Vore in video games

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Vore in video games

Postby adam001 » Fri Mar 17, 2023 7:06 am

I just saw this short clip of T-Rex eating player from what look like a multi-plqyer game
https://twitter.com/shanao_aill/status/ ... 4981167107
Edit: it's from Exoprimal on free Open Beta until Sunday.
Last edited by adam001 on Fri Mar 17, 2023 4:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
adam001
New to the forum

Postby AquaticCitizen » Fri Mar 17, 2023 10:57 am

TheMightyHQ wrote:The only thing that flash is just that bar, it's obvious it needs a third party stuff to load, an individual cartoons outside of this shell, there is no access to them, thus it fails to load. I somewhat doubt that they were published anywhere separately in the public domain, well, maybe someone will be lucky enough to find something.

Flash emulation has worked, it’s rather strange that flash downloader I'm using doesn't recognize this shell as flash file.

I think what I'm going to end up doing is just straight up contacting Mentos and seeing if there is any possible way I could get access to those animations. I mean, its worth a shot. If that doesn't work, maybe we'll be able to contact the advertising company to see if they have it.
AquaticCitizen
Somewhat familiar

Postby xsharinganx2 » Sat Mar 18, 2023 4:53 pm

Ryn92 wrote:Without Spoiling too much...those who are getting Resident evil 4 Remake are in for a vore treat. Ive only seen 1 bosses vore scene but it is incredible. Theirs potential for another decent one but no clips have leaked of that boss yet.

can you atleast DM me what happens? which boss is it? or a certain enemy so i can look it up?
xsharinganx2
Participator

Postby JustCurious1123 » Sat Mar 18, 2023 8:04 pm

xsharinganx2 wrote:
Ryn92 wrote:Without Spoiling too much...those who are getting Resident evil 4 Remake are in for a vore treat. Ive only seen 1 bosses vore scene but it is incredible. Theirs potential for another decent one but no clips have leaked of that boss yet.

can you atleast DM me what happens? which boss is it? or a certain enemy so i can look it up?

Alternative option: use [spoiler ][ /spoiler ] (without spaces) to
Spoiler: show
write it down here in the forum. And give links, too, if possible.
JustCurious1123
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ryn92 » Sat Mar 18, 2023 9:17 pm

The spoilers are getting nuked by capcom lately since the game doesnt come out til friday. Ill deff post something once i find it or get there myself in the game
Ryn92
New to the forum

Postby Omb74 » Sun Mar 19, 2023 2:03 am

I forgot to mention a game called Radical Rabbit Stew earlier. I also recently learned that Shadow Over Loathing has some companion vore.

Radical Rabbit Stew: It's an action puzzle game about a janitor rescuing his three chef friends from the Space Rabbit Queen. As the name suggests, you complete levels by knocking rabbits into rocket-propelled stew pots. If you die by running into a normal rabbit, it will eat you in three chomps. Afterward, it does one of the following: Belch out your hat and wear it, Turn around and shake its butt at the screen, or wink and send out a heart. Either way, the game will send you back to the overworld by having a rabbit pop out of the level and belch you out. Also, it might be possible to force-feed exploding rabbits to the boss holding Drea the dragon captive, but I haven't sent it.

Shadow Over Loathing: This is actually a rare interaction in the late game with a certain companion, so:
There is a Gatorman named Alphonse that can become your companion as a random event. You can get him to eat the main antagonist If you complete his two vignettes before the final fight. Just bring him along, talk to him before the fight, and let him eat her. This will net you Alphonse's rare companion ending and a weird quip about being lucky to eat a senator, let alone a president.

To get him, just wander The Big Moist with a shadow taint level of at least 1, but no more than 2. At level 3, you're locked into the bad ending no matter what. From here, make him your partner and keep wandering around the area until he calls you over to start his vignettes. The first one is a fight against three enemies and the second is just him checking in on his now "crazy" family. He ends up thinking Shadow Prez made his family crazy, but it's really because he left them to go adventuring.
Omb74
Been posting for a bit

Postby AquaticCitizen » Mon Mar 20, 2023 11:26 am

AquaticCitizen wrote:
TheMightyHQ wrote:The only thing that flash is just that bar, it's obvious it needs a third party stuff to load, an individual cartoons outside of this shell, there is no access to them, thus it fails to load. I somewhat doubt that they were published anywhere separately in the public domain, well, maybe someone will be lucky enough to find something.

Flash emulation has worked, it’s rather strange that flash downloader I'm using doesn't recognize this shell as flash file.

I think what I'm going to end up doing is just straight up contacting Mentos and seeing if there is any possible way I could get access to those animations. I mean, its worth a shot. If that doesn't work, maybe we'll be able to contact the advertising company to see if they have it.

Update: They said they didn't have it. Darn.
AquaticCitizen
Somewhat familiar

Postby DsoxxMountain » Mon Mar 20, 2023 7:52 pm

Dragon Vore featuring Themberchaud, in a video game called Sword Coast Legends.

He Throws a Mind flayer into the Air and eats them no bulges, but a small amount of Vorish Dialogue afterwards.

https://youtu.be/67Go7C4SHFU?t=60643
DsoxxMountain
New to the forum

Postby Wanderer » Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:40 pm

do you think eating a mind flayer makes you smarter? being weird alien aberrations I'd imagine they'd give wicked indigestion though
Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb!
Wanderer
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby WaterWheel » Tue Mar 21, 2023 12:18 am

Wanderer wrote:do you think eating a mind flayer makes you smarter? being weird alien aberrations I'd imagine they'd give wicked indigestion though

Well, according to elminister, eating a mind flayer's brain drives you insane from the flood of information that your brain is unable to process. Still, that's only an issue if you mind being insane.
WaterWheel
New to the forum

Postby CaliTea » Tue Mar 21, 2023 2:23 pm

Technically speaking there's giantess vore (f/f) in Gris.
During the final sequence of the game the antagonist transforms into a giant woman and eats the player.
Lorem ipsum dolor vorare
CaliTea
Been posting for a bit

Postby TheMightyHQ » Thu Mar 23, 2023 11:04 am

RE4R does have nom https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRgzGe4X4hQ&t=33s

There's could be more, I haven't played the game yet.
TheMightyHQ
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ryn92 » Thu Mar 23, 2023 11:32 am

Now that the game is out, Salazar has a death scene where he bites Leon and flails him around a bit then throws him into the air and eats him with just a leg sticking out of his mouth. Looking forward to modders letting us play with Ashley and Ada so we can see them get eatten too! Id say its top 3 of all RE deaths imo, albiet a bit quicker than some may enjoy!
Ryn92
New to the forum

Postby Omb74 » Fri Mar 24, 2023 11:56 pm

I was reading the Merchant's page on the RE wiki and found an image of him as a raccoon in his gallery. I did some looking around and found the sprays for RE: Resistance.

One of the "poster" sprays is all the survivors getting eaten by a mutant plant: https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/resid ... 0412210118
Omb74
Been posting for a bit

Postby JustCurious1123 » Sat Mar 25, 2023 1:24 am

Omb74 wrote:I was reading the Merchant's page on the RE wiki and found an image of him as a raccoon in his gallery. I did some looking around and found the sprays for RE: Resistance.

One of the "poster" sprays is all the survivors getting eaten by a mutant plant: https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/resid ... 0412210118

Link does not work for me. But this one does:
JustCurious1123
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ryn92 » Sun Mar 26, 2023 6:18 pm

Here is salazar eating Ada Wong Resident Evil 4 vore for your viewing pleasure, just increase the resolution as for some reason youtube defaults the video to 480p instead of 1440p it was recorded in, also enjoy my other animations if you would like as well! Enjoy everyone :)

https://youtu.be/n-YOoX6mTBg

Alt view
https://youtu.be/QA9GNxkYb9I
Ryn92
New to the forum

Postby Phagocyte » Mon Mar 27, 2023 5:00 pm

Hello, I'm new here and i saw this topic interesting. I think I can tell you some cases I've seen, i read until page 150 and didn't see them so i hope I'm not reuploading something old.

First theres a SNES game called baby T-Rex where you're a humanoid Trex-like character. I didn't play much but i remember in the very first level there were snakes that jumped over you and if it catches you and you dont struggle enough its instant death, it takes like 2 seconds digesting you and then goes away. Like I said, I didn't play that game much so I don't know if theres more scenes like that.

Theres also a game that maybe some know, its drakengard 3. Very resumed its about a woman that has to seal her sisters by killing them, i think one of the few ways to kill them is with a dragon, so she has a dragon with her that usually kills them by devouring them, it even has crunching sounds. The lore is a mess, very difficult to understand and the game is kinda guro but there you have it. This video can work, there's two in minutes 7 and 8:
https://youtu.be/N9jSbGNFRDk

You've already mentioned lobotomy corp and yeah theres a lot of monsters that devour employees in gory ways. I just wanted to mention the unnamed fetus I got when i was playing because this is a passive entity and the only thing it does is eating people. It is kinda a gooey big baby with a big mouth in its stomach. It is specified it only eats human meat and when it starts crying the only way to stop it is you have to spin a roulette and the employee chosen by the roulette gets to be eaten by it, then the employee has to go where the baby is and it kinda extends the mouth in its stomach and eats the employee, after devouring the person the baby finally calms down, theres usually pieces like limbs remaining near the baby, but that happens with other entities.

Finally probably you already know it but theres also the Dragon's Lair and space ace games. Its simple, in these games most enemies want to eat you. Theres many deaths where the player gets eaten or about to get eaten. The games are bad and extremely difficult and are very famous for that. I found videos that work for what I'm saying:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VomN5f2ZLUE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdIdvUOHsk8

Thats what I remember right now, i knew more but can't remind right now, if i remember maybe I'll post them here. You can tell me if this works for this topic or if i have to change something, i dont post in forums so often. Also, please forgive my English, I'm not a native speaker.
Phagocyte
New to the forum

Postby N-Mario » Thu Mar 30, 2023 6:42 pm

This is probably old news, but apparently in Kirby Mass Attack (DS), a "normal" Blipper was supposed to appear in the game with the ability to eat, swallow Kirby. However, it was cut out of the game for some reason.
https://www.spriters-resource.com/ds_ds ... eet/42108/

If there is any video footage, or a mod/hack of re-adding this blipper in Kirby Mass Attack, I would like to see this. :)
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Postby sabrina_diamond » Fri Mar 31, 2023 4:09 am

What my hero did today:
Attachments
Burger Hero.jpg
*Chomp, slideee, gurgle gurgle* Must have ate something off! *screaming*
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby Orlando » Tue Apr 04, 2023 9:26 pm

In Octopath Traveler 2, there are two bosses I found that can swallow party members.

Lord of the Sands is a giant sandworm that can swallow one party member and spit the character out after it has entered a Break state. Unfortunately the spit out animation is pretty lazy, the character just runs back into the battlefield.

You can see here where poor Throne gets swallowed by the worm.

https://youtu.be/BpLRTyMHMWQ?t=802

Scourge of the Sea can also swallow party members but will swallow 3 at a time, making it much more difficult to cause the boss to enter a Break state to free the swallowed allies.

I wonder if Octopath Traveler Champions of the Continent has a different animation for it? It has a sand worm boss called the Swallowing Bug but it could be like the first game where Swallow is just a physical attack and bites the character and drains HP.

Also according to a Japanese vore database, Xenoblade Chronicles 3 has an enemy named Ravenous Babayaga that can swallow a character and spit them out. Not sure if whoever reported it was seeing a glitch in action or if it really can swallow party members. I quoted it below

ゼノブレイド3
グリラン・モグルムがキャラを飲み込んで吐き出す攻撃をしてくる。
また、クエスト「俺の記憶」の回想シーンでメモリアル・エキドナが
当時トライデンの相棒だった男を飲み込む場面があるが、飲み込む様子は映らない。
その他の丸呑みがあるかは不明。

Xenoblade 3
Guriran Mogrum (Ravenous Babayaga in EN version) attacks by swallowing the character and spitting him out.
Also, in the recollection scene of the quest "My Memory", Memorial Echidna
There is a scene where he swallows a man who was Triden's partner at the time, but the swallowing is not shown.
It is unclear if there are other round swallows.
Orlando
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion