What Vore Thoughts Have Been Stuck in Your Head?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: What Vore Thoughts Have Been Stuck in Your Head?

Postby minakotomoka14 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:37 pm

Oh Lord, I cannot get this fantasy out of my head. I always have this fantasy of Chihaya Kotori, one of my OC`s, meeting Daisuke, one of my preds. Granted, I have written this before in Carousel of Innocence, but I always fantasize about different variations of the scenario. They end in different ways, but the main two variations that I find myself thinking of over and over again is a willing vore scenario where Chihaya allows Daisuke to eat her so he won`t be in so much pain, and the second one is what I find the most thrilling, where Chihaya is an unwilling prey being hunted by Daisuke, where she runs and tries to hide, but is soon captured and subsequently devoured by the hungry giant, resulting in a terrifying, yet insanely exciting unwilling vore scene. I actually once pondered writing it as an alternate visual novel-style 'bad end' to Carousel of Innocence.
Prey-leaning switch gal and writer with a passion for M/F vore and a love for being devoured by giant men of all kinds.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Jayezox » Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:28 am

Whenever vore stuff gets stuck in my head, it's because of one of two things:

1. I've seen something vorish or that could have a vorish context in media of some sort such as music or a commercial. One prominent recent example Rev 22:20 by Puscifer. It makes me think of a Succubus literally devouring someone and the song is so good it gets stuck in my head.

2. Creative thoughts fill my head. This is usually what the results of my interactive chapters are. It's not just what I'll put in the interactives though. It also includes thoughts on OC's, start writing up a series, and what I will think of for a pokesona even (albeit I never RP'd before or anything). Most of my creative vorish thoughts involve pokemon since that series can be interpreted in so many ways.
Jayezox
---

Postby Ghrelin » Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:42 am

you know those huge pythons people keep as pets? what's the best way to dispose of one of those?
there's plenty of art of snakes preying on humans, but i rarely see the reverse.
Ghrelin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby coop500 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:01 am

Erastus wrote:you know those huge pythons people keep as pets? what's the best way to dispose of one of those?
there's plenty of art of snakes preying on humans, but i rarely see the reverse.

A lot of people don't like human pred/animal prey probably because of animal abuse. I could be wrong but that seems to be the main reason.
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby Ghrelin » Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:22 am

coop500 wrote:A lot of people don't like human pred/animal prey probably because of animal abuse. I could be wrong but that seems to be the main reason.

i get that vibe, too--which is funny, considering the preferred alternative... :lol:

oh, well. be the change you want to see!
Ghrelin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby coop500 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:24 am

Erastus wrote:
coop500 wrote:A lot of people don't like human pred/animal prey probably because of animal abuse. I could be wrong but that seems to be the main reason.

i get that vibe, too--which is funny, considering the preferred alternative... :lol:

oh, well. be the change you want to see!

Hahah true~ I for one kinda enjoy humanoid pred/animal prey, especially small animals like kittens. Of course my vore is pretty far on the gentle, fluffy side.
coop500
???

Postby Jayezox » Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:23 am

Erastus wrote:you know those huge pythons people keep as pets? what's the best way to dispose of one of those?

I think the reason for this is there is a crowd that likes to see girls get eaten and most of the animal fans prefer animal preds so the snakes being preds has two crowds.
Jayezox
---

Postby Theguythatdoes » Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:29 pm

another thought is swallowing an innocent young girl or pregnant woman and having them slowly digest in my belly, mercilessly churned into fat and waste.
Theguythatdoes
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Nosameerf » Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:06 am

Been thinking about ways to feed women to various animals snakes, hippos, crocodiles. soft vore ofcourse watch her struggling as she slowly slides down.
Nosameerf
Been posting for a bit

Postby justinrpg » Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:00 am

Wife Reshiram swallowing me is always on my mind
She frantically searches for her human husband, unaware that he is in her stomach.
justinrpg
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Seelane » Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:29 pm

I always think that one day, I would be able to see a non-oversaturated bdsm related contents on Eka...
Seelane
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Borealis » Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:53 pm

Last edited by Borealis on Wed Jan 27, 2021 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Voyager of canine interiors...

In my story gallery, macro feral and anthro fun awaits you...
Borealis
---

Postby Jayezox » Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:56 am

Somebody told me "the best way to a woman's pussy is through her stomach." Of course I thought of that literally.
Jayezox
---

Postby Stuffmeintoyourguts » Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:53 pm

I really want to be swallowed by a Mare/Horse
Stuffmeintoyourguts
New to the forum

Postby minakotomoka14 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:01 pm

I`ve been watching Re:Zero lately, and I know this sounds weird, but I really want to be eaten by Subaru. I mean, he`s not even really my type, but I just like the idea of getting gobbled up by him, most likely through accidental or unaware vore.
Prey-leaning switch gal and writer with a passion for M/F vore and a love for being devoured by giant men of all kinds.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby coop500 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:19 pm

coop500 wrote:I've actually been thinking of cold, snowy vore. Young child gets lost in a cold snowstorm and gets gobbled up by a gentle male predator for protection, maybe even keeping the little girl until Spring when it's safe. It's been a while since I ever dabbled in that and this horrible heat makes me want to think of snow.

This still, but also been thinking about small prey, like around 4 inches being gently drank with a beverage, preferribly something warm but not too much to drown the prey. Could even be combined with the above, the predator letting the tiny warm up in a glass of warm tea, then sipping her down and keeping her safe in his belly with the tea, something good smelling of course and shallow enough to not risk the prey's life
coop500
???

Postby StomachQueen37 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:45 pm

Might as well update this with a dream I had last night.

So, I don't remember how or why, but I was chosen to be part of a show at a zoo! The only problem? My job was to get eaten by the elephants. While naked. In front of a crowd of people.

I think there were around three or four elephants, all very angry, and very hungry. As you can imagine, I got wrapped up in their trunks pretty quickly as they fought over me. One eventually won, and I was crammed into its mouth. The last thing I remember was getting shoved into its surprisingly cramped stomach.
StomachQueen37
Been posting for a bit

Postby EnderDracolich » Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:00 am

Lately, I have been thinking about constriction, pretty much every night. Large sentient snakes or Nagas, wrapping around my body and slowly tightening. Sometimes sexuality is involved, sometimes it is not, sometimes the predator is feeling talkative, sometimes not, sometimes i'm clearly willing, sometimes not, but the constriction is always the same. Tighter, tighter, cutting off my breath, and then the predator begins to swallow me, either from the head down (as is normal for constrictors) or from the feet upward. I have never had that particular fantasy before, but the last couple of weeks it has been the only think on my mind.
EnderDracolich
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Nomboy » Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:35 am

As a young child, I and my one friend pretended that beneath his sister's crib was considered the inside of a Victreebell's hungry mouth. We repeatedly pretended to be pulled in, and then recovered by the other, only to be pulled in again.

Years afterward, when I discovered a desire for women, I played through a scenario where I was tiny, was captured, and basically every giantess fetish was enacted upon me. this was 12 years ago, before the term vore probably existed. Once I discovered vore, the rest was history.
Nomboy
Been posting for a bit

Postby KingKabal777 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:20 pm

minakotomoka14 wrote:Oh Lord, I cannot get this fantasy out of my head. I always have this fantasy of Chihaya Kotori, one of my OC`s, meeting Daisuke, one of my preds. Granted, I have written this before in Carousel of Innocence, but I always fantasize about different variations of the scenario. They end in different ways, but the main two variations that I find myself thinking of over and over again is a willing vore scenario where Chihaya allows Daisuke to eat her so he won`t be in so much pain, and the second one is what I find the most thrilling, where Chihaya is an unwilling prey being hunted by Daisuke, where she runs and tries to hide, but is soon captured and subsequently devoured by the hungry giant, resulting in a terrifying, yet insanely exciting unwilling vore scene. I actually once pondered writing it as an alternate visual novel-style 'bad end' to Carousel of Innocence.

Vore from South Park, whether hard vore, oral vore, or not.
KingKabal777
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion