How Do You Prefer The Pred's Belly To Look?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

How Do You Prefer The Pred's Belly To Look?

Postby Tornadochaser1 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:08 pm

So, I've seen many vore pics, and the belly's come in all sizes. We got bellies that can be so big, the rest of the pred's body can't even touch the ground. We got belly's that are large enough to touch or "barely" not touch the ground where the pred can still walk. We have bellies in vore scenarios where the pred, in the case of a women pred I suppose when I say this, look like they're nine months pregnant or maybe a couple months overdue, after swallowing their prey. And we even have flat bellies, where the prey is so small, they don't even make the pred's belly bulge at all.

And this doesn't just relate to human preds, this relates to all pred's, be they human, animal, or even plant in rare cases. Be they feral or anthro animals. Be they small preds gulping big prey, or big preds gulping small prey. Be they male or female.

But the question here is, what belly look do you prefer for the pred?

Being a big fan of femal preds, I prefer the belly to the look where they seem nine months pregnant to a couple months past the due date after swallowing their prey, be it, oral, anal or unbirth. Bellies bigger then that don't really catch my interest. I want the pred to still have some range of motion.

But let me hear your thoughts, what, belly size, I guess, do you prefer and why?
Tornadochaser1
Participator

Re: How Do You Prefer The Pred's Belly To Look?

Postby BelleJar » Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:17 pm

hmm well i generally prefer female preds when i'm looking through art and prefer anywhere from the major post thanksgiving type bloat (usually reserved for stuffing with tinies/food and tinies) or 9 months pregnant with triplets XD
for the smaller one i guess because i like the idea of the pred being able to move around without anyone knowing ^.^ like "ohhhh god i'm stuffed! uh-oh i'm outta tp/paper towels/crackers/bubble wrap, better go to the store" and nobody knows there are a bunch of tinies gurgling up! is nice ^.^
the triplets (or more tbh) one is more like i want a semi realistically sized tum but i also want the pred to be able to get around if she wants to. the whole "stuffed full can't move!" thing is kinda boring like ohh well what is she supposed to do? hope shes got a couple books or her computer nearby DX
boop
BelleJar
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Lightness0001 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:09 pm

I usually prefer bellies to be like... at least about half the size of the pred. And not round. It oughta have at least some odd angles due to the prey. Of course, if we're gonna be digesting, then it can round out some.
Feel free to support me on Ko-fi!
Lightness0001
Somewhat familiar

Postby twitchystitch » Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:27 pm

Personally I like it best when the belly seems to corrospond to the size of the prey; if the predator is about the same size as the prey, then you'd get a belly as big as the rest of her put together, and so on. It's not immersion breaking or totally unrealistic, exactly, if you get a gut that's a lot bigger or smaller than you'd expect, but skewing it off too much can look a bit odd to me?

Generally I like to skew towards bigger belly, if you gotta make a guess at it? And I really like to see some big bulges where the prey is struggling against the stomach, or the lining of their body is showing through.
twitchystitch
New to the forum

Postby GramzonTheDragon » Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:08 pm

Well referring to just size, I like somewhere in the range of 70-150% of a feral pred's body mass for their prey. Enough to still keep it relatively contained between their legs and still move. Ican go bigger in a lot of cases though.

For anthros predators, about 80-200% is a nice range for me.

The pred having a very large gut while still being able to move it a big plus for me in general, so a strong pred capable to lugging around a same size meal at close to full mobility to get away to somewhere more comfy or do other things is nice.
GramzonTheDragon
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby sweetladyamy » Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:34 pm

Depends on the predator.

A girl/t-girl...yeah, pregnancy plus some. As for quadruped animals, canines/felines should still be able to move around but also have a significant bulge. As for most reptiles, that's a give or take. Serpents, absolute must have a bulge in the shape of me.
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby N-Mario » Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:43 pm

Depends on the predator.

I prefer them to be clean, but squishy, Soft, no digesting, I just wanna be held friendly inside by the predator. I can accept the belly bouncing for tenderness and fun rides. Otherwise, I just want them to swallow me whole to be kept warm in place. Just a nice, friendly place to hang out inside my predator.
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Postby lurknbite420 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:13 pm

The best pred bellies are big/same-sized, squirmy ones that is the same size, no shrinking or anything. Overtime, then it can round out a bit(because, well, something called digestion). Mostly irregular and tight, so you can see the prey themselves in the pred. I really like being able to see the prey struggle, like face/body/foot/hand imprints.

This can be for any pred.

For safekeeping vore, really round bellies are alright(like in pregnancy).
lurknbite420
New to the forum

Postby CherryBlossom » Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:32 am

Tight, messy, smelly, and loud. I love realistic stomachs filled to the rim with foods of all sorts, while the stomach noisily digests it all. Huge turn on.
CherryBlossom
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jayezox » Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:29 am

Just enough of a dent in the belly for evidence that the prey is there. Anything more and it starts to look uncomfortable. For humans, that's all I'll take unless it's a cutaway that skews the bulge and focuses on what's going on in there. For ferals, I'm a little more lenient. The belly can be bigger as long as it doesn't start looking pregnant.
Jayezox
---

Postby MechaSharkZilla » Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:44 am

Just a large enough bulge that it looks like the pred overate or is bloated. Pregnancy size only really works for monster girls that have a second, larger stomach the pred will go to after the first, and anything larger is too big IMO.
MechaSharkZilla
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Miridium » Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:22 am

I'm a minority in that I dislike gigantic bellies. I really will never get why people like them to be bigger than the preds themselves.
Miridium
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby minakotomoka14 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:24 am

Since my main specialty is macro/micro, I`d go with flat. Most of the times the prey is so small that it doesn`t even make any bulge at all. I don`t know, there`s just something about being eaten and the predator can go about their daily business as if you`re not even there, and no one else would suspect you had been eaten at all.
Prey-leaning switch gal and writer with a passion for M/F vore and a love for being devoured by giant men of all kinds.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Bazzel » Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:53 am

Depending on the predator and their physiology, I enjoy seeing a nice rotund paunch that doesn't overtake their frame or hinder mobility. Not necessarily circular in shape, but enough of a gut that might occasionally wiggle from the activity inside, as well as being very receptive of outer attention in the form of rubbings.
Bazzel
New to the forum

Postby 32n59Deleted » Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:58 am

The belly should in general get no bigger than those bulges you might develop after pigging out at an all-you-can-eat buffet - in other words, just large enough that your pred is not really encumbered by you and that she can snicker and hide her crime from her friends who would just assume she had a really hearty lunch (the belly SHOULD look like the pred has eaten particularly well during her last meal). There is quite the sense of power and dominance that comes from you being too small to make any meaningful negative impact on your pred's lifestyle and that she could forget about you at any time just like she would any other meal she's eaten before.

The "bowling ball" bellies don't really do anything for me. I hate it when preds are incapacitated by prey, totally ruins part of the aesthetic and power dynamics.
32n59Deleted
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby tigercloud » Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:00 am

I also prefer the Belly to stay normal. But it would not make sense on Same-Size so big bellies are there okay^^

I'm personaly more into GTS or Macro/Micro, so the belly should look normal (can also have a tiny bulge if the prey was a bit bigger)^^ I think it looks also much more aesthetic than a huge belly, thats more big, than the Pred itself. But I have to admit I'm also not so much into big belies or too big breats - In short a really tiny bulge is okay or just flat ("normal")

But it's just my preference, I'm happy that here is stuff for everyone x3
Angel GTS Vore-Artist - My Gallery
---
Check out the Ekas Disinterest Filter
tigercloud
Participator

Postby Synesthasia » Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:24 am

Personally I think like a smaller bulge looks better, followed by added fat afterwards..I hate when they just look pregnant, can't stand the whole "back to the womb" mentality.

Funny enough I've actually seen a cousin I was super close to in one of those videos of pregnant women with vore captions. Decided not to tell her because holy fucking shit that'd be awkward.
Synesthasia
New to the forum

Postby SmokyKisses » Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:29 pm

Well, seeing as I do unbirth and that involves the womb, "pregnant" is a good look. Very good look indeed. More extreme sizes are fine with me as well. As large as what a normal-sized human would look stuffed into a womb of someone about the same size, maybe not, but I do like unbirth preds with nice big pregnancies.

(Something I'm writing even lampshades the whole "bigger on the inside" aspect of unbirthing...)
SmokyKisses
Been posting for a bit

Postby Wolfsage » Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:50 pm

I perfer the swollen belly, but not too big. The couple of months pregnacy-looking one I'd say. That's my favorite!
The Sage Wolf of the forest.
Wolfsage
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby R_U_Snacksize » Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:28 pm

For me it depends on size of pred compared to prey. Macro/micro might not have any bulge, micro/,macro would have a huge bulge unless a decent reason is given to explain why not.
R_U_Snacksize
Advanced Vorarephile

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion