Vampire Vore

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Vampire Vore

Postby Septia » Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:43 pm

Cowrie wrote:I've written living vampires that are obligate haematophages (well, sort of; the vast majority of their diet needs to be blood, but they can eat small quantities of meat, milk, or plant-based liquids without issue), capable of being sustained hunger-wise by any sort of vertebrate blood, but they need about a gallon of human blood once a week because it suppresses this autoimmune thing they have due to their healing factor. Small injuries don't affect the quantity, but sustaining major wounds cause the vamp to need even larger quantities of human blood, and very soon. A stake though the heart counts as a very major injury, not killing the vampire due to their having a backup system for circulation. So, staking them will drive them into a feeding frenzy rather than killing them.

An interesting take on it as well in my opinion. The way I have taken to it is somewhat different, but we are alike in that they would need a large volume of blood. Which of course, makes for extra bloated bellies.

Though I am pondering on how much I want to truly adapt vampires as well, since delving too deep might devalue the aspect of greed in flavour of gluttony (*giggles*). It id a balance depending on what your vampiric creatures have for purpose.

Vampiries that drain blood in other manners are also fun to explore. For example, if a vampire were to swallow someone whole, there might be another method of 'extraction' as part of digestion. And for that specifically I actually have something special in mind. Yet I am somewhat veary about sharing that specifically, since it may just appear in a future story.

side note: How do you think a blood filled belly differs from a person filled?
I am usually available for writing commissions concearning most strange ideas your mind can conjure up.
Yes, even that.
Septia
Somewhat familiar

Postby Cowrie » Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:16 am

Septia wrote:side note: How do you think a blood filled belly differs from a person filled?

Well, typically, unless many people were drained, a blood-filled belly is smaller. Also, I often like to make blood-filled bellies at least partially transparent, like what you see on a gorged mosquito.
I am open for art commissions or trades! See here for details.
Cowrie
???

Postby minakotomoka14 » Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:02 pm

fixated1 wrote:I want to keep my fetish and vampires sucking blood separate. Vore infiltrates enough of my life already.

Well, why not have both? I may have a vore fetish, but I think it`s pretty safe to say I have a vampire fetish as well. But that probably ties into my vore fixation anyway, so...
Prey-leaning switch gal and writer with a passion for M/F vore and a love for being devoured by giant men of all kinds.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion