Vore in video games

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Vore in video games

Postby Myuutsuu85 » Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:41 am

Boundy22 wrote:
That is Totally Awesome :) , Thanks for your videos and I hope you can upload more scenes with Female prey , How many Factions in the game that has Females ?

The enemy I meant from Total war Warhammer 1 was squig , IIRC it can swallow enemies whole and there is female Dark Elfs in the game

No, as far as i see and know, Warhammer 1 had only Wood Elves. But yes, at least Skarsniks Squiq does eat his enemies, too.

Alesleo wrote:
Thanks for sharing. These are pretty good and the carnosaur one was pretty funny :D

You're welcome. Yes, i guess you could say that :D
Myuutsuu85
Participator

Postby Boundy22 » Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:10 pm

Myuutsuu85 wrote:
Boundy22 wrote:
That is Totally Awesome :) , Thanks for your videos and I hope you can upload more scenes with Female prey , How many Factions in the game that has Females ?

The enemy I meant from Total war Warhammer 1 was squig , IIRC it can swallow enemies whole and there is female Dark Elfs in the game

No, as far as i see and know, Warhammer 1 had only Wood Elves. But yes, at least Skarsniks Squiq does eat his enemies, too.

Thanks for the answer , but to make my question more clear , I wanted to ask about the female factions in Warhammer 2 not 1 , I noticed in your warhammer 2 video that the first female faction is looking different than the elfs , So are they a reskinned elfs or a different faction

And yea the first game had only the wood elfs as the only female faction , I just forgot their exact name so i thought they were called Dark Elfs , I hope you can do a video of the squid eating them :)
Boundy22
Participator

Postby Valheru » Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:44 pm

Cuphead (Contra / Alien Soldier with a 30s cartoon artstyle) just came out, and at least so far there is one fight against a rat that gets eaten by a giant cat halfway through so you end up fighting said cat that spits ghost rats at you.

For the more humanoid preferences, while it's not seen it's sort of implied by a battle soon after against a giant mermaid that spits pirate ghosts at you. I haven't seen the whole game yet to find any other moments.
Valheru
New to the forum

Postby nobody3 » Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:13 am

Speaking of Cuphead...

Spoiler: show
At one point, you must fight King Dice. Before you fight him directly, you must gamble again, most of which'll have you fight a miniboss. Before you fight the boss, however, King Dice's mouth will envelop the camera, followed by an audible gulp.
nobody3
Been posting for a bit

Postby mcmacburger » Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:45 pm

Myuutsuu85 wrote:
Boundy22 wrote:
Myuutsuu85 wrote:Short Warhammer II clip featuring a Kroxigor devouring a Dark Elf Witch.
https://youtu.be/uAAQv9fWXkY

Wonderful , I love Soft Vore scenes featuing female prey with smooth and nice swallowing whole , Thanks for putting this

I hope you upload more scenes from that game

BTW If I remember then there was also an enemy in Total War Warhammer that can swallow enemies whole and there are female elfs in it , Did you try to make it swallow the Elfs whole ?

Hmm.. i propably don't recall all if them. Regarding Warhammer I there was the spider that often swallows enemies, though i don't know, if you can still call it softvore, as it's implied that the victim get's impaled prior to consumption.

For Warhammer II there is also the Hydra and the Carnosaur. Saddly the Carnosaur is really clippy, as you will see.
Second try, this time with a Skaven again, might match slightly better.

https://youtu.be/Usg6aPsMfCM
Give me a shout, if something is missing.

Oh man.... if they patch that carnosaur animation, it has the makings to be one of my all-time favorite video game vore scenes. I know they patched the hydra animation so dead enemies didn't float in the air when it tried eating them, so here's hoping.
.;;...;;...;;;;….;;...;;...;;;;....;;;;..
.;;;.;;;..;;..;;…;;;.;;;..;;..;;..;;..;;.
.;;.;.;;..;;.......;;.;.;;..;;;;;;..;;.....
.;;...;;..;;..;;…;;...;;..;;..;;..;;..;;.
.;;...;;...;;;;....;;...;;..;;..;;...;;;;..
mcmacburger
Been posting for a bit

Postby LadySenka » Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:22 pm

I did do a quick search, but apologies if any of these have been posted before.

Guild Wars 2: The Amber wurm of the world boss event 'Triple Trouble' involves having to be swallowed alive by the wurm so you can attack it from the inside - it spits you out afterwards though.

Final Fantasy XIV: The World of Darkness wing of the Crystal Tower raid has a boss fight where, if you play as a DPS class, you have to get shrunk down and swallowed by the boss in order to attack it. Also, if you fail the Bismarck primal fight, the cutscene implies that the creature swallows not only your party, but the entire island you're on!

Path of Exile: Arguably not vore, but perhaps still noteworthy - there's a part of the storyline that implies you enter a demonic creature in order to kill it. The area is called 'Belly of the Beast' and the tileset graphics are very visceral and fleshy.
LadySenka
New to the forum

Postby sabrina_diamond » Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:56 pm

Some implied hard-vore in the town of Mystcroft (Apsaydaaun) where the spirit called Myx compared humans to being like halloween candy... This happened in the game DragonFable for a 2011 Halloween quest
Attachments
Candy humans.jpg
Human candy
Karma.jpg
Karma?
Cake.jpg
Olapen vs the Cake
*Chomp, slideee, gurgle gurgle* Must have ate something off! *screaming*
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby nobody3 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:13 pm

Some vore in the latest episode of Guardians of the Galaxy Telltale Games.

At one point, a giant worm alien swallows the guardians, forcing Peter to go out and hunt for engines to help get them out. Be warned, at the end of the sequence players can choose to go out through the mouth or the rear.
nobody3
Been posting for a bit

Postby dagar » Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:09 am

Some implied vore in South Park, the Fractured but Whole.

During the visit to the Peppermint Hippo strip club, you go into the back and fight a horde of strippers. During this time, the DJ is introducing the girls as they get their turns, and one black women is introduced as "Be careful, because she will shove you straight up her butthole!" Later, when you go back you can get a selfie with her and she'll say "You want me to shove you up my butt? Oh, just a selfie? Okay." There is also a super stripper introduced who threatens you crush you in her butt cheeks.... And lastly so far there is a buddy power with Professor Chaos that has him shove his hamster "minion" up your butt for you to launch at security devices to "hack" them.
dagar
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby dagar » Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:44 am

Another in South park: Fractured but Whole.
A decent way through the game you'll face Shub-niggurath, who the police were feeding black people to because elder gods are settled by dark meat and poisoned by white meat... so to win you have to shove police officers in the way of the "devour" attack. It's a flash of a tendrils and the guys are gone so all implied, no visuals.
dagar
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby N-Mario » Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:21 pm

Anyone know if the sharks in the game Lego Worlds can eat/swallow anything, whether it is creatures, or figures? Or do they just swim around? Looking at videos, they look like V2 sharks. Unfortunately, I have yet come across any images/videos of them eating or swallowing something.
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Postby DrakeX » Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:04 pm

Another from wildstar; early in the game, in the dominion side, you are asked to fight chompy the devourer, a chompacabra (small, big mouthed furrie critter famous for being able to eat things much larger than themselves and not getting fat because their metabolism is so fast that they practically instantly digest anything that gets inside them). this enemy its quite famous because its the first mini-boss like creature players find in the game

you can obtain a toy item later in the game called Chompy Disguise Kit, wich while its "supposed" to be a disguise that turns you into Chompy, if you move the arrow to the new buff icon that appears above your healthbar, the buff description says "Chompy: Am i slobbering or is it the disguise?" implying that is not a disguise at all, but that you have actually been eaten by the real Chompy

as an additional note, there are also several mounts in the game, some of them are giant, round animals that when summoned they eat your character and you ride inside of them, the designs of this kind of mount vary from colored cats, horror like version of them and even chompacabras
DrakeX
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby N-Mario » Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:36 pm

So, Super Mario Odyssey got released. Anyone able to find any vore in it?

The only vore I found so far is that the piranha plants eat/swallow your hat if you throw it at them.
N-Mario
---

Postby Wolfwood » Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:44 am

N-Mario wrote:So, Super Mario Odyssey got released. Anyone able to find any vore in it?

The only vore I found so far is that the piranha plants eat/swallow your hat if you throw it at them.

Finished it, and other than that, nothing else.

However:
There's a bunch of end game stuff and it's possible yoshi might be around with his fruit he likes hanging around as an item you can't use and toad mentioning him. Maybe he can be taken over if he's actually in it. Not sure what the requirements are yet.

Edit: He's on the roof of peach castle. Can nom some Goombas. That's all.
Wolfwood
Stab-Happy n' sneaky

Postby Spunkomatic66 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:04 pm

Sonic Forces features a bit where Sonic gets swallowed whole by a snake and has to fight his way out in a QTE sequence.
Spunkomatic66
Participator

Postby NightmareBros » Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:12 pm

Apparently there's vore in Hollow Knight's Grimm Troupe DLC, but no pics or footage of it yet so take these requirements with a little salt:

There's a character called Divine who takes the breakable charms from you (assuming you have them equiped) and, for a hefty price of Geo, you can get Unbreakable versions of the charms - so make sure to grind Geo with Fragile Greed BEFORE giving it to her (At 9000 Geo for the upgrade, it is the cheapest and the most obvious one to start with as it's a geo related charm). Once you upgrade all three, equip them and talk to the guy you got the breakable versions of the charms from. Then go back to Divine, and apparently something will have changed.

EDIT: found confirmation of the above method working
ahk.PNG
RIP Legeater, at least he scored
Last edited by NightmareBros on Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
I am voreophile, destroyer of people.
Colouring all day erryday
NightmareBros
Participator

Postby N-Mario » Sat Oct 28, 2017 8:47 pm

Spunkomatic66 wrote:Sonic Forces features a bit where Sonic gets swallowed whole by a snake and has to fight his way out in a QTE sequence.

I wouldn't mind seeing this.
N-Mario
---

Postby DrakeX » Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:17 am

Wolfwood wrote:
N-Mario wrote:So, Super Mario Odyssey got released. Anyone able to find any vore in it?

Finished it, and other than that, nothing else.

However:
There's a bunch of end game stuff and it's possible yoshi might be around with his fruit he likes hanging around as an item you can't use and toad mentioning him. Maybe he can be taken over if he's actually in it. Not sure what the requirements are yet.

Edit: He's on the roof of peach castle. Can nom some Goombas. That's all.

another bit i found today, if you throw cappy to a piranha plant, they will eat Cappy, and he will struggle for a while within the piranha plant closed jaws until you press the button enough times, or the piranha plant spits him out himself. while hes trapped though, you can see faint, struggling bulges in the piranha plant
DrakeX
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby fakerandomthing » Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:41 pm

Inside the stomach of the apothicon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CW8PLnjhMFo
fakerandomthing
Been posting for a bit

Postby xsharinganx2 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:55 pm

anyone have any updates for dragon dogma online there was alot of good vore from the hydra and maneater (chest mimic) in dragon dogma dark arisen has anyone seen any video of vore in dragon dogma online?
xsharinganx2
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion