Vore in video games

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Horizon Zero Dawn Strider Vore

Postby killermeow » Thu Jul 28, 2022 2:51 pm

Arragon548 wrote:I read a Horizon Zero Dawn story awhile back involving Aloy and a Strider pred. I went to pull it up again but it isn't there. Would anyone have happened to save it or know where I can find it? There was a non disposal version and a disposal version. Would appreciate the help finding it.

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=31025
Use the "Looking for" Thread. This isn't the place for that.
Now, back to our scheduled lurking.
If I sound rude, I'm being blunt, likely because somebody did something stupid. I'm not the best at controlling it sometimes
killermeow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Vore in video games

Postby DrakeX » Fri Jul 29, 2022 6:21 pm

Spidersaurs, when entering the queen spidersaur chamber, it will look at first like if you are about to fight the roach boss again, even his battle theme starts, until it suddenly stops and the queen spidersaur (a t-rex spider hybrid) appears and procceds to swallow the roach whole, with a nice gulping sound and throat bulge https://youtu.be/PnLf-rk_F0I?t=932
DrakeX
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby DrakeX » Tue Aug 02, 2022 6:38 am

Digimon survive

Spoiler: show
Shuuji beats lopmon repeatly to force him to digivolve. Causing lopmon to dark digivolve into Wendigomon, kill metal seadramon, then turns on Shuuji and procceds to eat him, you see him grabbing him by his leg, over hisnopen mouth, and a shot of him with only his leg and arm outside of his mouth, before the screen goes black and you hear several crunching sounds with black splatters covering the screen
DrakeX
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby JustCurious1123 » Tue Aug 02, 2022 3:12 pm

DrakeX wrote:Digimon survive

Shuuji beats lopmon repeatly to force him to digivolve. Causing lopmon to dark digivolve into Wendigomon, kill metal seadramon, then turns on Shuuji and procceds to eat him, you see him grabbing him by his leg, over hisnopen mouth, and a shot of him with only his leg and arm outside of his mouth, before the screen goes black and you hear several crunching sounds with black splatters covering the screen

https://youtu.be/Vq841hPCAZo
Vore part at 1:30
JustCurious1123
Somewhat familiar

Postby Omb74 » Tue Aug 02, 2022 10:31 pm

Recently found some vore in an in-development FNAF Fangame Chomping with Chomper. The game is just a pixilated minigameof Chomper, a Crocodile, eating sandwiches for a press release. At 50 score, the series antagonist shows up and feeds Chomper rotten sandwiches, causing the building to collapse. After a while, the "Crying Child" walks on-screen and possesses Chomper by crawling into his mouth... giving him an extra point.

https://youtu.be/Q7w1_FbOKQE?t=481 - This link starts at the beginning of the event.

https://youtu.be/Q7w1_FbOKQE?t=512 - This link is to avoid possible spoilers or for anyone who just wants to see the vore moment.

Also, the thumbnail is a still of an eyeless 3D bee animatronic for anyone with Autmatonophobia or Pediophobia.
Omb74
Been posting for a bit

Postby N-Mario » Thu Aug 04, 2022 3:26 pm

I always enjoy a good scenario where a pray can just "casually" walk into a predators mouth for whatever reason. :lol: :gulp:
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Postby Omb74 » Thu Aug 11, 2022 2:00 pm

I just saw some vore in a trailer on steam and I need to bring it up before I forget. PalWorld is an open-world survival Pokemon knockoff with farming, building, hunting, guns, and terrorists. The vore happens in the second trailer, where at 1:07, the PalWorld version of Aurorus eats the PalWorld version of Piplup. Judging by the way the game advertises itself, I'd say it's safe to assume this happens with other "Pals" in the world.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1623730/Palworld/ - Note the game isn't out yet. You can also look at the game description to see the vore.

I gonna be honest though, I'm probably going to pass on this game when it comes out. The game has too many red flags for me to get it:

- Look at the creatures, then the environment, and then the player. The creatures' designs just don't match the world they live in.
- The main character has a bad case of Shonen Protagonist Syndrome. The story is clearly going to be about you fighting a terrorist group. But you use the same tactics as them but it's okay because you're the Main character.
- A lot of spectacles but not a lot of detail. I noticed that they showed off a large kingdom, but don't want to show the kingdom itself. Similarly, they talk about dungeons but don't show the gameplay of going through dungeons.
- They showed off features that serve no real purpose. Why do superpowered creatures need guns to fight? Moreover, why does the player need a factory to mass produce guns for Pals? This is all just for show and likely just hinders actual gameplay.
- On that note, how many pals is the player expected to have? Because they make it look like certain Pals are extremely disposable and the player will have to catch hundreds of them. Never mind the fact that they might die from old age.
- Finally, we have the name of the game, PalWorld. That name does not fill me with confidence and the name of the creatures, Pals, doesn't help either.

I not telling anyone to avoid the game. But I'm not going to spend $60 on what looks like the ARK: Pokemon edition.
Omb74
Been posting for a bit

Postby CaliTea » Thu Aug 11, 2022 3:30 pm

I've seen some images of Huntress talking about eating you in the new Dead By Daylight Dating Sim: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1866 ... ating_Sim/
Lorem ipsum dolor vorare
CaliTea
Been posting for a bit

Postby stankoman223 » Thu Aug 11, 2022 4:40 pm

Omb74 wrote:I just saw some vore in a trailer on steam and I need to bring it up before I forget. PalWorld is an open-world survival Pokemon knockoff with farming, building, hunting, guns, and terrorists. The vore happens in the second trailer, where at 1:07, the PalWorld version of Aurorus eats the PalWorld version of Piplup. Judging by the way the game advertises itself, I'd say it's safe to assume this happens with other "Pals" in the world.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1623730/Palworld/ - Note the game isn't out yet. You can also look at the game description to see the vore.

I gonna be honest though, I'm probably going to pass on this game when it comes out. The game has too many red flags for me to get it:

- Look at the creatures, then the environment, and then the player. The creatures' designs just don't match the world they live in.
- The main character has a bad case of Shonen Protagonist Syndrome. The story is clearly going to be about you fighting a terrorist group. But you use the same tactics as them but it's okay because you're the Main character.
- A lot of spectacles but not a lot of detail. I noticed that they showed off a large kingdom, but don't want to show the kingdom itself. Similarly, they talk about dungeons but don't show the gameplay of going through dungeons.
- They showed off features that serve no real purpose. Why do superpowered creatures need guns to fight? Moreover, why does the player need a factory to mass produce guns for Pals? This is all just for show and likely just hinders actual gameplay.
- On that note, how many pals is the player expected to have? Because they make it look like certain Pals are extremely disposable and the player will have to catch hundreds of them. Never mind the fact that they might die from old age.
- Finally, we have the name of the game, PalWorld. That name does not fill me with confidence and the name of the creatures, Pals, doesn't help either.

I not telling anyone to avoid the game. But I'm not going to spend $60 on what looks like the ARK: Pokemon edition.

Yeah, that game is generally considered to be a sattire of pokemon in general, taking the whole concept of "pokemon is actually a horrible world for the pokemon themselves", and turning it to 11. Not something to be taken seriously in the first place, kinda a joke game. Still, I agree that it probably ain't worth 60$.
stankoman223
Somewhat familiar

Postby Omb74 » Thu Aug 11, 2022 9:41 pm

stankoman223 wrote:
Omb74 wrote:I not telling anyone to avoid the game. But I'm not going to spend $60 on what looks like the ARK: Pokemon edition.

Yeah, that game is generally considered to be a sattire of pokemon in general, taking the whole concept of "pokemon is actually a horrible world for the pokemon themselves", and turning it to 11. Not something to be taken seriously in the first place, kinda a joke game. Still, I agree that it probably ain't worth 60$.

Yeah, I didn't realize it when I found the game but it's by the same devs that did Craftopia. So, it'll probably be around $25 dollars but even then, I wouldn't spend my money/time on it. Cult of the Lamb just came out and I'd rather play that, even though I think it's going to end like Splatterhouse 3.
Omb74
Been posting for a bit

Postby nobody3 » Thu Aug 18, 2022 10:55 pm

So, it was mentioned earlier, but I didn't see it elaborated on, so, decided to talk about some of the vore that came with the Cuphead dlc.

-One of the bosses, the Moonshine Mob, has the final phase have the gang of bugs bring in a giant anteater. Said anteater attacks by poking its tongue around the field, and for one of its moves, snatches up a bunch of police bugs, pulls them into its trunk, and then spits them out, where they then act like a destructible projectile.
-Another one of the bosses, The Howling Aces, prominently features a large plane moddled after a chinook, complete with a cockpit resembling its head. During the normal final phase, players are given a prominent mawshot of it at several point, complete with the fairly organic-looking tongue. In the hidden phase, where the pups are each damaged significantly, the plane comes in and swallows each of them, even licking its lips when it does so.
-Probably the biggest eater, Glumstone the Giant. On top of having gnomes that seemingly live in his mouth, during the transition to the final phase, he breaks the ground before swooping down to swallow the player whole. The final phase has players battle some strange entity in its stomach while gnomes will literally hop in and out of the stomach acid, while the cup(s) has to stay safe on top of the bones of whatever else Glumstone ate.
Last edited by nobody3 on Sun Aug 21, 2022 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nobody3
Been posting for a bit

Postby Boundy22 » Sat Aug 20, 2022 9:23 am

In a game called Terrordrome - Reign of the Legends that is still in early access , It seems there is a fatality of it that has a monster swallow a character whole with a big bulge

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdHoh2a9njM
Boundy22
Participator

Postby N-Mario » Sat Aug 27, 2022 4:18 pm

Somehow I 'accidentally' found this reverse flappy bird game when I was looking for something else on youtube.
It's a game where you are the pipe eating all the birds, including nice bulges every time it eats one. ;)
https://vimlark.itch.io/smashy-pipe
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Postby Omb74 » Sun Aug 28, 2022 10:50 pm

Here are some more indie games I found/knew about.

Frogatto & Friends - This one is pretty old and I played its demo(?) back in 2013. Basically, it's a 2D platformer that allows you to swap between playable characters. Frogatto's main ability is his tongue grab which he uses on both enemies and objects. To be specific, Frogatto actually swallows everything he grabs and stores it in his stomach. While he does get notably fat from doing this, he doesn't digest anything he swallows and needs to spit out the thing eventually. I say eventually because, if I remember correctly, he doesn't slow down whenever he swallows something and can still move freely. I still have the game's demo(?) on my external hard drive. I say that it is the demo because I honestly don't remember anymore but I couldn't afford to buy random games back then and I had a thing for playing demos. So, it's probably a demo but I'm going to replay it to be safe.

Eatvolve - The concept for the game is interesting but vore isn't that interesting. The game's primary mechanic is that you kill and eat other creatures to gain their abilities/parts, kinda like Cubivore. For the most part, the vore is just a quick munch off of another creature's corpse. I can't say much more as I've never gotten far in the game due to its random generation. But there is supposed to be an upper area you can get to, somehow.

Mmmonster - This one is a fairly simple puzzle game. You are a red demon looking for children to eat on Halloween and one kid decided to wear a cheeseburger costume. You walk up to him, eat him, and beat the level. It was made in three days so there isn't that much content there.

Frogatto is $10 - https://frogatto.com/download/ - Also, I might put the demo(?) version I have up on Mega later if anyone wants it. It's version 1.1.1

Eatvolve is $3 - https://papadar.itch.io/eatvolve

Mmmonster is free - https://wefiends.itch.io/mmmonster
Omb74
Been posting for a bit

Postby VirtuosoViking » Sun Sep 11, 2022 1:05 am

So a few months ago, there was a sequel to a FNAF parody game called Five Nights at Fatties. Both games' focus was around weight gain and inflation. While I don't believe the first one had any vore content, the second one, called Five Nights at Fatties: A Second Course, actually had a good few. Oral, absorption, and one that's sort of kinda life drain/soul vore. And there's a compilation of them on youtube now. There were some naughty bits, apparently, so it's a little censored. Also, given the source this game is playing off of, there's jumpscares, including one from the uploader, cause yeah, youtuber stuff.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMOXfNyae9k
When it comes to most bosses, thank god for obvious, glowing weak spots.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby sabrina_diamond » Sun Sep 11, 2022 3:13 am

This just in, I just learnt that with every yokai the ronin kills in Samurai of Hyuga, the yokai gets absorbed into the ronin (via black smoke pouring out). So if Misako has already killed 4 yokais by now, how many yokai has she vored already?
*Chomp, slideee, gurgle gurgle* Must have ate something off! *screaming*
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby Wolfwood » Sun Sep 11, 2022 1:58 pm

In the Hololive game Holocure, Okayu's special lets her eat the enemies. It's adorable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2prfhQKiT7Y
Wolfwood
Stab-Happy n' sneaky

Postby Datstrudel » Mon Sep 12, 2022 3:28 pm

Not exactly vore in a game, but the Bernadetta x Hapi C rank support conversation in Fire Emblem Three Hopes sounds Vorish. It involves Bernadetta gardening, followed by her thinking Hapi is going to "Finish her off and and turn her into fertilizer." The conversation goes on like this for a bit and the whole time I just couldn't stop thinking about if it were a vorish situation.
also it's funny that Bernie has a odd fascination with carnivorous plants.

It's the first conversation in this video.
https://youtu.be/FzH008jwAtM
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Wanderer » Mon Sep 12, 2022 4:22 pm

That convo honestly made me think of vorish undertones too

also helps that I was immediately enamored with Hapi's new costume design, plus as the girl with weird monster based powers I find it easy to pivot her into vorish situation fantasies
Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb!
Wanderer
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby jaggedjagd » Tue Sep 20, 2022 12:04 pm

Hungry Lamu is a short horror game about a monster lama who eats people. The eating is more on the gory side though.

jaggedjagd
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion