C92 Pyua nomi kiwami

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

C92 Pyua nomi kiwami

Postby xwrath » Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:10 am

For this comicket, the 3rd edition of the collab will be relased, it'll have 260 pages, covering lots of vore types (this time even cock vore should be in).
As the other editions, physical copies only. Can be found here, for those who can't attend C92: https://www.melonbooks.co.jp/detail/det ... _id=266402
There is a sample here: https://e-hentai.org/g/1089683/56b1dfd951/
DFVF1chVoAAvCdq.jpg orig.jpeg

DFVF2FDUIAAsHEY.jpg orig.jpeg

DFVF2qmVwAAVXfs.jpg orig.jpeg
Awkward guy, so may not answer due to not knowing what should I say...
If I ever help you, don't need to credit me
[Bad english alert!]
xwrath
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: C92 Pyua nomi kiwami

Postby Erecant » Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:46 pm

Ugh, it is absurdly expensive and troublesome to get anything shipped overseas through Melonbooks. I really wish they would release a digital version of this one. I understand it is a hassle to deal with splitting up income for digital sales between all of the authors involved, but man oh man, they are missing out on so many potential sales.

--Erecant
Erecant
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Sinistral » Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:51 pm

I thought melonbooks didn't ship anything physical overseas? I thought it was one of those deals where you have to get a third party to buy it for you and then ship it? Unless that is the hassle you are referring to.
Sinistral
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Erecant » Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:56 pm

Yeah, that's what I was thinking of. One of those services to get a local address them have them ship to you. Extra steps and large extra cost make it rather prohibitive.

--Erecant
Erecant
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby xwrath » Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:26 pm

Bankokudou said something about 30 copies left for pre order, and also they most likely won't reprint this. Btw, looks like no contact was possible with the person who scanned the 1st.
Awkward guy, so may not answer due to not knowing what should I say...
If I ever help you, don't need to credit me
[Bad english alert!]
xwrath
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to General Vore Discussion