetter. And to Gina's horror, for the second time that night, she felt her dinner rising up her throat.

Her throat bulged as the partially digested deputy surged upwards. She reached up, trying to force the woman back down even as her own stomach clenched and spasmed. Potent bile washed over her tongue and she found herself unable to stop the torrent of vomit and the motionless woman that came spewing out. Tears came to Gina's eyes as her dinner's thick ass forced her jaws to open wide against her will. And just as quickly as it began, all of Gina's stomach contents had been spewed on the floor. Right in the middle of all of it laid Tess, facedown. She had open, bleeding sores all over her body, and she wasn't breathing. Her right arm was twisted crudely at the elbow, a direct result of Gina's immense weight that had been crushing her. Her stomach and chest were slightly distended, filled by Gina's own stomach contents. As everything settled, the only sounds that could be heard were Dale and Gina's labored breathing.

Gina sat up and wiped her mouth, looking at the drowned deputy in the massive puddle. Before she could say anything, Dale made his way around to look at the mess in his floor. Upon seeing Tess's round ass, he immediately began to get hard again. As he began to stroke himself, Gina just scoffed. "If you're going to put your dick in my dinner, at least make sure it's still alive first."

"Ugh, fine. But you better not eat this one before I finish like you did last time." Dale rolled Tess over, completely unfazed by the vomit, and began to try and resuscitate her. After a few attempts, she began coughing and heaving. A pained, barely audible whimper issued from Tess's acid-damaged throat before she too began vomiting. Dale rolled her back onto her stomach, and licked his lips. He grabbed his now fully erect dick, and spread her ass open...

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!
The overwhelming sound of wet flesh slapping together caused Aria's already splitting headache to become a migraine. Every part of her body was sore, a direct result of acid burns that she'd become all too aware of in her line of work. Sticky with bile, Aria struggled to remain conscious. She writhed in agony as a deep booming groan reverberated through her still shrunken body. Squinting, her eyes still unaccustomed to any light after her extensive trip inside a stomach, Aria struggled to come to terms with the horrific sight above her. Tess, her girlfriend, was currently being fucked by some scrawny, unknown guy. Her eyes seemed to be staring far off even as he rammed into her thick ass over and over. And then, a deep rumble drew Aria's attention to a sight that made her blood run cold. Gina, the woman who'd easily and mercilessly devoured her earlier, was towering over them. And she looked upset.

Gina had had enough. Her belly was empty, roaring from hunger, and Dale was wasting time fucking her nearly comatose dinner. "That's enough. I'm hungry."

"I'm not fucking done!"

"Either you save your dick for me, or you can fuck her in my stomach. I don't really care right now." Gina growled. She reached down, seizing the blonde by the throat. Even with her windpipe being closed, she no longer put up a fight. Pity. Gina lifted her up to her face, and began to lick Tess's face. "I know you're still with me. You hear that rumbling? My belly's empty, though, not for much longer."

Gina's mouth stretched, forcing her double chins to stretch as well. And for a brief moment, fear flashed through Tess's eyes before she was shoved into that maw. Gina slobbered and grunted, her jaw and throat working together as she quickly devoured her prey once again. Her fat hands pawed at Tess's body, brushing against her meal's broken arm. Tess flinched at the pain, drawing her momentarily back into the present. Gina smirked inwardly. Maybe her dinner still had some fight. Most of Tess's upper body was in Gina's throat, leaving her shattered elbow just outside of Gina's mouth. Gina reached up, and savagely twisted Tess's arm a full 180 degrees, audibly crunching the already broken bones. Suddenly a muffled shriek sounded through Gina's heaving torso, just behind her colossal breasts. Satisfied that her meal was finally fighting again, Gina seized the thick ass Dale was still staring longingly at. And in three powerful gulps, Tess's thick ass and flailing legs quickly disappeared into Gina's massive growling stomach. She patted her gut and sat back down on the bed. Even through the thick layer of flab, Tess's agonized shrieks were still audible, if just barely.

"Dale, I want you to fuck me, and do it like you mean it this time." Gina flopped backwards and spread her massive thighs, causing her increasingly acid-filled belly to slosh. Her dinner began pushing upwards through the dome of her gut, before her powerful stomach churned, eliciting more shrieks of pain. "And while you're fucking me, don't hesitate to help my belly churn my dinner."

Wet fleshy slaps began again as Aria stared on in terror and rage. This Dale guy was fucking the giant bitch, both of them laughing as he forcibly pushed down hard anytime Tess managed to make the giant gut bulge. And quickly, all too quickly, wet gurgles drowned out Tess's cries. The bulges stopped showing as Gina's gut became more globular as it filled with acid. Aria's eyes filled with tears as she realized she was powerless, her magic not quite returned, leaving her in her minuscule size. Gina's gut audibly churned as her whole body jiggled from Dale's frantic thrusts. The only thing louder than Tess's digestion was Gina's moans as she reached climax.

After a few more thrusts, Dale collapsed onto Gina's belly, causing it gush and slosh like a water bed. Deep beneath the pounds old pounds of flab, Tess's form could still be felt. Gina rubbed the edges of belly. "She's getting softer and softer. It won't be long now until she's just mush." Dale pushed his hands deep into Gina's fat, confirming what Gina already knew. Her belly continued to noisily glorp around her well-earned meal.
kiwi17
New to the forum

Re: Does anyone know the author of this story?

Postby jaykayeight » Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:09 pm

I have no clue but this is fucking brilliant! (no pun intended) I really felt reminded of whats vore all about reading this!
jaykayeight
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby VixieMoondew » Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:34 am

You're looking for nap25. That particular story is right here:
https://aryion.com/g4/view/397717
VixieMoondew
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby kiwi17 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:13 am

Thanks for the help VixieMoondew!
kiwi17
New to the forum

Return to General Vore Discussion