Vore in video games

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Vore in video games

Postby Paradox » Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:44 am

xsharinganx2 wrote:
Paradox wrote:
lazulite_sword wrote:...

http://store.steampowered.com/app/253840/ here ya go. just came out yesterday and it's on sale

yeah sorry, maybe i could have mentioned that >->
Btw, instead of pics i decided to add a recording to that.
Hope you wont mind the double postings. :roll:

what happenes if you lose all your health inside the bubble girl?

Normal death animation (Shantae turning into lights and falling apart in thin air... the slimegirl stays big just empty.)
You're welcome to visit my Gallery here on Ekas :3
(just click on the dancing girl)
Paradox
---

Postby MirceaKitsune » Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:59 am

lazulite_sword wrote:http://store.steampowered.com/app/253840/ here ya go. just came out yesterday and it's on sale

For a moment there, I thought that Steam game might have been made by the same team that created a vore game here on Eka's. I guess that can be excused by the fact that I've only seen that genie girl in games from this site, and had no idea she was part of a real series :lol: I quickly realized that sadly, a vore game of that quality is most certainly impossible.
Vore Tournament - A FOSS vore FPS based on Xonotic.
Patreon - Please support me if you enjoy my projects.
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby VirtuosoViking » Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:59 pm

MirceaKitsune wrote:For a moment there, I thought that Steam game might have been made by the same team that created a vore game here on Eka's. I guess that can be excused by the fact that I've only seen that genie girl in games from this site, and had no idea she was part of a real series :lol: I quickly realized that sadly, a vore game of that quality is most certainly impossible.

Yeah, the Shantae games weren't really advertised that much. Half-Genie Hero looks like the only one that got a lot of attention, I think mostly cause it was Kickstarted. Damn, I really wish I knew about it. Would have backed it up. They're great games, though. I'd say get em. They're on sale on Steam, so you can get the 2nd, 3rd, and Half-Genie Hero for about 35 bucks. The first one is on the Game Boy, and you can get it on the virtual console on the Wii U.

Anyway, in HGH, there's a little vore theme, sorta, in one of the worlds.
Spoiler: show
There is a village of maidens that are being kidnapped. The non-main villain, Techno Baron, is taking the maidens and letting fish glomp their lower bodies to make "counterfeit mermaids" so that they can be thrown in barrels and sold as monster snacks. It's implied that he used real mermaids in the past.
When it comes to most bosses, thank god for obvious, glowing weak spots.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Nauran » Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:08 am

Any know of any word on Milia Wars' release?
Nauran
Been posting for a bit

Postby 8Shapes4Colors » Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:31 am

Nauran wrote:Any know of any word on Milia Wars' release?

It's out.
viewtopic.php?f=79&t=47885
Treat everyone else with more respect than you treat yourself and only the foolish will call you selfish.
-Something I made up on the fly
8Shapes4Colors
Somewhat familiar

Postby brainstorm » Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:44 pm

New game nioh which is like if ninja gaiden and dark souls had a baby.

Is coming out soon, they vore scenes a few where woman who has leech like mouth in boss fight sucks you dry, another boss fight you deal with toad guy who swallows on occasion it happens at 8:25 of this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FygdEPYlvo&t=11s
brainstorm
???

Postby MisterEbony » Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:03 am

Here is ome for the retro lovers.... on the ds I recently got a cheap strategy game called ambition of the slimes. The key machanic is you feed your slimes to various humans to possess them for yohr sinister benefit. Even the icon for the game has some one swallowing a slime, and the sound for it is pretty realistic. Now if only they had made the slimes cuter...

Also, on the subject of half genie hero, that mermaid level sure had a lot of potential fetish fuel! Please someone do a pic of the "fake mermaids" getting coked up!
Voraphile, Furry, Brony, and Gamer.

Shall we play a game?
MisterEbony
???

Postby DrakeX » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:17 pm

Not directly shown but directly implied; there is an option in the cyber lab in digimon cyber sleuth called "load digimon" wich consist, and thats how the tutorial screen describes it to you, in "having one of your digimons absorb up to 4 others to become stronger, the higher lv of the digimons consumed the higher the stats are"

One of the common ways to raise your digimon stats is by using unwanted digimon scans (a gauge that fills up each time you encounter a digimon. Wich Lets you create said digimon when it reaches 100%) to create digimons you're not planing to use, put them in a farm where they will lv up on their own, and then feed them to your team to increase their stats.

So basically you are rising digimons fated to either be your team, or become part of the digimons in your team
DrakeX
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TimeConsuming » Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:13 pm

Fingers crossed on Vore in the Xenoblade Chronicles 2.
Although not guaranteed, usually games that feature a massive whale/leviathan creature have a certain amount promise.

Honestly a lot of switch titles look great...
TimeConsuming
New to the forum

Postby RuffledFerret » Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:43 pm

Flipped on the cooking channel on Stardew Valley and found this interesting bit:
"Lucky Lunch! An old legend has it that this meal is irresistable to spirits of luck and fortune. After consuming it, you're likely to attract a good spirit into your belly, where it will bless you with good fortune until the meal is digested! Sounds weird, huh? I can't say I believe it, but the meal is delicious nonetheless!"
RuffledFerret
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Heath2 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:32 am

TimeConsuming wrote:Fingers crossed on Vore in the Xenoblade Chronicles 2.
Although not guaranteed, usually games that feature a massive whale/leviathan creature have a certain amount promise.

Honestly a lot of switch titles look great...

Probably, maybe just one will do.
Heath2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby vorenz » Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:48 am

Do we know if there is any vore in Resident Evil 7 yet?

/edit
Ok let me clarify that question as I know that it seems there is cannibalism in it so that's vore.
Is there any Monster vore in RE7.
Sick and weak from my condition
This lust, this vampyric addiction
To her alone in full submission
None better.... Nymphetamine
vorenz
Participator

Postby Chozo » Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:33 pm

This thread is super long and I can't be bothered to read through all 137 pages to see if this has already been said before, so if it has been said before then I apologize.

In the game South Park: The Stick of Truth there is an entire level that takes place inside of someone's ass, so anyone who is a fan of M/M anal vore (which I personally am not, but I know some people are) then I'd highly recommend checking this game out. It's also a really great game in general and well worth playing even if you aren't a fan of South Park, IMHO.

It is a real shame in my opinion that this was M/M and not F/M, but I guess there's a bit of a double standard where something like that inside of a male's ass is considered comedy, but if they did the exact same thing but inside of a woman's ass then it would probably be considered sexual and the game would have been forced to have an AO rating. :|

But if you are okay with male anal vore stuff, this is probably the best example (probably the only example, actually) you'll find in any video game, so check it out if you are, and also like I said its a pretty cool game in general. 8)
Chozo
Somewhat familiar

Postby Random_person » Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:15 am

MisterEbony wrote:Here is ome for the retro lovers.... on the ds I recently got a cheap strategy game called ambition of the slimes. The key machanic is you feed your slimes to various humans to possess them for yohr sinister benefit. Even the icon for the game has some one swallowing a slime, and the sound for it is pretty realistic. Now if only they had made the slimes cuter...

Also, on the subject of half genie hero, that mermaid level sure had a lot of potential fetish fuel! Please someone do a pic of the "fake mermaids" getting coked up!

I think this is the game you're talking about?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HoZ4ph3I2Vc

Trailer video features two instances of the key mechanic working. One time successful, one time fail. :28 and 1:25
Random_person
Participator

Postby DrakeX » Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:05 am

there was this nintendo DS game wich name i cannot remember but you controlled 3 zombie kids, there was a level where you found alligators one of the enemies, if you got too close to them they would goble up your character and remain there with bulgin bellies draining your health until 1; you smashed buttons to burst out of the alligator, or 2; your health reached zero wich then your character would inmediatly show outside the alligator making their usual death animation.

if you used cheat codes to gain unlimited health, then you could just remain inside the alligator indefinily as long as you didnt struggled since he couldnt kill you
DrakeX
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Richter » Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:28 am

vorenz wrote:Do we know if there is any vore in Resident Evil 7 yet?

/edit
Ok let me clarify that question as I know that it seems there is cannibalism in it so that's vore.
Is there any Monster vore in RE7.

The final boss will pull you into it's mouth if you get too close or fail to damage it enough.
Richter
Somewhat familiar

Postby balanced-guy » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:27 pm

Pitfall: The Lost Expedition - In the game, if you swim in the water, crocodiles will rise up and snap you up whole in their jaws. You can tap a button to escape though.

https://youtu.be/YqLGMU7LgNM?t=317 - Here's an example of it happening at 5:20.
balanced-guy
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Gutlover » Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:23 am

I see someone already beat me to it, but yeah in Resident Evil 7 when Eveline turns into the giant mold monster she will swallow you whole if you don't block.

As soon as I finished the game I had to come on here to make sure the bossfight vore was mentioned. The game story itself is kind of about vore in a way. Since Eveline absorbs the minds of her victims.
Gutlover
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ImaginaryZ » Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:11 pm

@DrakeX This game? "Teenage Zombies: Invasion of the Alien Brain Thingys!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7pwqctoNzw&t=0m18s though they burst out in this instance. Nice toony gator!
Loving-Ultra-Cuddle-Soft-Vore aficionado;
Fur Affinity
Deviant Art
YouTube
Nothing worth doing is easy!
ImaginaryZ
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DrakeX » Sat Feb 04, 2017 5:33 pm

Yoshi´s Story, allready been mentioned but a specific enemy i though it worthed mentioning was the boss for the third world Cloud N. Candy. just as the name says, he was a giant cloud of candy, and how did you defeat him? by licking him again and again wich would cause him to shrink smaller and smaller and eventually dissapear into yoshi´s belly
DrakeX
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion