Alternate Worlds

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Alternate Worlds

Postby mugel90 » Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:45 am

Let me ask this. If there are real cannibals on this world, humans who eat other humans (albeit not whole) then how would a vore world where humans eat other humans whole be bad when it comes to disease? I can't accept the answer that the meat would be raw either, considering I had an uncle who used to eat raw ground beef on a daily basis, and never got sick from it even once. This is why I believe that world with vore and reformation would work. And if disease was a factor, we would adapt. Evolution would make sure we adapted. If disease really was a thing then sure, some would die out in the beginning, but eventually, our bodies would alter just slightly enough that it would work.

Jswrighting wrote:Unfortunately we can never travel to any alternate universe; because if we did we'd automatically be breaking our own laws of physics, and if we did manage to somehow get to some alternate universe we have no idea weather the physics from that universe would support our own existence..

So, instead I'm just waiting for deep-link neural VR so I can jack into the vore matrix ;)

Same! :D I would absolutely love to experience anal vore via neural VR. One question though. If we're talking the kind of neural you see in a show like Sword Art Online, then wouldn't that be very dangerous in the end? It would give us the full experience, including all the feelings as if it were really happening. So if digestion was involved, I'd imagine that would kill us.
mugel90
Somewhat familiar

Postby Shadowsharpedo » Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:03 am

Evolution results from selective pressures. For this situation to work, people would need to eat only other people for millions of years.

The main disease to worry about is https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Creutzfeldt–Jakob_disease in this case obtained from eating other people's brain tissue. You die in a year in 90% of cases. Natural selection chooses against this behavior, which is why we don't see it everywhere.
Shadowsharpedo
Somewhat familiar

Postby granblue » Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:00 pm

Real cannibals (which are rare, because it's a bad idea) tend to only eat certain parts of corpses. This isn't possible if you swallow someone whole.
granblue
Participator

Postby mugel90 » Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:46 pm

Ah ok. I did not know about all that. I do some research, but there's still things I miss. Too bad though. If it wasn't for the risk of disease, it would be a perfect system. Oh well haha. I still think it's a nice thought.
mugel90
Somewhat familiar

Postby Theguythatdoes » Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:01 pm

i bet there's an AU where I've purged the entirety of females to digest in my belly.... fun and rather sexy thought.
Theguythatdoes
Intermediate Vorarephile

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion