Vore in video games

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Vore in video games

Postby nobody3 » Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:00 pm

In Chrono Trigger, there is a boss known as the Black Tyranno. Among its attacks is the ability to flick its tongue out to nab a party member and scoop them into its mouth, where it'll gnaw on them a little before spitting them out, healing up for as much damage as it inflicts on the party member.
nobody3
Been posting for a bit

Postby sweetladyamy » Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:52 pm

failbird105 wrote:A game came out just a few days ago called Sea of Solitude. Basically, humans who fall too deeply into negative emotions turn into giant monsters. The main character(In game she seems to be called Kay, but I've seen a lot of stuff about her being called Faye) in fact is well on her way to such, and is notable inhuman already, having dark grey skin, glowing red eyes, and being covered in feathers.

In particular, both of the monsters I've seen thus far from the playthrough I'm watching are both notable female, and not only that, but the first one you meet claims to have literally eaten a girl that you where following around alive off screen(I can't actually confirm she's not just lying to make the main character feel like shit though), and the second monster seems like she will actually eat you if you fall in the water.

That sounds awesome.
Amyrakunejo, Princess of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist
sweetladyamy
Advanced Vorarephile

Blog: View Blog (7)

Postby Dekkard2 » Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:02 pm

nobody3 wrote:In Chrono Trigger, there is a boss known as the Black Tyranno. Among its attacks is the ability to flick its tongue out to nab a party member and scoop them into its mouth, where it'll gnaw on them a little before spitting them out, healing up for as much damage as it inflicts on the party member.

I loved that boss! The way it slurps up Marle, Lucca, or Ayla. I think it's scream is more nightmarish than Lavo's.
Here it is eating Ayla
https://youtu.be/EyAevCzUD6U?t=111
Dekkard2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Blog: View Blog (10)

Postby DrakeX » Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:47 pm

in Sly Cooper 3, there is a mission where you have to feed as many of the Kangaroos and Dingo guards to a giant croc by grabbing them with Murray and launch them to the croc maw so he can "get a taste for them" and starts to attack them on his own. After he eats enough you are asked by Bentley to feed him one last guard with a flashlight wich is at the other side of the map. who will struggle all the way back while you are carrying him to his date with the croc's belly

for a kids game this game sure gets a bit dark some times
DrakeX
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby xmarkx » Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:12 pm

DrakeX wrote:in Sly Cooper 3, there is a mission where you have to feed as many of the Kangaroos and Dingo guards to a giant croc by grabbing them with Murray and launch them to the croc maw so he can "get a taste for them" and starts to attack them on his own. After he eats enough you are asked by Bentley to feed him one last guard with a flashlight wich is at the other side of the map. who will struggle all the way back while you are carrying him to his date with the croc's belly

for a kids game this game sure gets a bit dark some times

I don't know if I need to spoiler this as this is an old game but I'll do it anyways

Spoiler: show
at the beginning of the last chapter, you have to fight this big boss monster that's holding Sly captive. If you fail, he'll eat Sly
xmarkx
Somewhat familiar

Postby ShuTikal » Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:58 pm

bleh its been a while since i have been here @[email protected] there is vore in spacelords on pc/ps4 (used to go by the name of raiders of a broken planet) anyways i held off on trying to post about it because there wasn't any real videos or anything about the vore in the game so i had to make it myself which wasn't easy considering to unlock solo training (only way to play missions by yourself) you have to beat the level 5 times x.x anyways here is a video i made as a compilation of some of the female characters getting slurped up by some slime like monsters https://youtu.be/homBo3iqk60 xD i have no idea if theres vore in later missions i need to level up more and unlock the other story missions and chapters x.x
ShuTikal
Been posting for a bit

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby MidnightRose » Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:11 pm

In Guilty Gear Xrd Rev 2, Answer's Instant Kill consists of him summoning a giant snake that knocks his opponent into the air and swallows them. It vanishes shortly afterwards and the opponent falls to the ground, but the snake having eaten them is what causes the KO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PFuAq_Uu7E

He can also summon a giant frog that swallows his opponent before promptly spitting them back out.
Attachments
FD319D3F-A3E1-4281-A923-4AA227191BC2.gif
Last edited by MidnightRose on Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
MidnightRose
Vampric Homunculus

Blog: View Blog (2)

Postby Boundy22 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:23 am

ShuTikal wrote:bleh its been a while since i have been here @[email protected] there is vore in spacelords on pc/ps4 (used to go by the name of raiders of a broken planet) anyways i held off on trying to post about it because there wasn't any real videos or anything about the vore in the game so i had to make it myself which wasn't easy considering to unlock solo training (only way to play missions by yourself) you have to beat the level 5 times x.x anyways here is a video i made as a compilation of some of the female characters getting slurped up by some slime like monsters https://youtu.be/homBo3iqk60 xD i have no idea if theres vore in later missions i need to level up more and unlock the other story missions and chapters x.x
MidnightRose wrote:In Guilty Gear Xrd Rev 2, Answer's Instant Kill consists of him summoning a giant snake that knocks his opponent into the air and swallows them. It vanishes shortly afterwards and the opponent falls to the ground, but the snake having eaten them is what causes the KO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PFuAq_Uu7E

Thanks a lot for those two videos , I really enjoyed them
Boundy22
Participator

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion