Vore and Zoo (Question and personal stories)

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Vore and Zoo (Question and personal stories)

Postby lovesdogs24 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:57 am

Vore and zoo

This is a question that I developed out of curiosity because of my own personal experience with this vore fetish. Obviously we don’t read these stories for the literary genius of the writing; we read them because they’re hot. Something about being squeezed in warm fleshy tubes, being dominated and made a meal of, being digested and utilized as nourishment for a person or animal, or something as simple as being held in an animals mouth turns some people on. I get that. But at what point, if any, does vore begin to mesh with zoo, or beastiality?

I understand its not everyone’s thing. Some people do just enjoy the being eaten part. But I’ve seen, and written, many stories where its more that just being swallowed. Sometimes its as simple as inadvertent stimulation bringing the prey or the predator to orgasm while other times its outright interspecies sex. So this leads me to my second question for those who managed to involve both vore and zoo themes, what came first: the vore or the zoo?

And finally, who has engaged in actual, real life vore play? You’ll see what I mean by that in my replies below.

Share with me some of your opinions and stories:
At what point does vore become beastiality, and at what point, for you (if you are into it) did that happen? And, again, what came first for you? The vore or the zoo?
lovesdogs24
Been posting for a bit

Blog: View Blog (1)

Re: Vore and Zoo (Question and personal stories)

Postby lovesdogs24 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:00 am

I want to make it abundantly clear, this is not a topic for everyone. If you're not into vore with sexual themes or zoo themes, you might not want to read the rest. If you are okay with reading that stuff, I'd love to hear from you.
lovesdogs24
Been posting for a bit

Postby lovesdogs24 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:02 am

—For me—

Like I said, I brought this up because of my own experience with the two kinks. For me, the It was the vore that came first.

As far back as I remember, I was curious about being swallowed alive by an animal. My family had two big dogs, one of which was a golden retriever, and so I got licked a lot. Usually just in the face. But seeing cartoons on tv where people were swallowed made me imagine that my dog wanted to swallow me. It wasn’t long before I would become physically excited about the idea and I’d play with myself after getting kissed by my dog. I’d often imagine being swallowed by any animal, not just my dog. In fact, for my first orgasm I was imagining a tiger licking my face before eating me.

Some day, I must’ve seen someone on tv get swallowed ass first because I decided to emulate that with the dog. He licked my bare behind as I imagined my dog opening his mouth and swallowing me whole. Eventually, I imagined orgasming on his tongue as I passed over it on my trip to his stomach and then the progression seemed natural. Soon, I began letting him lick the other side of me.

At such a young age, with no experience with anything like that, not even an interest in girls yet, the feeling was incredible. I thought I had discovered something new that no one else had thought of. I would let my dog lick me until this electricity blew through me and honestly I thought no one else in the world had experienced this yet because I had never heard of anyone letting any animal lick or swallow them like that.

Interestingly enough, at that point I was still in it just for the vore. I let him lick me because I imagined the hot tongue was lubing me up for my trip to his stomach. I would always let him lick my face before I orgasmed so I could imagine sliding down his throat. So it wasn’t zoo feelings. It was still all about being vored. This is why it still resulted in me finding out I could voreplay.

—Vore Play—

Before I even knew what vore was, I was engaging in what I would consider “voreplay.” By that I mean engaging in real life vore type acts such as letting an animal lick you or grab parts of your body with its mouth. The first animal I really started to voreplay intensely with was my neighbor’s golden retriever. Through the iron fence in their yard, Id let their dog lick my face till I got hard, then I’d let him lick my dick, then, before I orgamed, I’d pull back, grab his mouth, and open it in front of me. I would actually put my face inside of his mouth so I could see into his throat when I reached orgasm. Strangely, once I orgasmed, I wouldnt want the dog to lick my dick any more. I didn’t find it appealing but, the big golden would whine and beg unless I let him clean me up so I did.

The voreplay got a little more serious at that same house. The family was dog sitting two Great Pyrenees/lab mixes. A male and female, 180lbs and 160lbs respectively. The dogs were so massive, the entire time they dog sat them, all I could think about was being eaten by them. Both of them actually weighed more than me! I imagined them parading around with me trapped in one of their huge bellies and licking the family’s cute, oldest daughter like crazy while I digested. The experience, and what follows, really cemented my love of vore and beastiality and set the stage for a lot of the stories I’ve written.

The two huge dogs were big lickers. They would always pounce on me, pin me down, and lick me to death. I orgasmed on more than one occasion in my pants, even in front of people, as the two gigantic tongues worked over my face and neck while they had me pinned to the floor or couch. When I say gigantic tongues, I really mean a tongue that could cover my whole face. It was probably at least four inches wide and 6 inches long. With both dog’s licking my face, it was just constant slurping and I could hardly breath. To make it even more erotic, the male dog would constantly use his mouth. He would grip my hand or my arm and even my face. I loved letting him gently chew my fingers or open up his mouth on my chin. I would often let my hand go limp in his giant mouth and he would chew, lick, chew, lick, chew, lick, until my hand was at the back of his mouth.

And then I felt something new. His tongue dropped down, and he chewed again. My fingers moved back in his mouth and they were surrounded by a different feeing. He kept going until all of my fingers were actually in his throat!! My thumb was sticking out and being chewed on by his molars but my fingers were definitely inside him. To this day, I regret leaving my thumb out because I felt him swallow. The flesh around my fingers moved around then tightened. A ring of tightness moved down to the tips of my fingers. I wish my thumb was in there because when my hand stopped moving down his throat, he gagged. He pulled back and my hand slipped out.

My hand was coated in his saliva but my fingers were coated with something thicker and sticker. The saliva or the mucus from his throat felt great in my hand and the stench was so much like digested meat, I enjoyed it so much. I didn't think he would have swallowed me, but I like to think of my thumb wasn't there, I would've had my wrist down his pulsing throat. But that wouldn't even have been the most intense thing to happen.

My most intense voreplay with these two dogs happened on a weekend where I was actually asked to dog sit the dogs they were dog sitting. I was so excited to know that I was going to have alone time with two absolutely massive dogs whom I already fantasize about eating me.

My first day, I did all my chores then set up to feed myself to them. While they were eating, I ditched my clothing and knelt down in the foyer on a big, soft rug. Again, at this point I was interested in the vore, not really the beastiality aspect. So in my head, the story was I walked into this random house, got pounced, and eaten alive by the dogs. So I sat there, making myself hard just thinking about it, and waited for the dogs to finish their food come looking for me.

The 180lbs male was first. He walked into the room, saw me, and began trotting towards me. I let him come right up and start slobbering my face. It felt so natural having him come up to me. I didn’t call him or ask him to lick. In my mind, it was because he was coming to eat me. The female came in next. She quickly came around the other side and started licking my exposed chest and arm, then my face. The male, not liking having her kiss me, threw his arms up on me and started licking and biting my face. I loved looking into his mouth as his jaws opened. I let him “knock me over.” and I laid flat and spread my legs out. The huge male moved his entire chest on top of me. He had my shoulders pinned by his legs, his paws on either side of my head, and his chest on my chest. I actually couldn’t move. I could only use my hands and scratch and feel the huge furry monster as he ate me up.

The female, no longer able to lick my chest, just moved further down. She found my hard dick and I was extremely aware of her placing one big paw across my abdomen/pubic area, one paw across my thighs, and her chest on the right side of my hip. Then she brought her tongue down onto my crotch conveniently situated in front of her massive head.

I imagined it must of looked like a pride of lions chowing down on a meal. Just a mess of predators pinning down different parts of their meal with just bits and pieces of my body visible around their huge, ravenous forms.

I had no choice but to sit there and look up into the assaulting tongue. Between the feeling of the huge rough tongue on my face and the rough tongue slobbering my entire mid section, it was extremely easy for me to imagine I was being eaten alive. I was totally dominated and stuck underneath such warm fur and wet tongues, I loved it. At one point, though, I needed to breath, so I pushed the big dog’s head up to stop him. He let me breath for a minute, taking that time to pant and let me look up at his teeth, tongue, and mouth from underneath. I felt like he was holding his head high in triumph over his captured meal.

Before he licked me again, he licked his chops, then let out a huge yawn, stretching his jaw insanely wide. The fleshy, wet, pink interior looked so inviting. I wanted so badly for him to swallow me and, with the way I was completely pinned down and the massive size of these dogs, for a little while, I was convinced it was going to happen.

Once he was done yawning, he went back to licking. But I wanted more voreplay with his mouth. So I grabbed his snout and opened it wide. I pulled down so his mouth would come over my face. He did resist at first, but I got an amazing view of the inside of his maw. I had to do that a couple times before he realized it was okay and would let me keep his mouth on my face for quite a while. I would turn his head and open his mouth so his canines were on either side of my eyes. Usually, his heavy tongue would press up against the one eye but the other watched his throat open and close as his hot, stinky breath washed over me.

Meanwhile, down below, the female dog had gotten me harder than I had ever been before. She moved her paws closer together, keeping my cock upright, and then I felt teeth. If you’ve ever seen a dog eating a bone, thats what it was like. Pinned between her paws, she slid my dick into her mouth, moved her head around, and chewed. She never really sucked. But what she did do, is just like the male dog did to my hand, was squeeze and chew with the side of her mouth (like along her molars,) until my dick actually went into her throat just like my fingers had before. I couldn’t see this, of course, as there was a big dog on my chest. But I could feel her molars around the base of my dick and I could feel the rest of my dick was in an extremely hot, fleshy embrace. It wasn’t super tight, but it was really wet and warm and it moved around. She spat me out right away the first time but then did it again, and again, until she had me in all the way. I was really scared she was going to just bite my dick off and swallow it, but she never did (although a part of me was thinking hard vore). She started swallowing my dick for real though. With a couple inches of me in her throat, I could feel it squeeze about midway up my shaft then on the head of my dick over, and over again.

Let me be the first to tell you that that dogs throat was better than any woman I’ve been inside since. It was legitimately better than sex.

All that mouth work probably happened in just a few seconds. Once I felt that swallowing, I was going to lose it. I opened the big male dog’s mouth one more time, pulled it down so my eyes were in his mouth again and I pushed my head forward, all the way to where my nose was almost touching his throat and I couldn’t go further. I pretended I was being swallowed as I came hard. The female of course spat me out and licked me up, although I wish she would’ve just swallowed the load with my dick in her throat.

—It doesn’t stop—

So, here I thought I was done. I did my voreplay. I fantasized about being eaten by two great big, all black Great Pyrenees mixes. My face was covered in saliva. Much of my body was too, and all I could smell at this point was dog breath. But I wasn’t actually in charge and that was the best part about vore play; some of it turns real.

I tried to get up. But my 100 some odd pound body was no match for the 180lbs dog on my chest. I told him to get up but he silenced me with his tongue. I pushed on the ground to try to get up or roll over but the dog just moved his paw to make sure my shoulders were flat.

The female dog did the same when I moved my hips. She just repositioned herself to lick more. I started to panic. I started thinking that maybe they were going to eat me. I also began to fear that the door I was laying in front of was going to swing open and the family would come in to see me naked with their dogs. I was terrified of that at first, but then the fantasy that I’ve written about numerous times started. I imagined the daughter coming in, seeing me in this position and just letting them eat me.

The female dog was rewarded for her perseverance because I got hard again for her, (not like I had a choice) and I let the dog on my chest eat my face again. This time, though, he went at me with more vigor.

Without me opening his jaws, he would just put his mouth on me. He did it vertically now too, so I spent a lot of time with my chin and the top of his mouth closing on my face or with my nose pressed on his tongue and his teeth coming down on the top of my head. I was so close to his throat, it felt like any second I’d enter it.

I ended up orgasming again to these thoughts. By this time, my face was completely soaked in saliva. My neck and face seemed irritated by the constant stroking of the rough tongue and same went for my sore cock. So I more forcefully ordered the Great Pyrenees to get off of me and this time, he listened. Once he stood up, I had an opportunity to assess my crotch.

The view was amazing. Like I said, it looked like lions had a meal pinned down. A huge furry paw was now covering my pubic area. I could feel the other paw was sort of wrapped around my right leg, with her claws holding the inside of my leg. The dog had her huge snout down in between. I couldn’t see my dick at all. I thought it was insanely hot to look at a part of my body and instead see an animal and know that that body part is disappearing inside that animal’s mouth. I tried to pull myself backwards but she just seemed to lean forward and press down on me.

The huge male dog ducked his head down now and started licking my exposed thigh, up to where my leg meets my crotch. It felt so incredible and I think it was this moment that kind of switched me to liking vore and beasitality equally.

I let him get in a few licks which eventually agitated the female who growled with my dick in her mouth. Thats why I write about that in my stories. It does feel amazing.

But this needed to stop. My heart was pounding, I was sore of the chewing and rough tongue, and I was still scared someone would come home for some reason and find me. So I called her name mid growl. She opened her mouth a little then turned her head to look at me with her big puppy dog eyes. My dick slipped from between her teeth just to get caught in her cheek which she held closed. My still mostly hard dick made an amazing bulge in her cheek. Inside was still hot, leathery, and smooth. But This also needed to stop. So I commanded her to drop it.

When she dropped my dick, she dropped it like a dog dropping a tennis ball. She opened her mouth and pushed with her tongue. And just like with a tennis ball, it came out with a bunch of drool. It was everywhere dripping from her maw and it flung when my dick dropped. There was a sharp, pleasurable sensation as just a little more cum was squeezed along the ureathra when my dick changed positions.

I told her to get up and she finally obeyed, giving me the opportunity to look myself over. My entire crotch was covered in drool. My balls, my thighs, and down between my legs it just dripped everywhere. She was obviously salivating heavily while she was eating my dick. So heavily that there was even a serious wet spot on the rug beneath me.

I got up, grabbed my clothes, and went to the bathroom to see my face. My head was also covered. Hair was soaked, my face and neck were damp, and there were little red divots where he closed his mouth too hard. It looked to me like I may have actually been swallowed, then spit out. I was in love with that look.

I was so scared and excited at the same time. I dressed quickly, not even bothering to wipe any of the saliva off, then ran home. When I got there, I stopped to go shower before anyone caught me. Once in the bathroom, I could tell I reeked of dog breath. My hands, arms, and face all smelled like I was already made a meal of. Looking down, I saw the drying saliva had become stickier and even crustier in spots and had quite a sheen to it. My skin had also tightened up from the enzymes in the drool.

—Voreplay with people—

So those are the only stories of voreplay with animals that I’ll share for now. Theres been more. Since these experiences, I’ve also tried a little with real life romantic interests but, I’m not going to drone on with those stories just yet.

Unfortunately, I’ve only told one woman about my interest in vore because she told me about hers first. (And then we both voreplayed with her german shepherd.) With others, I just usually think about vore whenever I’m getting head. I imagine what it looks like in her mouth and imagine that same feeling surrounding my body. I dated one girl who would suck my fingers into her throat like that Great Pyrenees did when I was a kid and I loved that. She could always tell it got me exponentially more excited. And then there was one other girl who loved to lick me like a dog. The closest I got to ever telling her I was into vore is I would tell her to open her mouth whenever we had missionary style sex so I could look into her mouth. Its weird, but hey, thats vore for ya.

—Thats It—

So thats it for now. That was a little introduction to my voreplay experience and how vore, for me, quickly morphed into a zoo fetish. I know it was a lot, but I enjoyed writing it all out and I hope most of you enjoyed reading it.

If you have a similar story, or stories of any sort of real life voreplay like this, please share.

If you want to hear more voreplay stories, let me know! I’m glad to share.
lovesdogs24
Been posting for a bit

Postby CalinBeast » Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:43 am

I've been waiting for a thread like this.

Since a very young age, I've always had a thing for beast-like, or animalistic characters. I would always enjoy seeing such characters, although I'm not sure if I'd go as far to say that I was immediately aroused by them at such a young age. If anything, I saw such creatures as being wholesome and innocent, because that's exactly how they made me feel. Out of all the things that triggered such feelings of admiration, Pokémon is a big one that comes to mind. Even before I was a fan of the series, I always felt special about some of the creatures I'd seen in the Pokémon anime. And as time went on, my adoration for beasts (fictional and otherwise) would only continue and grow.

When I first realized I had a vore fetish, it was one of the only things that would actually work at arousing me. I think it was always the idea of being forcefully subjected to such a vile experience such as being swallowed whole, as well as the grotesque churning and groaning sound effects that appealed to me, among other reasons. But when it came to the idea of vanilla sex, nude women (or men for that matter), or anything else seen as more conventional, I felt no interest. This still holds true to this day.

Now here's where it gets interesting. Since day one, I've always integrated animals/beasts into my vore fantasies. But at the very beginning, I didn't see vore as being sexual, or atleast, I didn't want to believe it was. In fact, it was the thought of a beast (such as a Pokémon) holding me safe in its belly that I enjoyed in ways other than arousal. But it wouldn't be long until I realized just how arousing vore can be if done right.

From there, it was a constant guilt trip. There I was, having sexualized fantasies involving the creatures I'd once viewed as pure and sacred. It drove me crazy, but I couldn't help it! What was I supposed to do? I couldn't just suppress my sexuality, that would be self loathing. But this sort of guilt arose at a time in my life I still view as a low point. And eventually, as one thing led to another, I've grown to accept and embrace who and what I am.

Moving on to the question. As stated, it's really the idea of vore itself that developed as a fetish first. But because I never had such fantasies involving anything but beasts, I suppose you could make the argument that I began viewing them in a sexual way at the same time I realized that vore aroused me. And as I explored different websites, and talked to different people, I realized that I could enjoy beasts in ways other than just vore. From there, I began to view myself as a zoophile.

So, here I am. I have accepted my fetish, and my sexuality. Concerning the beasts that appeal to me, I would like to point out how fond I've grown of big cats overtime. They seem to embody many of the things I find hot, but considering just how dangerous these animals are, I don't see myself ever fulfilling my perverse desires, even the non-vore ones. But what makes me different, is that I've don't think I'll ever truly be attracted to humans. Not once have I seen someone who's really made me feel any real desire. And I'm willing to bet this disinterest will come back to bite me in the butt someday, but I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.
Mates... Predator and prey... Why not both?
CalinBeast
Somewhat familiar

Location: Anywhere and everywhere... Within the confines of my bedroom.
Blog: View Blog (2)

Postby JustSomePrey » Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:59 am

For me, I'm not a zoophile, as I'm not sexually attracted to animals, however being a Endosomatophile I get turned on at the thought of wandering through the insides of any female. I constantly imagine seeing the entire digestive tract at work the full way through, trekking the flexing hills of the vagina, napping in the womb, watching milk form and collect in the mammary glands, chatting within the ear, feeling the breeze in the nostrils, exploring the maze of the lungs, and even swimming in the bladder of anything female.
JustSomePrey
Somewhat familiar

Postby sweetladyamy » Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:13 am

I don't quite imagine it like that...

I mean, I get off all the same once I am devoured, but that is just simply how I react, beast, woman or what-have-you...

Though this is interesting, and a rather sexy-told story, it doesn't really correlate with my interests.

Thanks for sharing though. ^^; (that emote will always look like someone flipping the bird to me)
Amyrakunejo, Princess of Purity

No, this is not okay...
sweetladyamy
Intermediate Vorarephile

Blog: View Blog (5)

Postby Borealis » Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:09 am

I have definite overlaps with zoophilia, but I don't consider myself a zoophile per se. Both in my stories, voraphilic, macrophilic and regular sexual fantasies. This is, however, exclusive to SAPIENT animals/ferals, rather than regular animals. I like vore with regular animals, but they're not sexualised when it happens. People who like humans as the pred and don't consider animals probably don't think this is a huge thing, but to me it's massive.

My vore stories often have a feral, quadrupedal and shameless female wolf type creature as a pred. Who are very much sexual beings, their animal form dancing wonderfully with their ravenous sordid appetites. However, these creatures are completely sapient. They know exactly what they're doing. My feral ladies like Mercy could probably beat you at chess if you taught her how to play, but she looks like a savage wolf with yellowing sharp teeth and a powerful, knowing gaze.

Thats the crux of my feral pred writing when they are sexual beings. They're canine. Outwardly, genetically, they are fantasy wolves. They have savage fangs and claws, they smell musky, look majestic and powerful. But have conveniently human shaped anatomy (which is in a just-as-convenient bare area) down there, and will play with you like animals. But they will also love you... they're as intelligent as you are, and some of them can talk. It's very much THEM in the driving seat in my fantasies. You're theirs. Their food, their sex toy, whatever... whether you like it or not.

That's what I think the dealbreaker is for me. I don't really have fantasies of your family dog going macro, swallowing people and fucking a building. But if it's a feral lady wolf, with all her brazen animal anatomy, who is doing that and enjoying it and talking down to the world while having her fun. A feral girl with a conveniently human sexual appetite inside there... I love it. I also love the idea of a human woman in particular transforming into a feral canine and being sexually dominant with human men. Using her new teeth and claws and new primal lust and appetite to get what she wants...

I would never consider sexualising animals IRL. It is as fantasy only as vore is for me. No offence to those with such experiences... but just no for me.

I am completely comfortable with sexualising vore inside regular animals though as well, it's hot, and the type of animal pred is a consideration to me. It's only when they turn around and you're looking at involving them sexually, at what is beneath their tail where the sapience of them as a being becomes a must for me.

I am a Pokephile, with certain designs, too... ones like umbreon absol ninetales etc. Again, Pokemon are portrayed as being far more sapient and aware than regular animals in their universe, though.
Voyager of canine interiors...

In my story gallery, macro feral and anthro fun awaits you...
Borealis
---

Blog: View Blog (14)

Postby granblue » Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:25 pm

Spoiler: show
granblue
Participator

Postby CalinBeast » Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:00 pm

Borealis wrote:I have definite overlaps with zoophilia, but I don't consider myself a zoophile per se. Both in my stories, voraphilic, macrophilic and regular sexual fantasies. This is, however, exclusive to SAPIENT animals/ferals, rather than regular animals. I like vore with regular animals, but they're not sexualised when it happens. People who like humans as the pred and don't consider animals probably don't think this is a huge thing, but to me it's massive.

My vore stories often have a feral, quadrupedal and shameless female wolf type creature as a pred. Who are very much sexual beings, their animal form dancing wonderfully with their ravenous sordid appetites. However, these creatures are completely sapient. They know exactly what they're doing. My feral ladies like Mercy could probably beat you at chess if you taught her how to play, but she looks like a savage wolf with yellowing sharp teeth and a powerful, knowing gaze.

Thats the crux of my feral pred writing when they are sexual beings. They're canine. Outwardly, genetically, they are fantasy wolves. They have savage fangs and claws, they smell musky, look majestic and powerful. But have conveniently human shaped anatomy (which is in a just-as-convenient bare area) down there, and will play with you like animals. But they will also love you... they're as intelligent as you are, and some of them can talk. It's very much THEM in the driving seat in my fantasies. You're theirs. Their food, their sex toy, whatever... whether you like it or not.

That's what I think the dealbreaker is for me. I don't really have fantasies of your family dog going macro, swallowing people and fucking a building. But if it's a feral lady wolf, with all her brazen animal anatomy, who is doing that and enjoying it and talking down to the world while having her fun. A feral girl with a conveniently human sexual appetite inside there... I love it. I also love the idea of a human woman in particular transforming into a feral canine and being sexually dominant with human men. Using her new teeth and claws and new primal lust and appetite to get what she wants...

I would never consider sexualising animals IRL. It is as fantasy only as vore is for me. No offence to those with such experiences... but just no for me.

I am completely comfortable with sexualising vore inside regular animals though as well, it's hot, and the type of animal pred is a consideration to me. It's only when they turn around and you're looking at involving them sexually, at what is beneath their tail where the sapience of them as a being becomes a must for me.

I am a Pokephile, with certain designs, too... ones like umbreon absol ninetales etc. Again, Pokemon are portrayed as being far more sapient and aware than regular animals in their universe, though.

I actually agree with a great deal of this. I should have mentioned that my fantasies, sexual or otherwise, always center around sentient, talking animals who possess rational thought. I'm sure those of you who've seen my gallery understand this.

But when it comes to the thought of a regular, everyday animal, I just don't feel the same. As previously stated, I enjoy big cats especially. But anyone who knows a thing or two about these felines will understand that you should never turn your back on them. Being the fierce predators that they are, a human can never truly assume what it is they're thinking. Especially considering that most of them are not sociable creatures.

But in my fantasies, things are completely different. I can embrace the idea of close intimacy with something as powerful as a regal lioness, while being in no real danger. I can imagine the experience of speaking with the beast, and listening as they speak right back. In my fantasies, the beasts look feral on the outside, because it's what is attractive to me. But their mind is far more human than animal. So to put it shortly, non sapient beasts are not what I dream of. But considering that I find such beasts to be physically attractive, and the fact that humans fail to interest me to this day, I still identify myself as a zoophile.
Mates... Predator and prey... Why not both?
CalinBeast
Somewhat familiar

Location: Anywhere and everywhere... Within the confines of my bedroom.

Postby Borealis » Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:31 pm

CalinBeast wrote:[...] I should have mentioned that my fantasies, sexual or otherwise In my fantasies, the beasts look feral on the outside, because it's what is attractive to me. But their mind is far more human than animal. So to put it shortly, non sapient beasts are not what I dream of. But considering that I find such beasts to be physically attractive[...]

Indeed looks like we are on the same page in many ways! Although I have a partner and have a "regular" hetero thing going on. With vore preds I don't even touch humans of either gender...

My favourite preds in my work are an intelligent (more so than humans, really) mind within an animal frame. The physical animal frame is something I, like you, also find exotic and appealing, although I'm fussy on species... But it's having that magical mix of sultry humanesque femininity with feral predatory dangerousness and perfection that appeals.

A rather extroverted and ravenous womans mind in a female wolfs frame is simplifying my preference a little bit, but it's probably the most broad way of describing it :)
Voyager of canine interiors...

In my story gallery, macro feral and anthro fun awaits you...
Borealis
---

Blog: View Blog (14)

Postby Jayezox » Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:28 am

CalinBeast and Borealis hit every single point on what I find attractive about sapient four legged preds. One thing I want to add is the pred also has to be wild. A domestic animal like a dog really doesn't mentally mature beyond that of a child so it doesn't feel right to do this "voreplay" with it fantasy or otherwise (especially not irl because humans are literally their caretakers and they are our children at that point). Wild animals have the ability to fend for themselves much better than most domestic ones. It's also too easy to relate a domestic animal to real life and break up the fantasy aspect, if that makes any sense.

The next bit is more rambling about pokemon, but it's still on topic to some degree so read if you want to. Anyway, here's the reason I find it just as hot to be eaten by a captured pokemon:

A captured pokemon is not something I would consider domestic. Unlike most theories of how a capture works, which describe it as a cruel "Stockholm syndrome" mostly for shock value and Youtube clicks, I believe the pokemon agrees to go along with you after it has gained your respect (aside from the Master Ball, but that's a different story). This is very similar to how an older monster battling game, Shin Megami Tensei, works. There are also many clues in the game that indicate it works this way. Traded pokemon won't obey you without earning their respect through badges because you weren't the one to go through the initiation process of capturing them. Legendary pokemon, most notably Suicune, won't even show themselves around trainers they won't like. There are various NPCs that have disobedient pokemon with no indication that it was traded. Professors across games indicate that the player character has an ability to get along with pokemon better than the average person which is why they always obey the player character. Finally, the series was inspired by harmless beetle wrestling and I believe a developer described battles being similar to that.
Jayezox
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby lovesdogs24 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:45 am

These are all very interesting answers. We obviously all have a wide variety of opinions on the same subject and I think thats interesting in and of itself.

I would like to clear up though that this "voreplay" does not have to be as explicitly sexual as I described it in my first couple posts. Voreplay would be anytime you're using your imagination in conjunction with real life to build a fantasy of vore. So, like when I asked my girlfriend to open her mouth while I was on top of her so I could look in and imagine she's eating me during sex. Or, an even less explicit personal example would be like me with some random person's two huge Irish Wolfhounds. I was asked to watch them while their owner used a restroom. I took that opportunity to sit down and let both of the massive dogs lick my face for the purpose of me imaging them dominating and swallowing me. Unfortunately, its kind of hard to IRL voreplay with a wild anima as a domestic animal would probably be the only one that would let you near its mouth.
lovesdogs24
Been posting for a bit

Postby Jayezox » Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:02 am

I kind of forgot to answer the question at the end. The vore fantasies started to become sexual with the giantess scene from Dude Where's my Car? so I would say vore came before "zoo". Vore just seems more natural for four legged animals so being vored by them did come across my mind before I knew what it was. A good example of this crossing my mind was when the legendary beasts on Pokemon Silver would randomly show up among smaller less threatening creatures. They appeared larger than anything in my party and my team was below level 40 so I was actually kind of scared of them even though they just fled. Thoughts of being devoured by Suicune in particular kept running through my mind and turned from unpleasant to pleasant over time. It's also worth mentioning that the Ninetales sequence by Forceswerewolf was the art piece that made me know what vore was and made me want more.

I still like human and demi human preds, but ferals will always be my favorite.

The only point where vore becomes beastiality is when you engage something with an animal in real life. Pretending is ok, but when you start taking your clothes off or whatever, well that's when it's a problem.
Jayezox
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby somedude601 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:10 pm

Looking at this title, I thought this would be about vore involving zoos. You know, falling over the gate to the lion's den and being swallowed up or something. Anyways, I am a furry for what that's worth. But as far as real life animals go, I could never act on it. I admit I have had a few fantasies, but I don't think I could ever go through with ever having any sort of sexual act with an animal.
somedude601
Been posting for a bit

Postby AlisaBlueBird » Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:06 pm

I thought I'd throw my own preferences in for contrast.

As long as I can remember I've always been into vore. When I was super young I don't think it was even a sexual thing, I just knew I liked it.
My preferences for preds are strictly human (or near-human) females.

I'm perfectly happy with a standard human prey, but I always have a soft spot for feral prey.

The idea of a woman swallowing a creature whole, or holding it captive inside her ass or pussy.
Drives me crazy.

I have a couple theories as to why this is:

I have been vegetarian my whole life, I was raised that way. So perhaps eating animals is sort of a 'naughty taboo' thing for me.
Although I'm not really attracted to just eating plain meat.

I've also always preferred a certain amount of realism to my vore material.
Helps my mind envision it I guess.
And feral prey does pretty well as far as realism is concerned.

I've never done anything real as far as this fetish is concerned, it's just terribly dangerous and not very ethical.

But the idea of a living creature squirming around inside my body, trapped, dominated.

I can't even.

This is why I write stories instead.
AlisaBlueBird
New to the forum

Postby RileyTheVampire » Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:04 am

I want to say vore came before the zoo but I could be wrong. It all happened when I was a child either way haha.

So if you don't like the idea of child prey, please ignore and scroll past this

Anyway I remember taking a field trip to the local zoo. It was mostly just for animals you see in my state (California) I remember my imagination wandered.

First it was the mule deer we saw, my ideas were curiosity if it can swallow me up. I mean the deer looked so large to my child mind and the idea of an animal that originally is a herbivore and hunted by man eating me. I don't know I loved the idea. Also of course I didn't grasp the concept of death just being eaten whole and alive and being in the deer's stomach.

There is a list of what we saw at the zoo. black bear, badger, golden eagle, fox, coyote, bobcat. (all vorish thoughts)

My other ideas is sneaking away from the group and finding a way into the mountain lion's cage. I would hide until it was clear or until I was sure I wouldn't get in trouble and find one of the hungry lions to feed myself to. I thought of the lion being sort of motherly in a way and be nice to me, grooming at my hair and being gentle as it opens it's mouth and swallows me up into it's hungry stomach and i welcome the warm and inviting insides and sleep within the lion.

To answer the questions I have never engaged in real life vore play since it is to dangerous, which is why I just write out my ideas.
I don't think bestiality is vore unless of course you are having a sexy time with the animal. But that is my opinion and could be wrong.
Vore Code
Message away, Pred and Prey. Writer and Roleplayer
RileyTheVampire
Somewhat familiar

Postby lovesdogs24 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:18 am

RileyTheVampire wrote:I want to say vore came before the zoo but I could be wrong. It all happened when I was a child either way haha.

So if you don't like the idea of child prey, please ignore and scroll past this

Anyway I remember taking a field trip to the local zoo. It was mostly just for animals you see in my state (California) I remember my imagination wandered.

First it was the mule deer we saw, my ideas were curiosity if it can swallow me up. I mean the deer looked so large to my child mind and the idea of an animal that originally is a herbivore and hunted by man eating me. I don't know I loved the idea. Also of course I didn't grasp the concept of death just being eaten whole and alive and being in the deer's stomach.

There is a list of what we saw at the zoo. black bear, badger, golden eagle, fox, coyote, bobcat. (all vorish thoughts)

My other ideas is sneaking away from the group and finding a way into the mountain lion's cage. I would hide until it was clear or until I was sure I wouldn't get in trouble and find one of the hungry lions to feed myself to. I thought of the lion being sort of motherly in a way and be nice to me, grooming at my hair and being gentle as it opens it's mouth and swallows me up into it's hungry stomach and i welcome the warm and inviting insides and sleep within the lion.

To answer the questions I have never engaged in real life vore play since it is to dangerous, which is why I just write out my ideas.
I don't think bestiality is vore unless of course you are having a sexy time with the animal. But that is my opinion and could be wrong.

Thats very interesting that your trip to a zoo prompted such interest. I know I've had many of the same thoughts. I vividly remember going to a deer park, where you could walk freely amongst and feed a large group of deer. I spent quite a while watching them eat from my hand and nibble on my fingers and then had several of them licking my hands, arms, and even my face. I definitely had the same thoughts of letting the deer swallow me.
lovesdogs24
Been posting for a bit

Postby lovesdogs24 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:24 am

I see that a lot of people here are not a fan of both fetishes which is fine and entirely understandable, to be honest. But I don't really see the danger or unethicalness of engaging in general, non-sexual vore-play.

Just the other day, I was at a friend's house with her big black lab mix. The dog, still pretty young, loved to play bite and I definitely loved to have him grab my hands and arms with his mouth. When he got tired/lazy is when the vore-play started. He laid down with my hand in his mouth and just started chewing on my fingers, bringing them deep into his mouth. Id watch and wriggle my fingers out the side of his mouth and imagine that my wrist went back the other direction, down his throat instead of out his mouth. Then after a while he sat up, put a paw on me, and started licking my face. I let him go at it for probably a good ten minutes while I imagined him taking my head into his mouth. There was no zoo idea in this vote-play. It was just a real life play experience to arouse my fantasies. There was certainly no danger and no breach of ethics there.
lovesdogs24
Been posting for a bit

Postby lovesdogs24 » Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:19 pm

Bumping this because I’m still wondering if other people have engaged in any sort of voreplay or vore fantasy with their own pets or others.

Another perfect example is just a few days ago,I went over to a new neighbor’s house to welcome them to the neighborhood. One of their family members brought a big Irish wolfhound over. He was big, friendly, and very mouthy and kissy. So, I made sure to sneak off into the living room with him, let him jump on my shoulders, and lick me. After a few minutes of that, I laid down on the floor, letting him just come down on top of me. He held me down and licked while I imagined him swallowing me. Eventually I did open his mouth over my face so I could look into his slimy, hot maw. He didn’t protest and simply resumed licking me.

I think it’s great... for the dog, he was just playing with and licking his new friend but, for me, I was enjoying a sensual vore fantasy brought on by his stinky breath, hot, rough tongue, imposing view of his mouth and teeth, and his domination of my body as he laid on me.

It truly surprises me that more people do not engage in such play, even when it doesn’t venture into the realm of zoo or beastiality.
lovesdogs24
Been posting for a bit

Postby EnderDracolich » Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:47 pm

CalinBeast wrote:
Borealis wrote:I have definite overlaps with zoophilia, but I don't consider myself a zoophile per se. Both in my stories, voraphilic, macrophilic and regular sexual fantasies. This is, however, exclusive to SAPIENT animals/ferals, rather than regular animals. I like vore with regular animals, but they're not sexualised when it happens. People who like humans as the pred and don't consider animals probably don't think this is a huge thing, but to me it's massive.

I actually agree with a great deal of this. I should have mentioned that my fantasies, sexual or otherwise, always center around sentient, talking animals who possess rational thought. I'm sure those of you who've seen my gallery understand this.

But when it comes to the thought of a regular, everyday animal, I just don't feel the same. As previously stated, I enjoy big cats especially. But anyone who knows a thing or two about these felines will understand that you should never turn your back on them. Being the fierce predators that they are, a human can never truly assume what it is they're thinking. Especially considering that most of them are not sociable creatures.

But in my fantasies, things are completely different. I can embrace the idea of close intimacy with something as powerful as a regal lioness, while being in no real danger. I can imagine the experience of speaking with the beast, and listening as they speak right back. In my fantasies, the beasts look feral on the outside, because it's what is attractive to me. But their mind is far more human than animal. So to put it shortly, non sapient beasts are not what I dream of. But considering that I find such beasts to be physically attractive, and the fact that humans fail to interest me to this day, I still identify myself as a zoophile.

I really agree with a lot of what both of you said! However, I DO NOT consider myself a Zoophile because my interest is exclusively in sapient, intelligent, mentally anthropomorphized animals. A real world animal does not arouse me in any way, and I don't even enjoy Vore featuring realistic, unintelligent animals, let alone other forms of sexual art or literature. If it doesn't think like a human, and it cannot communicate with me, I have no interest in having sex with it. Or being eaten by it, for that matter. I find animal anatomy to be very appealing, but the lack of intellect that real animals posses is a deal breaker; it seems like rape to have sex with such an animal, and being eaten would not be an intimate experience, just lunch for the predator, which isn't my preference.

So, I don't consider myself to be a Zoophile. I would never have sex with an animal in the real world, and I don't even fantasize about it except when the animal has been anthropomorphized to a certain degree. However, I do find the animal anatomy to be appealing, so perhaps I am mildly Zoophilic to some degree, but real animals don't arouse sexual thoughts in my mind, and that is the defining characteristic, I think. I don't have sex with animals, I don't want to have sex with animals, the idea of having sex with animals is not something I fantasize about. So, I am not a Zoophile in my opinion.
EnderDracolich
Participator

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion