What Vore Thoughts Have Been Stuck in Your Head?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: What Vore Thoughts Have Been Stuck in Your Head?

Postby Cowrie » Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:44 pm

A selkie woman eating a guy that tries to steal her sealskin and then putting her skin back on and just swimming away, the man gurgling away in her gut. Or pretty much the same scenario with a swan maiden or any other female skinbound shapeshifter. I've been into skinbound shapeshifters recently. The idea of their skin distending around a belly of wriggling prey as they put it back on...
I am open for art commissions or trades! See here for details.
Cowrie
???

Postby fixated1 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:46 pm

Soft, bubblegum pink tongues. The ones that look really squishy. Whenever I see one like that it gets stuck in my head for a while. I want to lay on it on my stomach and sink into it. I want to feel it squish around me as it tastes me and moves me to the back of it, getting even softer the closer I get to being swallowed. I want that moment of hesitation just veggie the gulp that sends me down. Where I'm pressed between silky tongue and fleshy throat. I want to feel my predator preparing to swallow me. And then that loud gulp surrounding me.
fixated1
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby FanficFetishist » Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:07 am

Just laying on the massive, bed-sized belly of a heavily fat predator, feeding them micros, the pred holding open their mouth so I can watch the micro disappear down their throat, feeling them slide into the pred's heavy belly beneath me.

And sometimes, for extra fun, feeding the fatty pred full size prey, making them give me oral sex as they disappear into their devourer's belly. And then, as the prey is swallowed, it's the pred giving the oral...

A male anthro Zoroark breaking into a home and humping a teenage Riolu boy in the butt, gulping them down, taking a nap on their bed, and walking out of the house, disappearing into the night...
Last edited by FanficFetishist on Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FanficFetishist
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MeTheMe » Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:27 am

Okay, one thought I have serious trouble getting out of my head is after the predator has swallowed a prey, giving oral sex to someone else, and nearly drowning the prey in cum, leaving them treading warm seed to stay above the hyper cum. Don't see it too often, but when I do it's so very sweet.
Have a taste of my art if want! https://aryion.com/g4/gallery/MeTheMe

My Seeking RP Thread viewtopic.php?f=31&t=11807
MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby EnderDracolich » Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:27 pm

Cowrie wrote:A selkie woman eating a guy that tries to steal her sealskin and then putting her skin back on and just swimming away, the man gurgling away in her gut. Or pretty much the same scenario with a swan maiden or any other female skinbound shapeshifter. I've been into skinbound shapeshifters recently. The idea of their skin distending around a belly of wriggling prey as they put it back on...

The selkie does have a certain appeal a predator, doesn't it? It straddles the line between Fey, conventional shape-shifters, and normal humanoids.
EnderDracolich
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Jamie263 » Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:54 am

Borealis wrote:I've been thinking about an eventuality in vore where the prey, after being digested in a regular way, ends up with their consciousness trapped behind the preds eyes/in a part of their mind.

So that their fate is to see and experience and feel and taste etc everything the pred does. (Including future vore!) To experience their whole life, forever. But there's no interaction. No control. You can do nothing. You're just trapped as a passenger in their body, living their live as an observer through their eyes.

Hell, the pred doesn't even know you're "there". Maybe there are hundreds of ex people seeing their life in this way? Maybe you had an audience of thousands of ex-preys seeing this as she played with you and swallowed you?

I've always found the idea of being a conscious piece of the pred quite appealing. But this to me just seems so awesome and strangely romantic when compared to becoming a sapient piece of ass or whatever. It's definitely something I'm going to be doing in my own work as a concept!

I've always liked the concept of a prey's consciousness living on as a part of the pred after being digested. E.g In the pred's mind or seeing through their eyes etc like you mentioned. It's an appealing concept. I wish there were more stories involving that.
Jamie263
Been posting for a bit

Postby Voratron » Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:18 am

I like taking various anime girls and putting them in various vore scenariors.

For example: I'll take Kotoka Saionji (from Cinderella Girls) and imagine her getting eaten by Bodybag (from marvel comics), picturing how she's pulled in, complete with internals, bulge, and her foot sticking out of his mouth before being pulled in.

For anyone who doesn't know who they are:

Spoiler: show

Kotoka Saionji

Bodybag

I'll also take a few real life girls (like actresses or musicians) and think about them getting eaten by various creatures (like an anaconda or Sloppy Joe).
Voratron
Been posting for a bit

Postby Thagrahn » Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:55 am

Owners feeding prey to predatory pets.
Predator + prey romantic relationships.
Preyish or submissive owners being sexually dominated by their predatory pet.
Submissive, nurturing, or motherly predators with young prey.
"Feral" owners and human/anthro pets/slaves using genital vore to tuck the pet/slave in at night.
Last edited by Thagrahn on Mon May 14, 2018 2:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Thagrahn
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Borealis » Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:25 am

Laying in bed last night, trying to sleep, I had an absolutely fantastic idea for a story. Completely hit me out of the blue.

Putting my current one on hold and I'm going to start working on it tonight.

Basically, in my anthro world, a cyncial and rather unlikeable mouse girl model who is in her mid to late thirties is desperate for a client as her looks are slowly beginning to fade, and gets only one request in her inbox. And ends up suckered into a personal nightmare.

She ends up taking the contract and being paired with a legit stunner of a vixen who is an 18 year old student... doing a life drawing session... With a pillcam. don't want to spoil the rest but it's going to be a proper character piece of drama and erotica, as well as having a bit of fun with depicting what "vore artists" and a vore themed life drawing class are like in an alternative universe of anthros where what we call vore is possible, (and has a secret appeal to a significant percentage of the populace.)

The vixen student is going to be wonderful. Just utterly likeable and sympathetic as a person. I've got such a picture of her as a person in my head. :)
Voyager of canine interiors...

In my story gallery, macro feral and anthro fun awaits you...
Borealis
---

Postby dekabreak » Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:34 am

For some reason, the idea of a huntress or serial killer like predator collecting trophies of her victims has been in my mind, as in, the predator going to a special room full of junk, like something out of an episode of Hoarders, and putting something like a smartphone or a pair of panties she belches out and putting into the room, because every piece of junk there belonged to a past victim.

Basically, the most macabre Hoarder room ever so that the pred can go in and reminisce about her past meals.
dekabreak
Somewhat familiar

Postby MirceaKitsune » Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:35 pm

Being stuck in beautiful anthro vixens :roll:
Vore Tournament - A FOSS vore FPS based on Xonotic.
Patreon - Please support me if you enjoy my projects.
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby Borealis » Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:40 pm

MirceaKitsune wrote:Being stuck in beautiful anthro vixens :roll:

With the story I'm currently working on, same here ;)
Voyager of canine interiors...

In my story gallery, macro feral and anthro fun awaits you...
Borealis
---

Postby 32n59Deleted » Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:28 am

Cowrie wrote:A selkie woman eating a guy that tries to steal her sealskin and then putting her skin back on and just swimming away, the man gurgling away in her gut. Or pretty much the same scenario with a swan maiden or any other female skinbound shapeshifter. I've been into skinbound shapeshifters recently. The idea of their skin distending around a belly of wriggling prey as they put it back on...

Oh I like this idea. Not only does she get her skin back, but she also gets a nice free wriggling meal in her gut to further keep her warm as well!
32n59Deleted
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby qwertyuiop767 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:00 pm

I can't stop thinking about how awesome it's gonna be when I find some good macro/micro vore with a jackal predator!
qwertyuiop767
New to the forum

Postby luckyp3616 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:40 am

Jamie263 wrote:
Borealis wrote:I've been thinking about an eventuality in vore where the prey, after being digested in a regular way, ends up with their consciousness trapped behind the preds eyes/in a part of their mind.

So that their fate is to see and experience and feel and taste etc everything the pred does. (Including future vore!) To experience their whole life, forever. But there's no interaction. No control. You can do nothing. You're just trapped as a passenger in their body, living their live as an observer through their eyes.

Hell, the pred doesn't even know you're "there". Maybe there are hundreds of ex people seeing their life in this way? Maybe you had an audience of thousands of ex-preys seeing this as she played with you and swallowed you?

I've always found the idea of being a conscious piece of the pred quite appealing. But this to me just seems so awesome and strangely romantic when compared to becoming a sapient piece of ass or whatever. It's definitely something I'm going to be doing in my own work as a concept!

I've always liked the concept of a prey's consciousness living on as a part of the pred after being digested. E.g In the pred's mind or seeing through their eyes etc like you mentioned. It's an appealing concept. I wish there were more stories involving that.

That is one of my favorite categories. I mostly would want to be gobbled up by a succubus that was my girlfriend via tail vore, then be completely absorbed into her body. I'd live as a part of her in a world within her where everyone has sex with their own personal 'instance' of her. She would be able to summon me or any other person she ate. Each person she devoured would be able to communicate with each other and with the succubus herself.

It seems weird, I know, but having a kind succubus girlfriend who can make you cum over and over again while you live inside of her for eternity is my ultimate dream scenario.
luckyp3616
New to the forum

Postby Licklash » Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:17 pm

Dark Raiden ruthlessly tracking down and gobbling all of those who threaten Earthrealm. :-D
Deadly lust.
Licklash
Somewhat familiar

Postby stearwing » Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:08 am

Between having made contact with otter prey, doing a lot of reading on fish and playing video games that take place almost entirely under the sea the idea of hunting underwater and spending the time it takes to digest prey just lazily floating there just won't go away.
I think it has to do with weightlessness.
I'm a dragon.
I eat people. I digest people. I shit people.
I do other things, too.
It's a living.
stearwing
Participator

Postby dattiljs » Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:13 am

StomachQueen37 wrote:Maybe it's been all day, all week, or even for months now, but I'm interested in hearing what vorish thoughts you just haven't been able to shake out of your mind!

For me, well... I have this pet rabbit. After another one of my threads, I keep thinking about it eating me in my sleep every time I look at it. I just can't stop imagining someone coming into my room in the morning, seeing my legs legs poking out of its mouth with my pajama pants around my ankles, slowly being swallowed by my own pet... and just leaving me there to be digested.

Wow that's a hot thought!
dattiljs
Been posting for a bit

Postby coop500 » Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:59 am

Now I'm tempted to write a story in the Witcher universe with a halfling child as the prey, they'd be naturally pretty small and cute~ Likely Geralt would eat them to keep them safe until he can return the child to her parents or if I decide to make her a orphan, find a more stable home for her.
Was considering writing this from Geralt's point of view though, mainly because it sounds fun to write him talking to himself as he finds clues and such to whatever contract the child ends up being a part of, I haven't thought about that part just yet.
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby Emperor_Palpatine » Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:52 am

I wanna get cuckolded by a predator. Like, if some guy swallowed my wife and kept her in his belly, that would be so hot.
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=15662 /RP preferences

Walk in the room and I know they all know man
If they don't know, put on a little show
Emperor_Palpatine
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion