How Do You Prefer The Pred's Belly To Look?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Postby jaggedjagd » Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:44 pm

Last edited by jaggedjagd on Thu Sep 30, 2021 3:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
jaggedjagd
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: How Do You Prefer The Pred's Belly To Look?

Postby Anomnity88 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:44 am

Personally i like more realistic vore/digestion with a gts. I generally like a normal, flat post-vore belly or perhaps a very slight buldge. Anything more is just unrealistic.
Anomnity88
Somewhat familiar

Postby MeTheMe » Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:33 am

I like large, bulging bellies, with vague imprints of prey struggling within. I don’t usually much care for smooth, round bellies myself. The size doesn’t matter all that much, but the bigger the better in my mind.

That’s just my usual preference though, I can be in the mood for all different sorts of vore and bellies. :-D
Have a taste of my art if want! https://aryion.com/g4/gallery/MeTheMe

My Seeking RP Thread viewtopic.php?f=31&t=11807
MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby WankersCramp » Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:26 am

I'm pretty spread out in regards to bulge shape. But obviously from the stuff I post, the more fucked up the better. I'm not proud of it (I mean, I'm not proud of being into vore in general) but I won't hide it.
"You may fascinate a woman by giving her a piece of cheese."
WankersCramp
Somewhat familiar

Postby deadpoolfan » Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:31 pm

I mean, I mostly like single prey same size soft vore (oooh, alliteration) so the belly size remains as such. Unrealistically big, but not overwhelmingly so. I could go into more detail, but i think you get the idea.
deadpoolfan
---

Postby Licklash » Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:09 am

I like the internals to correlate with the predator's appearance or abilities. For example, a fire breathing dragon to have swelteringly hot internals with saliva that bubbles and boils, or perhaps a frog with especially fat and slimy insides.
In terms of externals, I like belly sizes up a maximum size of twice as big as the predator.
Deadly lust.
Licklash
Somewhat familiar

Postby LittleRover » Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:25 pm

Licklash wrote:I like the internals to correlate with the predator's appearance or abilities. For example, a fire breathing dragon to have swelteringly hot internals with saliva that bubbles and boils, or perhaps a frog with especially fat and slimy insides.

That sounds super awesome! It makes each creature so much more unique and really gives more variation to how prey might experience their journey inside. Definitely not enough stuff like this!
LittleRover
New to the forum

Postby Licklash » Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:32 pm

LittleRover wrote:
Licklash wrote:I like the internals to correlate with the predator's appearance or abilities. For example, a fire breathing dragon to have swelteringly hot internals with saliva that bubbles and boils, or perhaps a frog with especially fat and slimy insides.

That sounds super awesome! It makes each creature so much more unique and really gives more variation to how prey might experience their journey inside. Definitely not enough stuff like this!

Thank you very much! I love playing around with different types of aesthetics and atmospheres in Vore, it really makes a difference to what could have been a generic red or pink belly!
Deadly lust.
Licklash
Somewhat familiar

Postby hauntz » Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:51 pm

Since I like my Undertale skeletons, ectoplasmy, slightly transparent, colorful and gooey tums are the way to go for me!
But normal pinkish-reddish tummies are great too ^^ just as long as they're a fairly tight squeeze (even for a micro prey), anything goes :>

External-wise, I like a little bump with signs of struggle or at least the imprint of the prey inside.
For the ecto-tums however, I like to actually see the prey inside ^v^
However, extremely large stomachs aren't particularly my thing, so I don't prefer a smaller predator eating a larger prey.
hauntz
Been posting for a bit

Postby Anomnity88 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:27 am

I like things as realistic as possible. I like endoscopies in women the best, esp when you can see their bodies from the outside too & the vid shows a clear transition from outside to inside. In art, I prefer the more realiatic styles too. No big bellies. Slight bulges, esp from the neck down the esophagus are acceptable. I also like it when there is any bump it eventually shrinks down.
Anomnity88
Somewhat familiar

Postby Emi » Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:54 am

For preds, I love hard muscular hairy bellies, like this:
Spoiler: show

This is the best belly for me. Hard muscles guarantee that the prey will never break through. Hard ABS can PRESS the prey inside which is very hot for me.
Hair on male belly makes it look even more maleish which is also so cool.

Second place: Fat hairy belly like this:

Well... no cool ABS, but at least this belly belongs to a man who loves to eat much which is also hot.

Bellies I dislike:
Absolutely clean AND too slim belly with no hair:

I actually dislike male preds who looks too young, too slim/weak, girlish. No sense.

Too fat:

I dislike irreally big same-size-like bellies.
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby NyaatoShiroi » Mon Apr 27, 2020 6:16 am

Hmmm... i am like swollen, squirmy, struggling and noisy belly, its my good taste since i am prefer same-size/larger prey~ :gulp:
I am create an peace within chaos i have in my doomed mind ♪

I am a enjoyer of dark, morbid and passionate M/F, with unwillingness and fatality ♡
NyaatoShiroi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Flatheaddog » Tue Apr 28, 2020 12:50 pm

This will probably be a long post but that's because this what I day dream about all the time!

I like a belly with a bit of Chub on it before I even go in. I think I prefer the belly to have vague shapes that represent the figure(s) within and an already round belly helps accomplish this look. As the prey burps up the air in their stomach I like to see a stomach contract though, but this is optional. As digestion takes its course, I really enjoy seeing what's left of a prey get sifted through the preds intestines and their stomach grows into a more saggy, bottom heavy look. Bigbig and Asseman do this well! I

In terms of size I like to see a big belly! Multiple prey is great but I like the predator to stop when they can no longer move. Even better is just one BIG meal that a smaller predator consumes. This said, I also enjoy seeing a belly that is just enough of a hassle to make it harder to walk but not enough to completely immobilize the pred. Regardless I think the thrill for me is partly in knowing someone might wander across you trying to digest and predators embracing the overstuffed, sluggish feeling of devouring something much bigger than themselves.
Flatheaddog
Been posting for a bit

Postby JeebyHeebies » Sat May 16, 2020 5:15 pm

For me, I like it where the belly is just big enough to believably fit a person in there, and maybe a little bigger. Any more and I lose interest. Also like struggles, but like a few pokes around it instead of so much thrashing you can barely tell it's a belly.
JeebyHeebies
Somewhat familiar

Postby NyaatoShiroi » Sat Mar 30, 2024 11:31 pm

I love them to be round, bulgy and noisy, with squirming prey inside, even if it's macro/micro.
I am create an peace within chaos i have in my doomed mind ♪

I am a enjoyer of dark, morbid and passionate M/F, with unwillingness and fatality ♡
NyaatoShiroi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Emperor_Palpatine » Sun Mar 31, 2024 12:51 pm

Big, pregnant looking, maybe a bit of love handle. Hefty tits resting heavily atop them. Wonderful.
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=15662 /RP preferences

Walk in the room and I know they all know man
If they don't know, put on a little show
Emperor_Palpatine
Heavy user

Postby IddlerItaler » Sun Mar 31, 2024 1:22 pm

Belly size isn't that important for me. What I care about is whether that belly is accompanied by an internal shot, or a precedent panel showing the prey being swallowed. I find any belly piece so much sweeter to look at if they are a climax to a story involving the prey (their likely demise, but also a happy pred-prey relationship in case of endo). Failing that, I'll take round bellies with detailed bulges to let us garner more details about the prey, though I've enjoyed plenty of "bowling ball" bellies as well in the past.

Liz wrote:I don't mind realistic bulges, however I love tightly compressed prey in the predators belly. The idea that the prey is helpless to the point they can barely move other than the odd squirm and maybe reaching down between their legs to play with themselves if they enjoy their demise.

The tightness is increased by the fact most of my predators enjoy using a belt across their belly to make it even more tight for the caught prey. My main character's company sells stretch clothing so predators can eat in style without ripped clothing and in a normal situation Liz would have a large belly under her dress of office attire with a belt on the outfit making ever so tight as she can can walk around showing them off.

It works for both pleasure and pain. Having prey unable to escape their digestive embrace or having a more Endo pet being held so tightly as she has complete power over them. So in short I love half the size the prey would make in a belly.

I love this.
IddlerItaler
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ghrelin » Sun Mar 31, 2024 3:29 pm

Ghrelin wrote:more or less realistic in relation to the size of pred vs prey, and taking the pred's muscle/fat/skin into account. so not too super round but not too defined either, and just big enough to contain whatever's in it. no compression/shrinking of the prey, no extra room to move around. i prefer similar size or size difference (bigger pred, smaller prey), but not macro/micro. usually i don't go for anything too overly huge, but every now and then i'll be in the mood for a multiple prey scenario--in which case, it can get just big enough to immobilize the pred but stops there. my top preference for size, though, is something they can still carry around. big enough to be cumbersome, but not enough that they're totally immobilized (though they'll probably just want to sleep it off anyway).

Forgot I posted here so many ages ago. My tastes have expanded a bit since then, it seems!
I still agree with the first sentence (bolded) regarding general appearance/tightness. Not a fan of the "cellophane wrapped" look or rounded balloon-like bellies, but I like at least a little definition of the prey's shape being visible (at least while they're still solid >.> ).

But as for size, I've grown a liking for larger prey and mass vore scenarios, as well as micros in the right situations. So at this point, I'd say the size of the belly is less important to me than how well it corresponds to the size/shape of the prey. I can just choose the right size/number of prey depending on my mood.

Edited to add: even my preference for tightness is subject to exceptions in the right context. It's still my top preference, but I'm more flexible than I used to be.
Ghrelin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby JettCabino » Wed Apr 03, 2024 1:46 pm

Any belly size or bulge type or lack thereof. Granted, I am a gay guy into more beefy or hairy or fat guys (with exceptions regarding robots or certain anthros), but the size or shape of the gut I haven't had too much thought into it, or at least any preferences that are substantial. I equally adore bulges of exact prey shape or little to no proper bulges/mainly rounded guts, to no external impacts whatsoever. Belly type with prey inside just works as a near automatic win for me.
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=57209
My rp interests ^^^
JettCabino
Somewhat familiar

Postby theonlymatt » Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:27 pm

A huge stomache is one of those things that causes an uncanny valley response in me. It might not strictly realistic but looking very pregnant is about the limit of my tastes. Same with with the imprints. They should hint or imply what is in the belly at most. I couldn't be able to see facial expressions.
theonlymatt
Somewhat familiar

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion