Vore in video games

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Vore in video games

Postby N-Mario » Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:56 am

NightmareX7 wrote:So, Mimikyu in Pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon has a vore move where it devours the opponent, leaving the opposing Pokemon struggling inside (bulging and everything) before spitting them back out. Although I'm usually more partial to human(oid) prey, seeing a Gardevoir being devoured in this manner will be nice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36rWUGQ84W8

While not directly, at least this was already mentioned a while ago.
|
V
HisashiHinata wrote:So, who else thought of vore when they revealed Mimikyu's exclusive Z-Move?

I know I did.

Spunkomatic66 wrote:
HisashiHinata wrote:So, who else thought of vore when they revealed Mimikyu's exclusive Z-Move?

I know I did.

It came to mind for me too.
Because falling in to the mouth of your
favorite giant fish is the BEST place to
go if you want that nice, warm nap.
N-Mario
Advanced Vorarephile

Blog: View Blog (2)

Postby night22 » Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:47 am

It's not vore at all, it's just a a blanket spreading over
night22
Advanced Vorarephile

Blog: View Blog (2)

Postby Heath2 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:35 pm

DrakeX wrote:just wanted to leave more detail on the snake scene from sonic forces; the moment you find the snake a small quick time event happens where if you dont react it will chomp sonic and it will be a game over

it is very quick though, the best moment in my opinion actually comes right after, after you dodge the initial quick time event Sonic will run along the snake body before being tossed up and swallowed, then there are several more quick time events, if you dont do anything, the snake will just stand there until they are over and spit out sonic anyway

However each successful quick time event press while inside the snake will make Sonic punch the snake from within, making a very big bulge on its body each time he strikes.

this escene can be found easily by searching walktrough videos of stage 8, it happens right at the end, i would say, the last 30 seconds of the stage. i doubt anyone would have failed the initial event that leads to gameover because its very easy to finish, but its so quick that it isnt worth anyway compared to the belly struggle

Sonic hates being in a snake's belly.
Heath2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby umarjamil789 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:07 am

Myuutsuu85 wrote:Short Warhammer II clip featuring a Kroxigor devouring a Dark Elf Witch.
https://youtu.be/uAAQv9fWXkY

Aww! The video is gone :(
umarjamil789
New to the forum

Postby GassyBlossom31 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:02 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jckUf4nfJT4 Found this video from the game Dark Souls. Absorption Vore.
GassyBlossom31
New to the forum

Postby Myuutsuu85 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:09 pm

umarjamil789 wrote:
Myuutsuu85 wrote:Short Warhammer II clip featuring a Kroxigor devouring a Dark Elf Witch.
https://youtu.be/uAAQv9fWXkY

Aww! The video is gone :(

Sorry. I expected the post to be in the stage where it is essentially buried and no one will look at the link anymore.
Myuutsuu85
Participator

Postby merlovinit » Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:59 pm

Lmao has this been posted? Its a VR game where a giant girl tosses you around then eats you. Reporter freaks the fuck out.

https://youtu.be/DtHFAR9tR2o

Edit: whoops I guess the video is modified. The real VR was a roller coaster thing lol
merlovinit
Somewhat familiar

Blog: View Blog (7)

Postby smallpeter » Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:07 pm

Had me going there for a moment was in tears XD
smallpeter
Participator

Postby Wolfwood » Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:35 pm

So the new Ultra Pokemon games have a photo mode.
Kinda fun :P
Attachments
mw1.png
Untitled-1.png
My stories. I feed on comments and favs :P
Will F/F RP. Pm or check blog to arrange.
Wolfwood
Stab-Happy n' sneaky

Blog: View Blog (115)

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion