If you could only eat one person...

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: If you could only eat one person...

Postby Snackbar » Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:40 pm

Theguythatdoes wrote:What about Petunia or Flaky?

Petunia is my second favorite actually. But Flaky I don't like her so much... the dandruff.
How about you, which characters do you eat the most and why? :evil:
Snackbar
New to the forum

Postby Gabriel0813 » Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:51 pm

I think I would have been the cruel pred eating some unexpected prey I say I even go as far as eating my own family and friends.
Gabriel0813
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MirceaKitsune » Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:05 pm

Even if I was physically an anthro, I do not see myself as a pred. If I was one however, the answer is far more simple nowadays: Stupid politicians, evil corporate managers, and some exclusively dumb people on social media. If you ever saw a vixen eating lawmakers, that would have to be me one way or another :lol:
Vore Tournament - A FOSS vore FPS based on Xonotic.
Patreon - Please support me if you enjoy my projects.
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby MizureSu » Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:42 am

Hmmm... I think it could be my friend or someone who knows about my "strange interest" and without fatal, because I could have biiig problems then :D but... If there was anyone who desired to be eaten by me with digestion... then I could eat that man or woman with fatal. I would be happy that I could make someone happy even if I had to digest and kill this "someone" but he or she will be happy then, isn't it?))
You are my nakama now and I don't care :D
MizureSu
New to the forum

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion