Vore in video games

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Vore in video games

Postby Richter » Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:37 pm

They're adding finishers to Killer Instinct now. Maybe we'll get Riptor's vore finisher.
Richter
Somewhat familiar

Postby Daea » Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:12 pm

Richter wrote:They're adding finishers to Killer Instinct now. Maybe we'll get Riptor's vore finisher.

Loved Riptor's No Mercy move back in the original, and apparently just today it was announced Riptor will be getting an ultimate (the finishing move) in the next batch.
I get the feeling they'll just go with Riptor's acid spit or tail impale, if anything, but who knows? One can just keep their fingers crossed~
Regardless, it's apparently not set for release until May, if I'm reading things right, so still a few months off.
Only Fulgore's ultimate has been shown by the Killer Instinct team of this newest batch, so far.
Ah well, I don't even own an XB1 for this KI, so I'll just be waiting to see if a compilation is put up on Youtube for it, eventually. XD
Daea
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jayezox » Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:19 am

RuffledFerret wrote:In Breath of the Wild [snip]

You beat me to it. I just got to that area. Here's another one with minor spoilers, but I'm sure everyone that played it has seen one by now.

Spoiler: show
The dungeons are inside of giant mechanical animals. They are very alive and detailed, even compared to living JabuJabu. It's probably the most detailed internals I've ever seen in a video game even if it's more like endo than vore.
Jayezox
---

Postby Heath2 » Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:06 pm

Jayezox wrote:
RuffledFerret wrote:In Breath of the Wild [snip]

You beat me to it. I just got to that area. Here's another one with minor spoilers, but I'm sure everyone that played it has seen one by now.

The dungeons are inside of giant mechanical animals. They are very alive and detailed, even compared to living JabuJabu. It's probably the most detailed internals I've ever seen in a video game even if it's more like endo than vore.

Especially being that the Beasts are machines.
Heath2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby MisterEbony » Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:26 pm

Speaking of machine vores, while I was scared by it the mechon in xenoblade, they do qualify for this.
Voraphile, Furry, Brony, and Gamer.

Shall we play a game?
MisterEbony
???

Postby nobody3 » Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:16 am

There seem to be implications of vore regarding the hinoxes in Breath of the Wild. A lot of time they drop the roasted remnants of fishes or even whole birds, and the way they lick their lips at Link seem to imply they eat travelers they stumble upon. As far as I know, they don't have a vore attack, though.
nobody3
Been posting for a bit

Postby Char89 » Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:21 pm

nobody3 wrote:There seem to be implications of vore regarding the hinoxes in Breath of the Wild. A lot of time they drop the roasted remnants of fishes or even whole birds, and the way they lick their lips at Link seem to imply they eat travelers they stumble upon. As far as I know, they don't have a vore attack, though.

It would've been nice if there's a side quest where one ate one of the travelers and you had to kill the hinox to free him/her.
I'm a Charizard and I want all Pikachus in my tummy.^^
Char89
Participator

Postby PonyThroat » Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:19 pm

Char89 wrote:
nobody3 wrote:There seem to be implications of vore regarding the hinoxes in Breath of the Wild. A lot of time they drop the roasted remnants of fishes or even whole birds, and the way they lick their lips at Link seem to imply they eat travelers they stumble upon. As far as I know, they don't have a vore attack, though.

It would've been nice if there's a side quest where one ate one of the travelers and you had to kill the hinox to free him/her.

Now that's a worthy mod idea
PonyThroat
Should be painting....

Postby Jayezox » Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:01 am

PonyThroat wrote:
Char89 wrote:

Now that's a worthy mod idea

Or DLC.

What I'm thinking of right now is after Link spins to win and kills one there's a traveler that comes out than says "ugh, I've been inside that thing for months"
Jayezox
---

Postby ChibiToy » Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:05 am

Nobody here mentioned Tales of Berseria?

The whole game revolves around a girl named Velvet who (untypical vore) eats demons(and seraphim alike) with her demon arm...
Pretty funny, theres no actual vore animation when she does but some sounds and she's regularly talking like "I devoured so many" and "right here in my stomach"
and at the end of most battles I heard that strange noise which I could only think of being her arm swallowing the poor enemies.
I can certainly say it's the first popular vore-focused rpg I've played(Of course, like I said, not an actual fetish-game so most of it is more or less implied)

The heck, there's even a little girl which subconsciously eats her own mother who turned into a demon!
God, please throw brains from the the heavens... or bricks. Doesn't matter as long as you hit! x3
ChibiToy
Participator

Postby RuffledFerret » Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:37 am

In Starbound it is possible to find a flesh biome. The walls and floor are made of flesh, obviously, and pools of acid can be found throughout. No sound effects or interesting music, unfortunately.
There is also another similar biome called Heck that contains various organs, such as hearts and intestines.
RuffledFerret
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ChibiToy » Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:59 am

I'm aware anyone probably knows that by now but I didn't see a link to
the turok mecha-t-rex vore scene:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBQ4VnPyBBU

Really well made considering the time it was done.(And one of my most favorite scene at that time)
God, please throw brains from the the heavens... or bricks. Doesn't matter as long as you hit! x3
ChibiToy
Participator

Postby ian66613 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:13 pm

The cobra enemies will devour you whole if toaded in FFXIV's palace of the dead: https://www.reddit.com/r/ffxiv/comments ... s/dffpcyk/
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby ChibiToy » Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:00 am

ian66613 wrote:The cobra enemies will devour you whole if toaded in FFXIV's palace of the dead: https://www.reddit.com/r/ffxiv/comments ... s/dffpcyk/

Oh, oh, while we're at it.
In FFIX there was this giant bird monster in the tree (village?) which gobbled up your characters until only one remained.
It was a real downer it stopped there since the swallowed characters were KO'ed :D
ChibiToy
Participator

Postby Sabrina » Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:00 pm

ian66613 wrote:The cobra enemies will devour you whole if toaded in FFXIV's palace of the dead: https://www.reddit.com/r/ffxiv/comments ... s/dffpcyk/

Anyone have video of this? Sounds like it would be lovely to see!
Sabrina
New to the forum

Postby swordstance101 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:06 am

ChibiToy wrote:

Oh, oh, while we're at it.
In FFIX there was this giant bird monster in the tree (village?) which gobbled up your characters until only one remained.
It was a real downer it stopped there since the swallowed characters were KO'ed :D

I have found a video for you then. This also seems to include a One Piece fighting game and Saga Frontier giant toad. The Zuu is at the beginning to about 8 seconds.
https://youtube.com/watch?v=k-wYVq43yPc

Another one I would like to mention is The Last Story. It has 2 spider bosses that eat people. This video below starts it at 46 seconds although the entire video has game vore in it. Enjoy. :)
https://youtube.com/watch?v=lU8uqgM70bE
swordstance101
New to the forum

Postby jaggedjagd » Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:23 pm

Ni No Kuni

One of the in-game fariytales tells the story of "The Cowardly Prince and the Lion". The prince gets swallowed alive by the lion and the lion governs his kingdom instead, receiving advice from the prince from inside his belly.

jaggedjagd
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Char89 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:25 pm

jaggedjagd wrote:Ni No Kuni

One of the in-game fariytales tells the story of "The Cowardly Prince and the Lion". The prince gets swallowed alive by the lion and the lion governs his kingdom instead, receiving advice from the prince from inside his belly.

This was already mentioned here.
Char89
Participator

Postby jaggedjagd » Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:21 pm

Hollow Knight

A sidequest requires you to free imprisoned grubs all over the world and reunite them with their...father? This is what happens when you manage to find all of them.

at 0:45

Also, the Hunter's Journal gets pretty vorish at times. Like the entry for the Ambloom (a mushroom creature):
"Lie on your belly, open your maw and let this tasty morsel stroll straight to your stomach."
Hunter = best character. ~3~

Char89 wrote:This was already mentioned here.

Where? I did search for Ni No Kuni and yielded no results. Only found the fairy mother was mentioned before.
jaggedjagd
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Char89 » Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:30 pm

Obviously you haven't looked hard enough. I don't remember when it was mentioned but I do remember seeing Cowardly prince and lion
Char89
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion