What Vore Thoughts Have Been Stuck in Your Head?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: What Vore Thoughts Have Been Stuck in Your Head?

Postby BelleJar » Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:13 am

I've been really wanting to write a story where some of my girls are being interviewed, then at the end of each interview he gets eaten in whatever way the girl does best so that he can document the whole experience. But I'm lazy
I'm also digging a cam girl predator gobbling down her highest donors XD
boop
BelleJar
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ZopTopBlog » Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:36 am

Ha. I've got quite a few stories I would love to write but I'm wayyy too lazy right now for that.
I've had this scene stuck in my head for oh god knows how long though, it's like a song that won't get out of my head no matter what I do. [I'll spare the verbose details ha!)

I'm with four friends at one of their lower apartments that's surrounded by a wooded area (it's always the same four people). At some point someone notices a giant beady yellow eye staring at us in the window, and they freak out. At that moment we realize that it's a T-rex and every one scrambles to hide, but I end up tripping with the beast staring me down. Friends poke their heads out to look at what's going on to see me get devoured whole by the monster x.x

Another one, is being willingly devoured by a human while having them record it.
ZopTopBlog
New to the forum

Postby CrimsonShadow » Wed May 09, 2018 9:25 pm

A dullahan who has the ability to teleport anybody/anything that goes through her mouth into her stomach. Somebody eats her body but not her head, and the head takes revenge by eating that person. The first pred gets teleported into the dullahan’s stomach, which is still inside the first pred’s stomach, which is now inside the dullahan’s stomach, etc creating an infinite regress inside some sort of pocket dimension. While writing this I also thought of two dullahan’s eating each other’s bodies creating a similar situation.
I’ve had quite a few more ideas involving anime characters, but Idk if this is the write place to post them.
CrimsonShadow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby dattiljs » Fri May 11, 2018 3:37 am

Great idea!!

dekabreak wrote:For some reason, the idea of a huntress or serial killer like predator collecting trophies of her victims has been in my mind, as in, the predator going to a special room full of junk, like something out of an episode of Hoarders, and putting something like a smartphone or a pair of panties she belches out and putting into the room, because every piece of junk there belonged to a past victim.

Basically, the most macabre Hoarder room ever so that the pred can go in and reminisce about her past meals.
dattiljs
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ruthborn » Sun May 13, 2018 10:51 pm

When I was a kid I was scared of a monster sneaking into my room and eating me, which was why I would always make sure no limbs were sticking out from the covers. However, after gaining a libido at around 11-12 I would sometimes end up thinking about how the monster would eat me and figured that my pajamas and underwear would get in the way of the monster enjoying my body; so i would strip naked so that the monster could eat my bare body if they came. Needless to say I went to sleep with a lot of hard ons.
Ruthborn
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheHeadsman » Mon May 14, 2018 1:01 am

There's a goth chick that lives in my building. She's a little chubby, but mostly in the belly (not so much in the face, I mean). I wouldn't mind being a meal for her, I suppose.
TheHeadsman
New to the forum

Postby Tassie » Mon May 14, 2018 4:16 am

Frogs, slugs, pelicans and plants are always stuck in my head. I'm so weird.
Tassie
Participator

Postby coop500 » Mon May 14, 2018 7:31 am

As of late I've been thinking of a nice pred that swallows up a cute, helpless little prey to keep her safe and cozy in his belly but will only let her out once she asks. The prey however is too shy to ask to come out and ends up staying snuggled in his tummy for awhile.
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby 32n59Deleted » Mon May 14, 2018 9:15 pm

coop500 wrote:As of late I've been thinking of a nice pred that swallows up a cute, helpless little prey to keep her safe and cozy in his belly but will only let her out once she asks. The prey however is too shy to ask to come out and ends up staying snuggled in his tummy for awhile.

coop500, I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. When I heard about your show getting cancelled, I immediately thought "oh wow, the Lucifer person on Aryion isn't gonna like this", lol.
32n59Deleted
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby coop500 » Mon May 14, 2018 9:27 pm

rudeman wrote:
coop500 wrote:As of late I've been thinking of a nice pred that swallows up a cute, helpless little prey to keep her safe and cozy in his belly but will only let her out once she asks. The prey however is too shy to ask to come out and ends up staying snuggled in his tummy for awhile.

coop500, I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. When I heard about your show getting cancelled, I immediately thought "oh wow, the Lucifer person on Aryion isn't gonna like this", lol.

No I didn't like it... don't like it actually, I'm still not happy lol.
BUT I am holding out hope that the show's actors and writers and such will make a deal with another channel/streaming site, they are trying as they said on their twitter.

Also... 'The Lucifer Person' that should be my new title or something XD
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby Marco » Tue May 15, 2018 4:22 am

Because I'm still learning to draw, I have tons of different ideas that I can't bring to life just yet, though I have written the ideas down. Does anyone who can draw do that? Like "Okay, it's a comic and this will happen, then that will happen..." I suppose you just go straight to drawing it.
Avatar done as gift by Aviannapper. Deeply appreciated.
Marco
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby mojokingbee1 » Tue May 15, 2018 5:15 am

A story where Garfield swallows something important and enlists his mouse friend to go inside his stomach to retrieve it.
mojokingbee1
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby gmaster350 » Tue May 15, 2018 5:52 am

I often fantasize, From the show Jane and the Dragon, by a variety of circumstances, Jane (or other person) ending up being swallowed by Dragon, most often fatally.
I don't imagine these events as serial, rather as independent timelines / AU's.

Scenarios include:
- Needing to retrieve swallowed object causing a blockage,
- getting swallowed by accident,
- A food shortage and near-starvation causing Dragon's predator instincts to make him hunt people.
- Memory loss caused by eating strange berries (an inversion of an actual show plot) cause dragon to forget who his friends are, and instead follow his baser instincts and eat people.
- Dragon swallows Jane accidentally, but is able to move her into a storage stomach. If dragon becomes hungry enough, Jane will be moved into his digestive stomach involuntarily.
- Dragon swallows Jane in his sleep, digesting her during the night.

In many (but not all) of these fantasy storylines, Dragon is physically unable to regurgitate things, leading to an emergency rescue situation, sometimes successfully but usually not able to.
gmaster350
Been posting for a bit

Postby stearwing » Wed May 16, 2018 2:43 am

I keep daydreaming about eating my students.
Teaching at university is raw pain sometimes.
I'm a dragon.
I eat people. I digest people. I shit people.
I do other things, too.
It's a living.
stearwing
Participator

Postby Monokarp » Wed May 16, 2018 6:02 am

Theguythatdoes wrote:Ever since I had a dream about it, probably eating every girl in a school. Going around, swallowing them one by one, even eating female teachers.

I had the same thoughts, but not at school, but later, when I was at university. In my thoughts I have many times ate every girl (almost all, with some exceptions) of their classmates. These thoughts haunted me for a very long time!
ImageImageImage
Monokarp
Somewhat familiar

Postby MechaSharkZilla » Thu May 17, 2018 1:06 am

Recently I've been stuck with several long story ideas floating around, that I'd absolutely LOVE to have in writing, but they're both not very smutty (despite having vore) and are also something I don't know if I could trust anyone to pull off the way I'm imagining.

Basically, they're all romcoms with horrific gore and mental trauma added in. E.g., protagonist falls in love with slime girl, slime girl loves her back, only for the protagonist to freak when she finds her lover eating a corpse. Not understanding why it would cause her to panic even more, the slime girl then swallows the protagonist to try and comfort her. A lot of struggling and eventual soothing later, and the protagonist has to decide if her lover is a monster, or just doing what she needs to do to survive. That sort of fun stuff.

Sadly, even if I could fix my writing "style", and make it less like a military debriefing, I'm too paranoid of this fetish being found out to write on anything other than a phone, and 10,000+ word stories aren't exactly writable on phones. ^^; At least I don't get bored at work when I have a full story, down to the exact wording of the majority of the conversations, running through my skull.
MechaSharkZilla
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Eznam » Thu May 24, 2018 3:08 pm

I had this one where Death just eats you as a soul because the afterlife is just a part of its own soul.
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Scrumptious » Wed May 30, 2018 5:48 pm

stearwing wrote:I keep daydreaming about eating my students.
Teaching at university is raw pain sometimes.

Haha, I have had a few students I would have liked to have been eaten by.

While the unrealizability of it is frustrating, I wouldn't say that the vore-lust aspect of it is particularly painful. (Other aspects of the job certainly are, but not the eye-candy part.)
Scrumptious
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby stearwing » Thu May 31, 2018 12:25 pm

The job is suffering, not the fetish.
You don't get any bright young minds in your classroom, you get 90% barely-qualifying idiots who want their credit points whether they deserve them or not and will fuck off as soon as they can.
Or else pretend not to fall asleep during lectures.
I'm a dragon.
I eat people. I digest people. I shit people.
I do other things, too.
It's a living.
stearwing
Participator

Postby Scrumptious » Thu May 31, 2018 6:11 pm

stearwing wrote:The job is suffering, not the fetish.
You don't get any bright young minds in your classroom, you get 90% barely-qualifying idiots who want their credit points whether they deserve them or not and will fuck off as soon as they can.
Or else pretend not to fall asleep during lectures.

I've certainly had the barely-qualifying idiots, but I've had some bright young minds as well. I once had this absolutely brilliant student from Kenya, she was really amazing.

(I've also had a few who were beautifully pred-worthy, but I wouldn't dream of taking any advantage other than fantasies. I think it's also my nature as a submissive to have too much respect for them to do that, as well as not wanting to put my career in danger.)

The problem is that we've become college instructors because we were good at college. Most people are not. There's no point in despising average people for being average. However, part of what makes people poor at college is because a lot of college instruction is not particularly good. Depending on your subject, many of us have a hard time making ourselves relevant to students' later lives. Another aspect of it is that some students are somewhat realistically goal-oriented. I've certainly found (to my chagrin) that a large part of advancement in society really is about who you know, who knows you, and how much they like you. A lot of students, therefore, get a lot more value out of going to parties and drinking than they get out of doing the work and getting A's on their quizzes. After college nobody gives a damn what your GPA was, and without networking, there's nobody to give any damns that might be given in the first place.

And, yeah, coming to that realization has made the job hard to be motivated for. The pay is also pretty crap. Hopefully you have subject matter that keeps in interesting.

Also, there's the challenge of trying to actually become relevant to students, and to actually help guide them for those few terms when you have the opportunity to mentor those who want mentoring.

But... I guess this discussion was supposed to be about vore. ^^;
Scrumptious
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion